youtu.be/u1h8cHUnP9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Season 11 Episode 4 - Episode 6.

epic sneed reference lol :DDD

youtu.be/llNR8gqiyr0

trying too hard, embarassing

my left ear enjoyed this

Chuck head

The level of writing in that scene is just nuts. Does anything today reach this level?

It's more like 3-8.

2 has some fantastic moments but is still shaking off the "but where are the jokes?" feeling you get when you watch season 1.

9 is noticeably more of a slog to get through than 8 and 10 is even worse.

How would The Simpsons be written nowadays if it still aired? How would the characters have aged and the show kept it's social poignancy satirizing the normie world?

Some ideas:
- Bart is a vet from the Iraq/Afghanistan meddlings, acquiring PTSD
- Lisa is in college dealing with the woes of believing in the academia and social justice and such but never quite turning her brain off and going too deep into any belief
- Lisa is always on her last year of college because her graduation paper never gets accepted due to some kind of stigma
- Homer is retired and living a "Charlie Sheen life" after the divorce (mostly to keep it lighthearted, no one wants ol' Homer to be suffering), also he adopts the orphan Nelson who is now quite adjusted and keeps bullying Bart while being Homer's favourite son
- Marge is a cat lady
- Millhouse is a "redpill" neet hikikkomori that stalks Lisa after failing to be a male pre-school teacher
- Sherri and Terri are not the Simpsons family psychologist after Lisa convinces everyone to go, they being always together and in agreement would show the uniformization of thought that is induced into people

>How would The Simpsons be written nowadays if it still aired
um sweetie it does still air

season 3-6 gold, 7-12 good, 1,2,13,14 meh, rest is zombie

1-10

1-10

2-9

>10

3-PatP

1-8 or 1-9

Is 1 worth rewatching?

Seasons 3-8 is golden

3-8

t. buttblasted chuckleheads

season 10 is kino

I liked the Baldwin and Bassinger episode.

eh

where the anti-sneed spammer? did you get b&? i miss his extreme butthurt

>What's the golden age of the simpsons?
wow what an original discussion. never seen this thread before

no 2?

No it's not

It's subtle, isn't it?

youtu.be/u1h8cHUnP9k

Care to join me?

Best scene.

This is pretty good and in tune. : D

3-8 is the golden age. every episode was jammed with memorable lines and hilarious subtle writing. 1-2 had too much drama. 9-12 averaged about 2-3 good episodes per season imo. don't even need to comment on the rest

samefag

1-8, with 3-5 being best

>unironically thinking 3-5 is the best

there's no more literal a chuckpost

Based sneedposters. Janny hates them!

That image has confounded me for years, I keep trying to figure out if it's satire or not.

This, pretty much.

2-9. Season 1 was too dramatic and poorly drawn.

It also doesn't have the pacing or tone quite down yet. Even the humour feels very different.

The moment Phil Hartman died was the moment the Simpsons died

4-10

The fuck are you talking about? It's just randumb humor shit

>Formative years

TUS shorts, s1-2

>Golden years

S3-S6

>Silver transition

S7-8

>Last meek and disappointing Creative Gasp

S9-S11

>This is the future you chose

s12-s13

>nu

S14-?

2 has tons of gold in it

>An aorora borealis?
>At this time of year?
>At this time of day?
>In this part of the country?
>Localized entirely within your kitchen?

Yes.

>May I see it?

No.

2-5

6 gets a bit silly

3-6 are amazing, 1-2 and 7-8 are goodm the rest is eh

this

3-8 are GOAT-tier, 2 is almost as good, 1 is great but rough around the edges and 9-11 are hit-or-miss but mostly hit. Anything after isn't worth watching.

From King of the Ant Hill to Patch Boomhauer.

Everything up until the end of Season 9. Season 9 definitely had the first couple of weak episodes, but it ends strong.

Season 10 is where quality started noticeably and dramatically decreasing, starting with the When You Dish Upon a Star. There'd been cameo-heavy episodes before, but that was really the first in what would be a long series of episodes whose entire premise and plot were based on making a celebrity guest voices work into an episode.

You sneaky bastard.

2-8

Only good episode of series is Sneed

Phil Hartman

sneed?

Season 1-8 are the best, but seasons 9-11 were still pretty good overall. 11 had some classic moments I remember off the top of my head, like "stupid sexy flanders." E-I-E-I-(Annoyed Grunt) stands out as a great episode.

Seasons 3-14

Mack's Truck
formerly
Sneed's

only thing golden about the simpsons were the showers at chucks suck and fuck

Eventually Sneed's

Pretty sure that's Snrub.

Warm up: S1
Silver age: 2 - 3
Golden Age: 4 - 8
Second Silver age: 9 - 10
cool down: 11 - 12
No longer worth watching: 13 - 15
Irredeemable shite: 16- present

what the fuck, why are those wierd pedo cartoons showing?

Because the only person forcing this shit meme is an underaged /asp/ spammer from india

Why was that retard screencapped? So unimaginative shitposting unworthy of a screencap.