Mwahhhaaa the French champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence...

>Mwahhhaaa the French champagne has always been celebrated for its excellence. There is a California champagne by Paul Masson, inspired by that same French excellence. It's fermented in the bottle, and like the best French champagne, it's vintage dated.

>Unlike you, who's never dated.

NO NO SHE'S TOO POWERFUL

WE JUST NEED MORE TIME JUST GIVE ME FIVE MORE MINUTES

Sup Forums BTFO

The only way to win is to beat her until her face is disfigured. She'll lose her one quality, her good looks, and she will understand Jonah's pain.

maybe she will get acid attacked by a muslim of peace

>Oscar-nominee Jonah Hill has canceled the French press tour for his new flick, War Dogs, after being mocked on CanalPlus' program Le Grand Journal. Hill and co-star Miles Teller were guests on the networks flagship program when the show's weather reporter, Ornella Fleury, made jokes about Hill. Fleury spoke in French with Hill getting her commentary translated via an ear piece. After the testy exchange, in which Fleury mocked Hill and Hill suggested Fleury had dreams of being sodomized, Hill pouted and said “I’m glad I came on this show to get ridiculed by your local weather girl.” The actor was said to be “humiliated" and canceled the rest of his press events in France to promote War Dogs.
*INHALES*
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WHAT THE FUCK HE CANCELED THE ENTIRE TOUR I DIDNT KNOW THAT

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

just kill me now

Ight, I'm over this. Here it ends. Leo and Brad are his boys right? Ok, shoot a quick text in his pocket or something. "Just say no when I call" or something to that effect. Call one of em, after some friendly bantz explaining a bit of the situation. Have one of them shut her ass down. Speaker phone that shit so everyone hears. Go home with a solid W. She's back to a literal who. Jonah goes back to Hollywood to kick it with women more beautiful than this chicks ever gunna be.

>her one quality
that clearly isnt her one quality since she has enough natural wit and comedy sense to btfo a seasoned actor

she really is so adorable

>Hello darkness my old friend starts playing

why have these threads turned into coming up with bait replies so that he can be destroyed further?

sorry jonah, I like my men DARK

I guffawed.

Who's this qt anyway?

You think of a good comeback then.

I'VE GOTTA TAKE A LITTLE TIME
A LITTLE TIME TO THINK THINGS OVER

I BETTER EAT SOME LESS PORK RINDS
IN CASE I GET BIG AS A BOULDER

AND THIS BUFFET I MUST DINE
FEEL LIKE THE WORLD UPON HER SHOULDERS
THROUGH THE CLOUDS I SEE MY LINE
IT KEEPS ME UP, WHAT I COULDA TOLD HER

IN MY LIFE
THERE'S BEEN HEARTBURN AND PAIN
I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN FACE HER AGAIN
CAN'T STOP NOW
I'VE TRAVELED SO FAR
TO THINK OF ONE REPLY

LMAO

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SO GOOD

There's a war going on.

Those who want to see Jonah mount a comeback, and us who want the Frog to shut him down.

An eternal struggle. Get used to it.

You ducks are too quick for Ornella's comeback.

Fuck, somebody come up with something quick!

its the best Sup Forums meme in a while.

Those alphas would never take orders from Jonah, they would probably make fun of him and actually fulfill Ornella's fantasy.

Y̭̩̬̠̖̩͎͗̿̏ͧͅo̵̹͍̓͟u̧͖̺͗ͮ̓ͩ̑'̢̜͆͟l̸͇̹̯̳͖̼̼͙̎ḷ̸̶͎̠̑ͮ͌̀ͦ ̙̮͊̓ͤ͑ͨ͂̊ń͓̖͍̬͔̙͓̓̍ͣ͛ͮ͊̾̀͠ë̗̱͍̻̮̇͛͒ͪͪ͜v̷̧͍̳̺̦͙̟͕̗͂̌̚ě̷̖̭͙̫̬͇̙̹̿ͣ̽̌͆ͫ́r̢̧̤̍̎ ̙̘̠͖̤̰̪̤́ͨ̑͐̒̄̕ŵ͖̠̱̯͆í̵̡̬̞͉̞̮̜̪͍̇͞n̨̨̩̰̗̭̠ͫ ͕̖͖̹̹͉̮̃̉̀J̴̡̡̹͈̊ͧ̈ͫ̓̀ͯo̖̐̿̌̃͑n̶̪͖̳͉͛̽̂͞a̷̡͖̞ͮh̸̝̺̟̦͑̊͑̒ͣ͜͝

why does she want to get gangbanged by two anglo americans then? checkmate

>can i at least watch? ive never seen a frog getting spit roasted

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

CAREER ENDING