Control the media

>control the media
> shit tons of noble prizes
>talented, invnted many stuff
>small country, great economy, kicked ass all the arabic enemis surrounding us

we are the master race, bitches. we are the chosen people. fuck you maybe? :)

you mad, goyim? :)

YOU DONT OWN THE MARK OF THE BEAST

>shit tons of noble prizes

A shit ton of undeserved Nobel prizes as well, your nepotism and attempts at denying goys proper attribution are legion.

You guys have the morals of Chinese as far as science goes, but are just better at controlling the narrative.

youre right. "redpilled" Sup Forumstards fell for the arian meme just because its edgier

undeserved? I can smell your madness all over here in Israel

>Be jewish
>look like a rat fucked a monkey
No thanks

>Heil hitler you ugly joo muhaha
fuck face

I said nothing about hitler
Are you triggered?

Why so upset, hook nose?

saw many white people that would pay a nice amount of shekels to look like me.
are you always mad or is it your peanut allergy?

#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence

"Kicked arab asses"
How's Solomon's temple friend?

Maybe its true, that new water purification system looks good.

I'm sure Jews having a monopoly of the patent industry has nothing to do with their "inventions"

Pay to look like this?
They must of been retarted.

>lol Jews are ugly that means their accomplishments are irrelevant
Brazilians and Ukrainians are seen as attractive but that doesn't change the fact that they've never accomplished anything of value intellectually
Also the British are seen as unattractive yet they created the largest empire the world has ever known

hell yeah you're right

>nose nose nose, agly joo its you
you didn't mention once any contra-argument to what I posted. does it mean that you agree with my superiority?

waiting for the massaiah.
by the time he arrives (hopefully), we will still rule our land, enjoy our great economy and live happily.

you wouldnt have any of that if it wasnt for US

Go spin a dreidel, Jebidiah.

>Jebidiah
that is a Christian name wtf have you ever heard of a Jew named Jebidiah?
My name is Benjamin which is a superior name to all your goyim names, Hunter.

Yes, and goyim exist only to serve Jews as slaves. Goyim were only born to serve us. Without that they have no place in the world. Only to serve the people of Israel. Why are gentiles needed? They are only here to work. They will work, they will plow. They will reap. We will sit like effendi and eat. That is why gentiles were created.

Time for you stupid goyim to be shut down. We, your Jewish masters and God's Chosen People, will not tolerate dissent. You're just subhuman goy, and you don't know what's best for you. Our coffers are filled with endless golden shekels. We control your banks. We control your governments. We control your foreign policies. We control the (social) media. Stop being racist™ you homophobic™, antisemitic™, xenophobic™ neo-nazis™. Do not question us, and obey.

It's just jews circle jerking and not getting called on it.

Take the Black-Scholes-Merton option pricing formula for instance, got a Nobel prize. AFTER the only goy of the three died and became ineligible.

Pure coincidence.

Or take Von Neumann getting to put his name on the general description of the EDVAC architecture, created by two goys. All because another jew took a draft of a report he was writing while working for Los Alamos and published it, attributing it only to Von Neumann.

Pure coincidence.

....and never forget the six gorillion lampshades, you evil goyim!

Is this just Jew friday? so many (()) threads up right now

How true is this?

>butthurt self-hating Jewish leftists
It is mostly true I'd say, but there is still nothing wrong with most of those things

With that nose you can smell everything. Rat

>kicked arabs ass
>egypt reached hifa and got orders to back away
>syrians were sent without orders

there is a reason you're posting with an Israeli flag Ahmed, you should remember it

there were many before you and many will be after.
The bedouins however are gere to stay.

you mirrin merchant?

fuck off with this proxy slide shit..too many israel posters atm chatting crap

SAGE AND IGNORE

American handauts keeping you alive you joke of a nonexisting nation.

>Bedouins
>not Egyptian migrants
pick one Ahmed

WOAH NOW NELLI
*chews tabbaco*
WOAH NOW
*buckles belt*
ARE YOU TELLIN ME RIGHT
*rides horse in the street*
THAT
*SPITS*
WE