Stan thread?

Stan thread?

Are these books worth a shit? I've got the classic one featuring John Buscema but I saw these online and it seems like they go beyond the traditional Marvel manner.

>Steps 1) Find a drawing
>Step 2) Cross out artists name
>Step 3) Write your name instead.
>Step 4) Make trillions.

I don't think Stan Lee has ever claimed to be an artist.

So, when he inevitably dies, will we still jokingly blame him for celebrity deaths?

Did someone say my name?

Stan will out live us all and you know it.

>1 Get Kirby
>2 Get some no names to trace his pencils
>3 Fire Kirby

Stan did nothing wrong.
He doesn't claim sole credit for anything.
It's not his fault Jack Kirby is dead, and was a crabby bitter old bastard who got pissy with every company he's ever worked with. And it's not his fault Steve Ditko is a hermit asshole.

I wish there were half as many kirby threads as there are about lee. Just let him dissapear, God, just stop talking about him. Hes a piece of shit, we all know it, there's no point in repeating it every thread. The best that could happen is for everyone to forget him. Dikto, kirby, romita deserve it.

Well he claimed writing duties for comics he didn't write. He never acknowledged the artists with the creations of their characters. He had his name put as editor and "Stan lee presents" in thousands of comics he had nothing to do with. He cameos in movies with none of "his" characters. He did plenty wrong.

friendly warning to don't piss Stan or you could be the next one on his hit list.

>Writing dialogue is still writing, he even gave Ditko plotting credit on Spider-Man
>He literally gives co-creator credit to all his artists
>He was editor in chief, he can present whatever he wants
>he had a cameo in Deadpool. You got me there, what a fucking asshole

He gave dikto plotting credit after years of fucking kirby in the ass. In the original pages you could see that kirby even wrote the dialogue. Stan wrote shit and claimed all writing in their comics.
Being editor in chief doesn't justify putting your name on other people stuff. Stan cleary has an ego problem. He needs to be everywhere.

Make a Jack Kirby thread.
He created Spider-Man you know

Yep Jack wrote everything and Stan just signed his name, that's why Kirby's solo Captain America run was such a hit.

Hey now!...Ditko was there too.

Are you autistic?
Cleary there was some collaboration in the early years, but after issue 40 kirby was cleary the only man on board. Kirby had a less success in his latter years, but compared to lee, who couldn't create a SINGLE worthwhile character without his ghostwriters and faded into an editor job, kirby did pretty well. He created until his very end.

Some of you should really read this

What is it about? Pro lee or anti lee?

It's neutral, just the facts, it tells the history from the 30s to the early 2000s

He won't