/got/ general

What makes a good /got/ thread? What is a good /got/ thread's single most important quality?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14012178
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aagggghhhh...

Waif posting.

How long would it take for a modern military force to successfully invade westeros, assuming there are no dragons.

dany

pre HBO Sansan art!

Reminder there are seven Greenseers hidden throughout Westeros and we might possibly know the identity of four. Either they are backups in case Bran doesn't work out or something else needs to be done with them like breaking down the wall when they are all gathered. Bloodraven is possibly working with Euron or Euron just decided to go AWOL and Bloodraven is trying to gather the others and Bran was closest to stop Euron.

Bran=Winterfell
Patchface=Storm Islands/Dragonstone
Eurone=Iron Islands
Robert Arryan=Eyrie

memes, shitty fanart and autism

who is sandra?

End game.

Where are they invading from? Americos where the distance is about the size of the Atlantic ocean?

P. sure a couple of carrier groups would be more than enough to BTFO a couple of castles and many would bend the knee pretty quickly. An F/A-18 Super Hornet is basically like a dragon on steroids in terms of firepower.

>if you wanna fit in and get the memes, you have to watch the show

Kek what a faggot

If you've got the shit taste required to stomach watching the more recent GoT seasons that's fine on you. If I find one of these supposed super complex memes you're talking about I'll watch some clips on Youtube.

Lucky they came or westeros would get BTFO by the zombies

>minimized ugly burns again

George weeps

This is such bad writing.

You're an idiot lmao

Wholesome and friendly discussion?

>let me keep going to Sup Forums and /got/ general for a show that I don't watch to discuss a book because I'd get laughed out of /lit/

Pathetic.

You're pretty much a rapefugee who refuses to assimilate

sansa? she seems dumb and ugly, like denaerys

I guess Americos is located 100 miles west of Westeros.
The entire U.S military, along with drones, tanks, helicopters, entire air force. Not to mention MOAB bombs, which could vaporize entire castles.

About a day or less

see

naturally

>“Jaime,” Lord Tywin said, as if they’d last seen each other at breakfast. “Lord Bolton led me to expect you earlier. I had hoped you’d be here for the wedding.” Jaime could feel Cersei’s moon’s blood drying on his cock and tried his best to will away another erection. When he was younger he sometimes feared his father would be able to smell the sex and blood and seed on him.

>“I was delayed.” Jaime closed the door softly. “My sister outdid herself, I’m told. Seventy seven courses and a regicide, never a wedding like it. How long have you known I was free?” Cersei would have wanted to fuck me on the morning of Joff’s wedding, he thought. She would not clean herself for the rest of the day once he had finished inside her. His bloody cock twitched.

about a month or so depending on how fast word spreads.

I'd join that mission just to fuck all the Dorn sluts I want

JON IS A SECRET TARG!

A CUTE

ashara dayne

She comes in so many varieties!

>Watch GoT through Season 3
>"This is pretty good"
>Nosedives Season 4
>Drops exponentially with each new season

/GoT/ is a comfy combo of shitting on shit, comparing with the source, and discussing the source on its own. Sorry if the books are too long for you though, m8.

Waif more like Waifu

Send in Rangers, etc. to teach the smallfolk modern agricultural techniques, modern construction techniques, and equip them with modern weaponry. Let them take care of the problem (until it turns into Middle East Fiasco 6.0).

TWO HUNDRED DWARFMEN

This nigga has got problems

Vote for me

We'll sail the Sunset Sea

so is the "bookfags dominate /got/ on Sup Forums because they've been exiled from /lit/" meme actually true
is it possible to talk about asoiaf on /lit/, and do people ever do it
i don't go to /lit/ enough to know

Why was Tywin only in Kingslanding for one book and two seasons? What a short sighted plan.

Farfetch'd is a Flying/Normal type, not a Water type, asshole

She looks like she should be Daniel Craig's daughter

Because he died?

dumb

She's a pure northern slag.

A modern military could take down dragons pretty easily I'd imagine

Much like him

titty

But she is wife material.

Sorry that George is cucking you and all you can discuss on Sup Forums and /got/ are 6 to 20+ year old books.

Maybe try, /lit/ oh yeah, they'd laugh you guys out and you had to find refuge here but it's too haram for you so you refuse to adapt.

if qyburn's ballista could pierce dragon scales, i reckon a bullet could do at least as well

What's the turning radius of a stinger or AMRAAM?

Damn she looks good blonde

strawpoll.me/14012178

The United States could do it in a single day. If all the high lords insisted on fighting to the death, it would take a week.

