There are people on this board who don't believe Russia was 100% justified in annexing Crimea

There are people on this board who don't believe Russia was 100% justified in annexing Crimea.

>another putinboo
kys

FREE UKRAINE

DUDE LETS PUT OUR """"peaceful"""" MILITARY ALLIANCE RIGHT ON RUSSIA'S BORDER LMAO

>Russia acts accordingly to defend its interests

DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK

Where can i find a Russian boyfriend in usa

t.gook

There are people on this board who don't believe Great Britain was 100% justified in bombing Dresden.

Crimea isn't in Russia.

maybe russia shouldn't have put their country so close to our military bases

Guantanimo Bay isn't in the USA

Pretty sure it is. I was there a few weeks ago and seemed very much in Russia.

So Russia has no forces near their borders?

I suppose you'd be fine with the US annexing Nova Scotia because it's in the US' best interests?

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

We'll now they certainly do. Mostly as a precaution in case NATO pulls anymore stunts.

If you think that Russia is looking to aggressively expand its borders you have been paying attention during the last 20 years

How the fuck was it justified?

well memed, friend

Perhaps, but it's a bit rich when you hear England pretend like it's above that kind of thing for the rest of human history.

The people in there wanted it.

Crimea is majority Russians and only has been part of Ukraine because of an internal Soviet border change by a Ukrainian leader.

I went to your country from USA to find you. Where were you bitch?

t.slav

If Russia backed a coup in Canada and installed a pro Russian puppet government I would hope the US would annex a whole lot more than that.

Can someone explain to me what happened?

at first i read canada and agreed; but we should annex crimea since it's ukranian

Sharia law when?

shouldn't*
for 50 years
we could as well as annex belarus

Do we have any Crimeans on this board? Which flag do they take? Does Crimea even have internet?

There are people on this board right now that don't believe Serbia was 100% justified in their war with the mudslimes

Yes it has internet, I was posting here from there when I was there. It had a Russian flag.

not exactly, but they do hold a historical claim on the area pre-1939

>capcha was select bodies of water like lakes and oceans

>West backs coup in Ukraine replacing Russian friendly gov with pro EU NATO gov

>Russia moves to protect important naval base in Crimea

>Russian population of Crimea votes to leave Ukraine and join Russia

>West acts like Russia was the aggressor

Basically the equivalent of the Cuban Missile Crisis or if Russia backed a coup in Mexico and signed on to a military/economic alliance with them

How were the people there? Were they more Russian than Ukrainian?

IMO, as long as the people in Crimea prefer Russia over Ukraine, then the annexation was fully justified.

Also,
> it had a Russian flag

Yep, Crimea belongs to Russia confirmed

So Japan should be able to take Sakahalin back from Russia after they got snaked out of it at the end of WW2?

People are just like average people. nothing really special about them. They are Russians not Ukrainians, Ukrainians are a small minority there.

There are people on this board who don't believe USA was 100% justified in invading Iraq.

Sharts who watch propaganda news

There are people on this board who believe Trump is qualified 100% to be president .......open the doors to the asylum sharters we want to join in on the incoming fun and anarchy

My biggest question is why is it anyone elses business. If the people in Crimea wanted to be part of Russia nobody else has any business telling either of them no.

Also why do Ukrainians and Russians seen to often hate eachother? My grandparents were from Ukraine and my grandfather was pretty pro Russia so I have no idea where the hate comes from. Muh holomodor?

Ironically the Russian actions in Crimea were completely legal under international law due to the precedent set by the USA and NATO during the Kosovo war.

President Ynukovich asked Russia to intervene. His removal and replacement did not follow the Ukraine constitution so at the time of the request he was still President and had the legal power to do that under international law.

The Crimean governor also asked Russia for help after the Kiev government declared the Crimean one government illegal. The upper house in the Russian senate approved Putin's request to deploy troops in Ukraine, which meant he could legally do so.

The Crimean vote was also legal under the law of the Crimean government and the UN charter that allows people self determination and every international source agrees that the majority of the Crimean people DO wish to be part of Russia.

So Crimea joining Russia was legal under international law, Russian law and local Crimean law. It was illegal under Ukrainian law however the Ukrainian government at the time was itself illegal as it has usurped power through an undemocratic coup.

