Most powerful Sup Forums related weapons

This fucking sword is godtier, literally. Indestructible, can kill anything evil, strong enough to slice through adamantium like it was butter...
This baby could even kill a Superman who's gone rouge.

Other urls found in this thread:

vodlocker.com/9l1xseq71mqq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The dip.
could erase every toon characters forever.

>Indestructible
Depends on whether the comics are canon.

According to Genndy they're not.

A FUCKING DRILL

That's a pilebunker.

Jenny perhaps?

I think she counts. But was XJ-10 more powerful than her?

Ultimate Nullifier

I´ve never really understood what that thing does. Does it erase from reality whatever you shoot at with it?

The most powerful weapon is prep. time.

Which completely OP characters could Jack's sword kill?
I think it would be able to put down Wolverine and like OP said, an evil Superman too.

>Ultimate Nullifier
You forgot the pic, on a related note, how do you use that thing? is more confusing that a N64 controler.

That, the person shooting and the gun I think

Thank Lord for that. Now I won't have to waste money on that trash.

Who would even design a gun like that?

They're pretty decent, but not really actual Samurai Jack quality. It doesn´t really get Genndy's style, even if some of the people behind it used to work on the show.

> (You)
>Who would even design a gun like that?
When absolutely positively have to let the cosmically powerful being that you are threatening know you are not FUCKING around

acme disintegrating pistol

Took me a while to think of one.

Everything that is non-canon is trash to me, regardless of quality.

Darkseid called it a 'Cargo Cult Mother Box'. Does that mean a Mother Box is better?

It nullifies it. It reset the universe once.

What about this thing? Accesses every part of the emotional spectrum, can be wielded by anyone.

Why would a creator ever go through the effort of creating anything non-canon? Is "non-canon" code for "cashgrab"?

Spinach

Garbage story.

Fraction has no respect.

Who wins?

He is just mad that th MM was pretty much the reason he got his multiversal ass kicked.

That's ridiculously stupid.

The point of a work is the story itself. Is the comic enjoyable to read? Is the show enjoyable to watch?

The only 'canon' that matters is what's canon to the work itself, not whether it's canon to a larger body.

The Dark Knight Returns isn't 'canon' to DC, but it's definitely not a cash grab. It was a story worth telling, with the other DC material providing a setting for it.

Or how about something like Aqua Teen Hunger Force? Characters will die in one episode, but their death isn't 'canon', they're back the next episode. But it worked for that episode.

The comics are first and foremost self contained stories. They're there for their own sake, to tell good Samurai Jack stories, not for the sake of advancing the plot.

And if that's not your thing, if you only care about stuff for it's relevance to the larger plot, then why do you care about Samurai Jack? 90% of episodes have absolutely no bearing on the plot whatsoever, and only exist for their own sake, to tell a Samurai Jack story, just like the comics.

>Characters will die in one episode, but their death isn't 'canon'
Yes it is, they just happened to be miraculously revived. But the death is still canon. The characters can refer back to their deaths in later episodes because it happened in their continuity.

>90% of episodes have absolutely no bearing on the plot whatsoever, and only exist for their own sake, to tell a Samurai Jack story, just like the comics.
It doesn't matter whether its relevant to the plot or not because they characters could be having interactions that make them grow as a person, developing the character.

Don't try to reason with canontards.

Nothing is canon. None of it really happened. Canon comes from a term for deciding which books are REALLY the word of God and which are fake.

Since it's fiction, it's ALL fake, but people still like to pretend there's a real universe where these things really happened while other things didn't happen.

vodlocker.com/9l1xseq71mqq

Anihilaarg destroys entire universes.

I love this gag

Not the poster from before, can we agree there should be unity between the plot and the characters? Minor inconsistencies are not important, but if you legitimize the fact that "canon" doesn't matter at all, and you start making AUs all over the place the characters become nothing. They're just cyphers you use to get the story through, there's no personal growth. That's why capeshit is so dull, the characters don't have a story

>That's why capeshit is so dull, the characters don't have a story

Theres alot that do.... but i definetly see your point, there are lots of good cape characters out there that are mired in endless messed up backstory and other bullshit that just confuses everything.

Thor stops galactus, who then absorbs the darkness stuff to become a more powerful cosmic being. And the cosmic tides of marvel keep turning. But earth is given new life, so the both win?

Ability to break the 4th wall.

Imagine if you could do that in your own life

Hellboy's arm.
That shit has been a bullshit Deus Ex Machina for over 20 years.

The Ultimate Nullifier

I challenge anyone to name a Sup Forums related weapon that's more powerful.

Powers and weapons are not the same thing.

I was certain that by the end it wasn't just the sword but the person wielding it that was what could make it so powerful.

>has a literal deus ex machina button
>ignores any and all rules to logic and physics
>sheer dumb luck
Truly, the ultimate weapon

The Ultimate Ultimate Nullifier.

The Ultimate Nullifier Nullifier

Fucking this. Jack's sword is only a tool of ultimate fucking power if Jack himself is using it. To anyone else, it's just a sword (a well made sword sure, but just a sword).

The Ultimate Ultimate Nullifier Nullifier.

Your move

The Power Sword!

The answer is and always will be a atomic powered banana.

How's the red button from Ren&Stimpy compare?

Matter-Eater lads teeth and digestive system.

when it disintegrates, boy does it disintegrate

I miss James so much. Axel is alright but it isn't the same.

It's a tough choice, but The Sign is up there in power. It crippled one guy and took out Hal in one hit.

>I challenge anyone to name a Sup Forums related weapon that's more powerful.

The writer's pencil.

OMG LIEK SO MORRISON YO!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH