Aint it Cool News 1996-2017

Aint it Cool News 1996-2017

avclub.com/aint-it-cool-news-contributors-step-down-in-wake-of-har-1818737035

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/harry-knowles-sex-assault-allegations-prompt-staff-exodus-aint-it-cool-news-1042793
aintitcool.com/node/3624
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this guy grabs your girls ass

wat do

Allegations.

No proof. No conviction. Allegations.

That's all it takes to utterly destroy a man's life in today's society.

another liberal faggot gets taken down by the system he enabled.

>

The ironing is delicious.

I was about to start a thread.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/harry-knowles-sex-assault-allegations-prompt-staff-exodus-aint-it-cool-news-1042793

Quint, Capone and a third person that no one has heard of have quit!

IT'S OVER!

People aren't going to give interviews anymore. Studios aren't going to give "leaks" to him anymore. The site is finished.

This reminds me of what happened to Profiles Theatre in Chicago.

she accused chuck of fucking & sucking against her permission and got his place closed down and now that prick sneed shames him with his sign

Top Kek

So i guess he should be allowed to rape girls?
Ok...

Being a sexually active male displaying masculinity is enough to take anyone down. The only socially acceptable males are cucked beta SJWs.

I'm actually more surprised the fat fuck has lived this long

are the allegations true? what if shes lying? He's denying it and saying it didn't happen. Yet, he'll basically lose his website, lose all his credibility, and probably go bankrupt... over allegations... because thats what happens in SJW land.

He deserves it, any liberal fucktard enabling SJWs deserve it. I'm glad he'll basically die and lose all his cash

Not even joking, until I saw this headline I honestly forgot that AICN even existed. Probably haven't been there in half a decade. Maybe more.

It's weird since it was so popular at one time. It just seemed to fade away. Haven't thought about it in ages.

I mean obviously Knowles looks like a sexual predator, although I would have guessed young boys to be honest.

a white guy is a rapist, news at eleven. yawn.

It's been years since I read AICN, but I really liked their reviews cause they seem to genuinely enjoy movies and come from a positive attitude and not trying to shit all over everything like every other online reviewer.

But what if she is not?

Also don't you think is weird how pretty much everybody jumped ship the moment this came out?

Is almost like everybody knew the fatso was a perv and they were just waiting for the moment the shoe was gonna drop.

He deserves if he guilty thou, but you alt-right cucks are so used to follow the leader no matter what that you can't accept that sometimes, bitches are fucking right.

When your entire staff resigns over one allegation from twenty yewrs ago rather than standing by you, then 99 times out of a hundred they know about a bunch of other similar stuff that has taken place over the years that hasnt come to light yet.

i haven't gone to the physical site in years, but still read capone and quint from time to time in my newsreader app- they're not bad

well shit

If this guy didn't look like a complete monstrosity he'd have probably survived this.

>"Even if he's not guilty he deserves to be punished according to his own twisted values."
>"But what if he is guilty? Then he deserves to be punished."
You guys are aware you're agreeing with each other, right?

visited for years.. usually skip to Talkbacks. Some funny shit posted there, esp. now, site is deleting all TB's.. check it out while it lasts..

He's a guy whose star faded long ago and he's already tied up with the ongoing Alamo Drafthouse/Devin Faraci scandal. Nobody has any incentive to stick by him and he's literally a filthy, smelly, obese manchild.

I hope that he kills himself now.

9/10 text game. ALPHA af

Harry liked Godzilla

kek

Whoah did I get thrown back in time??

>didn't ask if she was an archaeologist
Disgraceful

Remember the Phantom Menace review?

aintitcool.com/node/3624

>Being a sexually active male
lol, I don't think that applies very much to Harry Knowles.

>The SJW Club
But why?

>fat fuck
>pickup lines consist of food and eating
help i cant breathe