He was fine with dressing up as Cersei as a boy, so he would be ok with that.

russia has that one 9mm bullet that can go through thick steel walls and shit, i bet that could kill a dragon too

cat

So any speculation on Qyburn, do you reckon he's a Hightower bastard? I'm curious what role they are going to have in the future.

t. every military strategist planning to invade Afghanistan

Crossdressing was Cersei's kink, not Jaime's. afaik GRRM never has Jaime recall the crossdressing in his own POV chapters, but he does recall how he and Cersei started mounting each other to copy the horses and dogs

Show: do you honestly think D&D give a shit
Book: state your case

how would tywin invade afghanistan

You want some?

>ned's bleak stare

What did Tyrion mean by this?

There'd be a scene of him beating the shit out of a blanket

Yes please

meant for

Once you TAKE THE BLACK(tm), you can never go back.

He meant that perhaps Randyll could be send to the Wall to serve in the Night's Watch while renouncing to all his lands and titles instead of being burned alive

Not that user but "/lit/ will laugh at you" is a bad meme parroted by people who have never been there. The occasional thread about it there is usually more positive about it than /got/. If Winds ever comes out you can be sure sffg will talk about it plenty at the very least.

Wtf is there to adapt to?

>Show is shit
>Meme about show being shit

I've never really visited /lit/ but I think what it comes down to is there's already an established general here where you can talk about both the show and the books, so why go through the effort of starting one up there?

I don't think anybody here is seriously bothered by bookfag talk except the occasional retards who were scared off by a >100 page book and catch an inferiority thing.

He clearly has some sort of connection to the citadel but the possibility of him being a Hightower bastard might be a bit of a stretch then again his experiments might not have been to their liking which is why he got exiled.

sauce and more

That's easy, he'd drown mudslimes in pig's blood and shit.

qyburn solved the higher mysteries

>Qyburn is training as maester/is maester
>Start's playing Frankenstein
>Other maesters decide he goes too far
>Kick him out
>Now he hates the Citadel

That's all there is to it

Will The Hound kill Qyburn for blasphemy?

Which show

I think it's from "Glue", but I'm not too sure,

thinking about how he used to cuddle with Robert but now he is too fat

I've got some "glue" for her

Reminder that Jon will never sit the Iron Throne in his own right.

Jacaerys, Lucerys and Joffrey, brown of hair and eyes, heirs, died before inheriting the throne.

Baelor Breakspear, dark of hair and eyes, heir, died before inheriting

Valarr, dark of hair, heir, died before inheriting

Valarr's kids, never born

Daeron the Drunken, sandy brown of hair, heir, died before inheriting

Duncan, dark of hair, heir, died before inheriting

Jon, dark of hair with grey eyes (mud eyes in the show), heir, you already know

That chair will not let mongrel Targs sit upon it.

You could even extend it to anyone who doesn't look Targaryen

Robert, died relatively young, had no trueborn heirs.

Joffrey, Tommen, never had kids, died young

Cersei, lost all her kids, will miscarry her latest

Oh, I thought it was some sort of Summer Islander reference. My bad.

>Jon defeats the white walkers
>The Land of Always Winter becomes temperate and habitable again
>Builds a wall south of Greywater Watch
>Tells the other six kingdoms to fuck off and leave him and his people alone

Then go make back to back threads there with the rest of the bookcucks and see how long you last.

>Wtf is there to adapt to?

Talking about the show and where it's going.

Half the bookcuck shit is memes too.

muh victarion crossing the dothraki sea and the monkeys, muh Gilbert King, muh I am of the night

How cool would it be if it the throne literally stabbed anyone who wasn't targ looking who tried to sit on it

Reminder Cersei is going to start fucking Tommen to try and influence her way more than Tyrells, get pregnant with his kid and pass it off as Robert Strong's.

The prophecy won't let her have any more children.

>When you sit on a the throne, you hear a disembodied voice ask "would you marry and fuck your hot sister"
>If you say "no" or hesitate, you are instantly incinerated

>8 year old
>producing sperm

wot?

yuo nawr nuffin

There's already a general on /lit/ that covers that which you'd know if you'd ever been there.
I'm fine staying here, I still watch the show and talk about it.

It's rare but it does happen. One of the youngest mothers was 8

I think Cersei is going to end up stabbing herself on the throne when the wildfire goes off, she's going to try and hold onto it as if to not to want to let go of the power it holds but the power of the throne instead impales her.

>Mother
>Producing sperm
nigga what

Oh hey I requested this last night. Thanks user.

Did I say anything about giving birth? She's going to announce being pregnant but will miscarriage halfway through.

Capital knockers