The new Star Trek is a really great show!!

The new Star Trek is a really great show!!

I mean, it's already way better than Enterprise! I feel as if this show might even surpass The Next Generation!

>they both wear the SAME ugly, plastic black-frame hipster glasses
These people are a joke.

I think my favorite part of the new show were the Klingons! I mean, wow! How impressive they are!

Why is that lady wearing a scarf? Is it really cold in the building?

i'm noticing a pattern in these surnames

Honestly, I can't wait for this season to continue!!

what is it with hipsters and their glasses? they have ruined this style for all time.

i wear wire frames because I cannot bear someone to think I'm a hipster. also because I really do think they're ugly.

They all look like the specs the army issues for correctives.

Is it better or worse than the original series?

>be Sup Forumsfag
>pirate everything
>get mad that Hollywood panders to SJW ideas
retards lol

Oy vey

Me personally? Much better!!

I hate this motherfucker, he is easily worse than Damon Lindelof and for the same reasons.

How the fuck does he keep getting work? His projects always suck ass.

Nothing will ever surpass TOS.

Don't bother asking anyone working on the show, they clearly never watched it. Or anything that wasn't the JJ movies.

Yeah they're already have Nicholas "Wrath of Khan" Meyer working on a replaceament show, all these people will be thrown under the fucking bus by trying to run a license/budget scam on Netflix. Well maybe everyone except Goldsman, he's Deep Hollywood.

It's a bib. They managed to squeeze in an interview between her hourly feedings.

>get mad that Hollywood panders to SJW ideas
They started this before Sup Forumscunts started pirating

I liked it.

Typical nigger hair.

Also how do you pronounce that name?

Shaniqua?

>weak jaw numale with hipster glasses and a black top

these people are so fucking boring

Why did she keep that fucking ghetto ass, EBT name? Literally just ask people to call you and title you in credits as Sonya. Oh wait, that's right, because you're a perpetual diversity hire that makes Emilia Clarke look like Maryl fucking Streep in comparison.

In all honesty I think it's off to a solid start, given I don't really care one way or another how closely it follows already established franchise canon.

That said, I'm glad the Asian captain is dead, it's all that silly bitches fault.

>Sonya
Is that shit really pronounced Sonya?

Oiamlaffin

mfw i sent in a spec script to see if I could get picked up to reboot star trek.

Main character is first officer, captain dies and starfleet gives command to him.

And they do this.

Cool.

oy vey

Just a coincidence, goy.

Not to defend this shitty excuse for an "actress," but I actually think that hairstyle is pretty sexy. Much better than some horrible weaves or braid or when black women try to straighten out their hair. Just me though.

wahhhhhhh wahhhhh *HNNnnngGGG* *braaaaapp* ahhh ahh googoo much better mama ;)

and then box office revenue dropped 15% in a single year

>Why did she keep that fucking ghetto ass, EBT name?
This is actual racism. It's not ironic. It has nothing to do with anything besides your distaste for black people. It's just a name. Every name from a culture outside yours sounds funny if you think about it. There are enough things wrong with her and STD without you needing to make yourself look like a pathetic insecure faggot.

t. triggered American Black with a nonsensical name conjured up by uneducated mother