Underrated Sequels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Electric Boogaloo

Bonus points if you get it.

I said underrated, not unnessecery

>one of the most famous and beloved movies of all time>underrated

What did eleven times winner of the "stupidest post ever made award" user mean by this?

No, 3 was unnecessary

Never heard of this one, any good?

Unnecessary sequel coming through

Fun movie.

Reworked commando 2 script.

That's a sweet ass poster.

thinking of watching these movies.

how would you rate the trilogy?

Peaks at 2.
3 is all over the place. Deep is good but the movie actually treats itself as a part 4. So just imagine they made part 4 without ever making part 3.

When Nature Calls is objectively better than the first movie

>underrated
>not the highest of high kino

Transporter 2

I like that it takes place literally minutes after the first movie

Was Rocky 2 the first movie to do that?

Agreed. Definitely a good trilogy overall though

I was positive that in #3 he would have to stay on fire to survive

>CRANK: INF3RNO

even with the galring plothole, I always found this a lot better than die hard with a vengeance

the godfather 2 of sequels

>glaring plot hole
Enlighten me please

the planes can just fly to another fucking airport

He was dead the whole time and the aliens don't like water but earths atmosphere is mostly water and the fucking plants talk

wha? This was a sequel?

Story time

Back in highschool, this guy invited like 20 people over to his house for a party to chill, play smash, drink, etc. We show up, but there's no alcohol, no smash, just four couches in the living room and a large rear-projection TV.

He serves us the worst-looking pizza I'd ever seen, and we all awkwardly just kind of stand around eating with fuck all to talk about. So then, about 20 minutes in, he goes to que up his fucking Laserdisc copy of JEWEL OF THE NILE, ensuring us that it's a classic.

We all think "What the hell" and just settle in for the film. It's a sequel to a film no one there had seen, so no one is too invested into it. BUT, out of fucking nowhere, right in the middle of the movie is a fucking 30 MINUTE scene of naked africans dancing around a fire, torpedo tits and all.

People laugh a bit for the first two minutes, but it just keeps going. People are silent and uncomfortable, the only sounds are people shifting in their seats. One girl gets up to use the restroom, and our host straight up pauses the film mid-frame on some tribal girl's nappy crotch pubes filling every inch of the 86in screen.

She was in the bathroom for seven fucking minutes.

yeah, to stargate

The Gate 2

Well did you cum or what?

Oh, right. Duh.
Well I knew that one. Also, he was Keyser Soze.

You'all should've kys for not watching the first one.

Plus you can't just circle planes over D.C.

speaking of kurt russell

> those effects tho

youtube.com/watch?v=NDohpjD1jvA