Do you think having a girlfriend with large breasts is degenerate...

Do you think having a girlfriend with large breasts is degenerate? I think it is because you really cant interact with a girl with huge knockers without looking at them which makes you think about SEX all the time.

Good thread, Abdul

I think large breasts (and thick legs and wide hips) are unfavorable, but for different reasons.

Over 50% of a woman's aesthetic value is her fashion, and you can't be fashionable if you aren't skinny. Breasts and hips in particular are distracting and distort your frame to look ridiculous and impossible to take seriously. Try wearing a pantsuit or military uniform (the ultimate /fa/) with huge hips and breasts, it just looks stupid.

>The, a, fag, evidently, OP, is.
Please construct a sentence from above words.

Wow you are literally fucking gay

>you can't be fashionable if you aren't skinny

I think you have been brainwashed by fashion industry which is populated by GAY MEN.

thinly veiled asian masculinity thread

May as well put all women in burkhas..

I see a lass with big tits, I want to fuck them
I see a lass with a nice mouth, I want to fuck it
I see a lass with an ass, I want to fuck it
I see a nice lass, I want to fuck her right in the pussy.

HAHAHAHAHA

WHITES GOT KEKED

ASIAN POWER.

Also sauce pls.

I agree, I prefer the look of smuggled grapes and a large banana in the front of pants.

My ex had fake tits. She got them in the middle of our relationship. I was very against them at first, but I can tell you what, when I was fucking her with those things, it was fucking nice, mate. We meet up two weekends ago while drunk, and I'll tell you what, I miss those fucking things, boy. Nothing like some big perky tits, regardless of whether they're fake.

You get use to them.
T. user in a relationship with a big tit girl for the last 4 years

>fuck you dad: IM GAYYYYY

The post

FLAT IS JUSTICE

Her tits arent very big at all kiddo.

TINY

when op really was a faggot

Girls are more degenerate the smaller their tits are (past the age of 18, of course). Girls with tits like OP tend to be more honest and homely, though that doesn't stop you projecting your own degeneracy onto her.

>it's gay to like women who are capable of dressing well and don't have impractical breasts in the way of everything that will ruin their appearance completely when they get old and sag