You're a beta male sexist

>you're a beta male sexist
woah...so this is the power...of female writers..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying they'd be brave enough to even get in a fight in the first place
It's more like this
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

>admit you're a racist
>or you're a Nazi
How fucking weak do you have to be to be a white male who buys into this shit?

why are you bringing this up in an unrelated thread

>im only racist ironically!! dont hit me, strong black men.
Millennials...

For years progressives got pissy every time guys used the terms Alpha Male and Beta Male. What happened?

women

DUDE SHOEHORNING POLITICS INTO LITERALLY EVERYTHING LMAOO

>a beta male sexist

do these retards even know how hypocritical this sounds?

also bonus retardness: an alpha male would be a feminist?

friendly reminder that they beat him up for wearing suspenders

Sup Forums.

Women hate weak men even if they can't openly admit it, and will always find fault with them no matter how servile they are. This is the female writers dumping their contempt on Jerry.

That's really it.

>do these retards even know how hypocritical this sounds?
>beta male sexist
>someone who can't talk to girls yet constantly talks shit about them
not that hypocritical if you use your brain, moran.

how is "beta male sexist" political
women don't care if you're sexi8st as long as you make their giny tingle

the single worst thing you can be to a woman is unattractive

nope, weak men typically hate women

It was written by a man, retard.

Women suffrage was a mistake

You're exactly the kind of person they're talking about.

Go back to arcanine.

she is basically telling him to man up , how is that not sexist?

do you not know what a writer's room is
yeah but rick and beth literally go full sociopath in this episode but somehow harmless jerry is the bad guy

This is what happens when you have discussions with holes.

Jerry is probably an INFP just like me

Why do Sup Forumsfags always play the victim? Life must suck being angry all the time. Take a chill pill, fags.

this

>try to find solace in someone else
YOU RACIST SEXIST BIGGOT
>kill the person you locked away in your childhood and basically drove crazy
LOL UR SMART BETH

Why do feminists victim shame men?

Why are both sides made up of faggots?

Because men are biologically programmed to pity weak women, hence why sexism is a thing. Women are biologically programmed to have contempt for weak men, and no one cares about them.

That's sexist, but it's also the truth, and you'll have an easier time working with that than you will trying to change it. Of course, the writers of this episode are so stupid they're playing these dynamics out perfectly even as they think they're enlightened warriors for equity.

No, they worship them and kiss the ground they walk on. You're probably not only a beta male but also a stupid homosexual.

Calm your tits, radical-centrist.

The episode was actually really good aside from that one line though

Doesn't even using the term "beta male" legitimise the "red pill" concepts that feminism is meant to abhor? Do women just not care when they contradict themselves?

Im a strong independent man who don't need no woman!

I just want an edgy silly scifi cartoon. Even when Space Dandy had an "emotional" episode it was never soapbox bullshit that Rick and Morty does seemingly EVERY episode.

let me guess, you're a beta male, a sexist racist creep, just like jerry? And you're white as well? Struck a nerve, huh?

>The episode was actually really good

>do you not know what a writer's room is
I do. I also know how much of a control freak Dan Harmon is. He did a final rewrite on EVERY Community script. The women are also juniors to his senior it's not like they're in charge.

Tell me on difference between the right and the left.

Why do the people who hate PC culture cry when a cartoon character they've projected themselves onto is made fun of? Isn't that what you want?

jerry literally is the victim in this episode
yeah you can tell a woman had input on this episode because she admits to being a sociopath and never gets called out on it
the shit beth did in this episode was pure power fantasy

what did Justin Roiland mean by this?

Both sides has fucked your mum

Yeah but that line alone destroyed the entire series. And now a void has been created. And I will Fuck this void. I will Fuck this void for all of us.

Of course Sup Forums would identify with Jerry the most.

wait how was jerry a racist
dan harmon's that kind of joss whedon sexual predator who goes along with this feminist shit so he'd accept it if it was suggested to him
>rick and morty is the new target for ridicule
is it rly though

No one projects themselves onto Jerry, but they can see the piece of shit writer behind this episode validating her worst impulses while trying to shame a man for daring to date another woman on terms she doesn't approve of.

GODDAMN.

all whites are racist

sir pls delete

What the fuck? Beth never even mentioned how she felt about the situation.

>young girl
>"hey dude!"

His kids were the ones who disapprove.

Justin is insane and awkward, that´s part of his charm.

you do realise these characters are written by a writer

in this situation, Summer would be the writer self-insert

I know. So what´s your point?

So the writer is capable of using multiple characters to validate her own terrible behavior and shame men who date women in ways she doesn't like in the same episode.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *HHHhnngggGGG* *BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *exhale* ahhhh thats better
fucking female writers

A sexist man who's unattractive - girls hate him

A sexist man who's hot - girls love him

refute this

what the hell is a "private party" in this context? If she was invited then it's not private.