The west refuses to acknowledge the democratic vote of the Crimean people because it is inconvenient for then to do so, but that does not invalidate the fact that the Crimea secession from Ukraine was legal.

Fuck off Putinshill

because they didn't want to, because rockets and mortars were exploding ll our around them, because there were masked thugs in the streets roleplaying as rambo,because they didn't know what was happening

PS , the referendum was a sham aka the russians stole the vote anyway

I dont

There are people on this board who believe Russia """annexed""" Crimea.

> the russians stole the vote anyway

[Citation needed]

>Ironically the Russian actions in Crimea were completely legal under international law due to the precedent set by the USA and NATO during the Kosovo war.

you bring up a good point. This thread needed more comedy.

TANKS

*the end*

do slav's even exist in jew york, jakub?

it's a no brainer Pajeet, or do you actually believe Poo-tin is an honourable white knight?

I see Italy have hohol diaspora too.

>annexing

Crimea chose to join Russia by a popular referendum

Epic redditor response

There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who disagree with Julius Malema's politics.

>le plebbit boogeyman maymay

The Russians are only there because of Soviet demographic manipulation

Crimea was settled by Russians during the rule of Catherine the Great after the Turks got BTFO.

oh fuck you only an idiot with no brain and spoonfed russian propaganda can belive that was an orderly transition. i'm gonna tell you boy that it was chaos, anarchy,gunshots in the air, running battles in the streets,accounts being settled. it was shit and we all know that

> ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

So, do you actually have any proof or are you one of those "muh putin is behind it all" conspiracy theorist?

Russia is the true successor to the roman empire so they have a claim on almost all of europe

Who even cares? Ukraine let it happen. They didn't even declare it an invasion and fight back. Pussies.

This isn't politics. This is just 3rd world shit holes shifting dirt around a few feet.

The very existence of Ukraine is the result of Soviet manipulation. It was made by a Lenin.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic or not.

It was a bloodshed, Ukraine fought to the last man and that war cost like 6 lives.

Putin confirmed the unidentified gunmen who stormed Crimea were actually russian soldiers

idiot on pol wants muh proofs

Daily reminder that it is Russia's destiny to finally crush the Eternal Roach once and for all.

are you a dude or a girl? Russian here and I usually don't like Asian chicks but if you're politically informed that's a turn on.

>defending the country that helped create the holocaust meme
please kill yourself, Shlomo.

not sarcastic, the occupied territories in eastern Ukraine are ruled by local gangs and criminals who cooperate with Pootin.

Nice source.

Has Sakahalin voted to be annexed by Japan?

Oh, I thought we were talking about Crimea. Carry on then.

the referendum was bullshit, however Crimea is rightfully Russian.

It was a "gift" to Ukraine in the 20th century. However like most gifts, you tend to take them back when your child acts like a brat.

> USA starts wars with brown mudslime countries
> RUSSIA starts wars with white christian countries

I bet the crimean people will be real happy when chechen mafia and all those brown construction workers/toiler cleaners will overflow from Russia in there.

Yes some Russian soldiers just stepped out from their rent base and some were brought by helicopters IIRC, so what? If people in there opposed it, there would have been violence like there is in Donbass where Russian backed people have to fight if they want to take any territory.

>USA starts wars which cause mass movement of Muslims into Europe
>Russia starts wars which result in mass movement of white Christians into Europe

Hi Igor

Hi Ahmed. Enjoying that Siberian oil money?

>Putin confirmed the unidentified gunmen who stormed Crimea were actually russian soldiers

Yes. He admitted these were Russian troops. Russia was always open about the fact that there were Russian troops working in the area. The right to intervene militarily to a humanitarian crises was established in the Kosovo War by NATO and the Russian intervention was legal under that precedent.

You are claiming that the Crimean 2014 referendum was 'stolen' which is a different claim you do not have proof of.

The referendum had a 83.1% voter turnout and 96.77% of those people voted for integration of the region into the Russian Federation.

Considering the fact that the democratic Government of Ukraine had just been overthrown by a violent illegal coup, that there had been political agitation in Crimea to secede from Ukraine for years and that the region was overwhelmingly ethnically Russian this is not an unreasonable result.

Every international organisation agrees that the Crimean population overwhelmingly supported joining Russia.

