Will you sports fags be boycotting the NFL this weekend?

Will you sports fags be boycotting the NFL this weekend?

Never got into niggerball in the first place, so this'll be an easy boycott.

The butthurt on twitter alone is worth it.

I have been boycotting all forms of niggerball my entire life. Bread and circuses is all it is.

Nope. Football is a guilty pleasure for me.

Who /race soldier/ here?

Not much into american football, but the first nigger who did this wasn't one adopted by a white family or something? his surname isn't nignog at all.

NFL should just do what those other fags did when they heard that girl player was planning to kneel so they did the National Anthem before the players even got on the field.

Yes, he was adopted by a well off white family.

Yup, plus the guy is extremely anti-American and anti-police, and the nogs are chimping on Twitter saying he dindu nuffin wrong and free speech. Once again, they don't understand consequences for your actions.

Blacks didn't get him killed, he got killed because like a typical nigger he chimped out when another nigger encroached on his turf

So the white family did shit in his education or he get influenced by his collegues?

No idea. Probably a little of both. Wouldn't surprise me if they were self-hating whites since they adopted a nigglet.

i boycott every sport with niggers in it

that's why i only watch motogp and women's billiard's.

>women's billiard's

I too enjoy watching women play with long sticks and balls.

This, whites tried making him as nig as possible and exposed him to other nigs through various nigger activities, such as getting his nappy hair braided at a black barber

Just as a reminder, the NFL plays most of it's games on Sunday. And this Sunday is the 15th anniversary of 9/11. So having a bunch of NFL players saying they hate their country on 9/11 probably isn't going to go over well.

No. I waited over half of a year for football and I'm not going to let some niggers ruin it -- that's the ref's job.

I prefer SBK racing, more exciting imo. Motorcycle racing is truly the master class of road sports though, nothing else is even close.

>implying niggers have the capacity to think about their actions before they do them

automation sometimes great.

Ahm... I bet he got a white gf anyways.

Yes, as always

I'm boycotting.

Get behind the movement!

#StandUpToBlackViolence

Can we boycott the SHITTY FUCKING REFFS EVERY GOD DAMN GAME.
I swear on me mum I nearly popped a vessel watching panthers vs broncucks.

#StandUpToBlackViolence

#StandUpToBlackViolence

#StandUpToBlackViolence

#StandUpToBlackViolence

I don't like football but I'm going to watch this year to piss people off.

I mean, what could be more entertaining than a white coach yelling at a bunch of retarded nigger meatheads to do what they want them to do? Football is basically new world cotton pickin ain't it?

If every stadium were empty this weekend, it would send a clear message that puts these whiny race baiters in their place that the only reason they are "relevant" is because they destroy themselves in a modern era "Gladiator" arena.

Their lives are worth nothing more than that, and that message is WAY MORE IMPORTANT than "lel, boycott xyz because muh feels".

Think about the cultural significance of putting these idiots in their place by risking their job security by not attending these "sport" events.

But nonetheless, dumb whites will still go to the games because "i dun paid muh money for tickets".

This is our chance to make an example of football the same way with did with baseball back in the 90s. Except this time, it's for a WAY MORE IMPORTANT CAUSE.

>But nonetheless, dumb whites will still go to the games because "i dun paid muh money for tickets".

Exactly, all it would take is one weekend of sacrifice but they won't do it. They'd rather be pissed off at the bullshit but sit there too cucked and white guilted to do anything about it.

Okay.
What actually happened here? What's this hashtag? Nothing is clear at all.

Every spam #BoycottNFL and tag #PresidentialDebate

Push the movement on Twitter to increase viewership of the debates that conflict with the NFL schedule.

Absolute Madman I can see an overlap