>dude men should just be stoic and not complain about things lmao
exactly the kind of shit i was calling out

What if it was actually a submissive guy that has a daddysub/daughterdomme fetish?

>"dude wtf they can't make fun of me only i'm allowed to make fun of people" the reply
you'll get over it, princess

then it would be Jerry, but the writer should then also consider eating a bullet

>Written by Mike McMahan

You really make up anything in your head just to be mad about it?

Who the fuck cares?

>Jerry isn't a racist-

>ITT: beta males proving summer's point

you, apparently not-quite-Satan

>jerry is sexist and racist because he's not physically attracted to his girlfriends head

Name five kinos where this happens

>"dude wtf they can't make fun of me only i'm allowed to make fun of people" the reply
how the fuck did you interpret my post to mean that
do you not know what a writers room is
summer doesn't have a point

Jerry has been made fun of since the show began, no one gave a shit then. Are you just triggered that people are pointing out the shitty feminist fantasy writing, or what?

You don't know how television writing works?

The name is just a name they slapped on because it was required. These episodes are written by large groups of people with an unknown and variable degree of input from each person

>men are programmed to pity weak woman

Well women are biologically programmed to be weak. There's some exceptions tho

did Jerry even bring up the fact the guy was black?
I get the joke was Jerry was stupid to want to bond with his family, but wouldn't anyone be weirded out from learning their parents added a third person to their sexual relations?

I mean, at the end of the day, Jerry fessed up to his awfulness and apologized for what was actually wrong with him (after spilling much alien blood and nearly getting his kids killed) while Beth didn't and outright murdered Tommy with the strong implication that she abandoned the household to go on adventures.

Plus, you've got to give him points for acquiescing to Summer's demand in the most sarcastic and insincere way possible.

Just remove the word "sexist" from the whole equation user.
Then congratulate yourself for the great find.

Yeah dude, anyone who complains about cuckoldry is a racist.

Women will hate weak men if they complain or if they don't. It's the weakness they hate.

He never had any problem with the dude's race.

>if somebody gets invited to a party then it's not private

this is the average Rick and Morty fan, everyone

There's no way Jerry is an INFP. He only really cares for himself.

i really enjoyed "rest and ricklaxation" but honestly the last 3 episodes were pretty shit and im getting worried there wont be any more gold

to be fair you have to have a very high IQ blah blah blah kill me

>woah...so this is the power...of female writers..
>Written by Mike McMahon

uh

>while Beth didn't and outright murdered Tommy with the strong implication that she abandoned the household to go on adventures.
yeah this episode was written by a woman regardless of the name on it

there's a trend of mediocre women being taken seriously in women-written episodes, like that psychiatrist and that superwoman

That's the point though. Girls don't actually give a shit that you're "sexist." If you're unattractive they will make up bullshit to criticize you about, a hot guy can literally call a girl a dumb bitch right to her face and she will hop on his dick. Meanwhile beta boi is completely servile and still gets rejected and criticized. So it really doesn't matter one bit. Disregard what women say/think.

Why do SJWs always play victim? Life must really suck being angry all the time. Take a child pill, beta faggot.

you should work on not being a beta not finding ways to insult women.

alright, I don't usually join in when you guys attack women writers, or dogpile on rick and morty, or whatever. I generally like the show and I don't care who writes something as long as it's good but, that being said, this really might have been the worst episode of this show.
All of the jokes were awful to bland and they didn't have any sense of timing. The action scenes didn't have a shred of an attempt to make their choreography somewhat interesting or memorable. The story line was dull and didn't make me care about any of the characters. Every little thing felt forced somehow, like I was watching an episode of The Family Guy.
Seriously, what the fuck happened?

He didn't insult women once in his post, though.

>stop liking big tits if you do you're a sexist meanie
>fuck drumpf but really we can't let him have access to the citadel
>men are all evil sexist pigs simply for existing
Daily reminder this is your show on estrogen.

fuck women figuratively

>men are all evil sexist pigs simply for existing
more like unattractive men are evil for simply existing

So a Nazi uniform now consists of daggy shorts and a polo tee?
My, how standards have dropped.

he said women have no self respect and will fuck anyone attractive even if they're directly insulting them/treating them like a meat socket

No not really?
I mean I would be fucking disgusted if my parents brought a random third person to Christmas dinner, my dad revealing he jacks off in closets, and never fucking told me any of this. Especially when they act like hes an asshole for being annoyed when wanting to be with his biological family

That's not saying they have no self-respect, it's saying that they value men being alpha above pretty much everything else and that they despise weak men, both of which are true.

I like this show, but I find it a bit ham fisted when it comes to sjw propaganda.