Crimea is Russia!
Kosovo is Serbia!
Falkland is Britain!
West Bank is Israel!
Tibet is China!

Kill yourself

There are no Japs on sakahalin

same shit only the interlopers in Crimea actually admit they are russians
during the maidan crisis and subsequent insurgency in the east there were running street battles (remember when paid russian agitators were burned alive in Odessa?), militants takking over building, military/police were taiken hostage, gangs profiting from the lawlesness and I can't stress this enough street battles between ukrainians and russian agitators in most ukrainian cities, don't be naive

cringe

Here come the counter arguments

Should you not be prepping the Syrian bull?

Good post.

I fully feel it was justified as Crimea was a won territory in the late 1700s and had been a part of Russia since then up until the 1950s when Khrushchev re-assigned it to the Ukrainian SSR, however that is like giving a town to Texas and then the U.S collapses so that town no longer belongs to the U.S, but to Texas. He had no foresight that the USSR was ever going to collapse and would not have made the move had he known that.

Further, you can call grabbing Crimea illegal all you want, but you know what else was illegal? Supporting a coup of their democratically elected leader. It's not a coincidence that Crimea was taken immediately after the Russia friendly leader was overthrown. Had that not occurred, Crimea would have autonomous status still and still technically be a part of Ukraine.

But it's very much so culturally a part of Russia. It's mostly Russians who live there. My sister actually lives there in Sevastopol and she was happy because she now possesses a Russian passport which means that it's a lot easier for her to cross over to the mainland and see others.

If the majority of people support it, let the people decide, and I agree it wasn't done in the best fashion but neither was the Soviet collapse which incorrectly assigned Crimea to Ukraine, which has been an unstable disaster and is the reason why I'm here in the U.S today.

t. Russian American who has Ukrainian and American citizenship because of the Crimea fiasco. Will probably be given persona non-grata upon entering Kiev.

How's Italy, Mikola?

What do you think Trudeau 1 was?

You have been blown the fuck out of facts from yli that there is no need for counter arguments. Go back to sell some meth to gypsies

That is not Syrian, Ahmed.

Check the pic. Me in the middle getting all those muscowite hotties.

All Arabs, it is the same shit.

I fucking hate Russians and Canadians even more than them.

We need more sanctions on Russia so all Russian pigs starve and Ukrainians, Balts, Georgians, Poles, and all other victimized ex USSR countries can laugh at these cunts' misfortune.

FUCK Russia.

Furthermore, Canada is hardly a real nation. You have no real culture of your own other than le cheese curd fries and hockey. Canadians are all beta wimpy loser and your country is desolate and ugly. You have LITERALLY nothing going for you.

Honestly, if the entire Canadian population committed suicide at once it would take the rest of the world a few days to notice.

>This is the typical Finnish relationship in 2016

Around women, never relax.

>The referendum had a 83.1% voter turnout and 96.77% of those people voted for integration of the region into the Russian Federation
>96.77% ,i see this is some soviet style democracy,they should have just said that 100% agreed

>Considering the fact that the democratic Government of Ukraine had just been overthrown by a violent illegal coup, that there had been political agitation in Crimea to secede from Ukraine for years and that the region was overwhelmingly ethnically Russian this is not an unreasonable result.
Yanukovich stole the election through fraud ( maybe even the kgb helped him)(nobody voted for him maybe the ethnic russians and old time hardcore soviets)(end of argument)

>OSCE/UN/EU/many others denounce the elections as sham, guy on pol says otherwise

I see you have been throughly brain washed by putin shills

At least with ours they are adults being retards.

Focus on your own country of degenerate little mongoloid sluts

Russia has a higher HIV rate than Africa LMAO. Russia is arguably one of the worst places to live in all of Eurasia

You call yourself civilized? You are monkeys.

Geez, relax, nigger, eat a banana.

Bix nood nig nog

> russia
> cares about their children

CP was legal until 2000's in Russia and most of the younger generation has grown up huffing paint and getting AIDS from needles.

>Some bydlo is all of Russia

HOLHOL UP

Fuck off hilary.

"that is some random kid. I don't care about them"

Typical ruskie

> alcholics and junkies per population
> hiv per population
> mudslime and jew numbers from overall population
> number one in teen abortions

And you can't even say anything bad about mudslimes

Finland should be part russia.