What does Sup Forums think of Japan ?

What does Sup Forums think of Japan ?

It was better when it was Japanese.

Tbh the only reason Sup Forums likes Japan is because of the anime.

Looks very clean and organized.
Alsp nips tend to be based.
Media makes it look that its full of weirdos though.

We love Japan here

I have trouble telling different people apart. You should invade China again.

Me on the left.

low test nation

What is blurry food and why is it being served to the children?

Great society, everyone is upright and a good citizen. I would to go there definitely.

your flag looks like a caucasion whale on her period. Disgusting.

No black women for me to bang so no liking it. Anime is great tho

America should've have ended them when they had the chance.

The only country that produces loli, so pretty nice.

I learned Japanese so I could visit but I ended up being too afraid of getting harassed by locals for being a howaito piggu that I cancelled my trip. I respect your xenophobic mentality but I still want to visit, what do?

hi kim

Link the video why don't you?

Two nukes weren't enough

If you are white you are welcome in Japan

If you are black you should go to Africa

Now you can do it with your nukes, right fatso?

>posting mixed race children
End yourself, Jew in Japan.

Congrats on the last test best korea.

True masterrace

>Liberal in art
>Conservative in practice
Japan is pretty cool, I like watching weebs get BTFO when they actually get to Japan and they realize it isn't like their animes

damn Nips are so advanced they even have digital food

nipples are in the base

is it wrong if their cuteness gives me a boner?

Stop lurking on Sup Forums kim and actually make your people not starve

I too promote Gokkun as a healthy alternative to the school lunch program.

I think japan is a neat and beautiful country and I'd love to visit someday.

marching itself towards extinction via anime
subhumans with a few admirable traits

What if I'm Mexican? I don't have a criminal record and like spicy food.

Japan brought me Loli and Miku. I would fit WWIII for Japan. Many Chinese would die.

>north korea on Sup Forums
>proxyfag
MODSSSS

kek'd

Translation: I want to fugg dem asian womyns ugga bugga where da hairy roast beef at???

Why is the food censored?

are they eating vaginas?

Nah, sorry I'm white.

It's not dude, same here.

> I would "fit" for Japan
>American
>Paedophile
>watches anime

You're the most pathetic person I've ever seen on this site. Your diseased frame wouldn't leave the seat before the souless chinese butcher you and strip the fat down to burn.

Who said you weren't white?

right one is going to be a such slut

Don't you have a imaginary brexit to celebrate?

You're next Muhammad.

No it's because they are a successful homogeneous country and the West needs to be like that.
I tell this to every blue pilled anime watcher and laugh when they explode in anger.
Specially black weebs.

What's it like being an English teacher?

>dislikes anime
>posts on a subboard of an anime-related imageboard

wew, lad

>Kim's a Sup Forumsack
>Kim decides to take our 'race war' rhetoric to the next level
>Nukes Africa and Middle East

The problem with Japanese traditionalism is that it makes them averse to any change in general. The country still uses fax machines for fucks sake because the internet is outside of their established comfort zone. They have zero ability to take risks or innovate, because they hate idea of venturing into the unknown. The Japanese only build upon existing ideas, because that is safe. Hence why their cars are just more efficient versions of the cars that Americans invented, and their animation is just a cuter version of the style that Disney invented.

Their history is quite fascinating. I intend to visit Japan and China one day to visit old cultural sites.

I haven't watched it in ages but i did enjoy it. But there's a big difference between weeabooin faggots that fap and jerk and save pictures of anime girls, attends faggot cons and someone who watches anime casually

China is way better

How the fuck is North Korea on Sup Forums? Kim, is that you?

Love your nation. Best wishes.

Anime isn't the problem, anime has been around since the end of WW2.

The problem is Japan's shit economy. The Japanese tried to do globalism and de-industrialized too fast. Then when they had their housing crisis in the 90's everything fell apart. The country hasn't really recovered since.

If anything Japan's problems are an indicator of what is happening to us here in the US.

Lesson Learned: Don't sell out to the chink jew

Their judical system is retarded and their military is illegal.

Whoa, I haven't seen this 'sode of Big Sausage Pizza.

That is what happens when you let the Dutch Christians try to run your country. Nowadays it is because China burned them economically. If you cross a Japanese person the wrong way they will never forget it.

a nation of soulless machine men who like cattle will live a regimented life from cradle to grave

I do this, too. Weebs literally cannot understand why the country doesn't look as racially fucked as America.

Build wall, then go to Japan.

>subboard
Back to r/Sup Forums gayo

He may well of been the most pathetic, but then you decided to post here.

People think they will be surrounded by hordes of Japanese girls when they get to Japan

The reality is they are surrounded by hordes of clapped up Chinese, Korean, and Filipino hookers

Degenerate beyond belief and export it's degeneracy to the rest of the world(anime).

It would be better If the Meiji Constitution still existed

We're doing God's work user..
My current goal is to give a presentation in front of a huge auditorium with images like pic related and the main focus being on the fact that God is White and to kill off our race is to anger God.
I'll use the fact that we've created the best stuff

I'd fuck most of them

I want to kum in all the Japanese citizens; that's what I think of Japan.

Japanese collectivism is scary. The kids grow up just like any other, free and nobody pays attention to them. The as they grow older you see the collectivist creep get them. JH kids start to wear uniforms and test for their future. High school is considered the "spring of youth" and the last bastion of individualism and freedom (This is why anime is almost always set in High school). Then in college group drinking is introduced until they graduate and become soulless salarymen working from dawn until dusk. They spend more time with their co-workers than they do with their family

Your ping pong competitor in the Olympics was a qt. Pls let me mary NK gook.

Dozens of children like op picture are raped RIGHT NOW because of english teachers.

What if I'm black but look like an indian because of asian and native american ancestry?

So Japan + West = beneficial symbiosis?

you know he's being serious because kim banned sarcasm in true korea

R A R E
A
R
E

Kim just start something already, this world needs to be shaken up.

This is a good thing.

Best Asian nation. You guys should be proud.

It would revitalize Japan's economy and get them out of their 30 year recession

What does Sup Forums think of neckbeards hiding behind japan ip spamming same thread over and over...

You won't look Indian because of that. You probably have steel wool hair and massive fish lips like all other niggers.

Fuck off.

japan is weird, we see them as high tech, but their people are at least 10 years behind the west in terms of what they use, fax machines, flip phones, not everyone having a computer in their home ect.

Go on

You might as well neck yourself, coward.

>What if I'm black but look like an indian because of asian and native american ancestry?

I knew this topic seemed familiar.

Hey Florida

Basically germans pre-war.

But having the combination of both means that freedom cannot exist

It's like when they say Japan is nothing but anime, anime is a small portion of Japan and it is mostly viewed by the youth.

Then there are the women too but Japanese women don't really interact that much with foreign men unless they have to. It is the Chinese and Korean women who interact with you in Japan

huh wtf are you on about m8?

misquote

A Spaniard, every time.

They look funny

Supreme leader you need to end them yourself! BEST KOREA

>Hence why their cars are just more efficient versions of the cars that Americans invented
What an ignorant statement about the way the world works. There have been entire companies that set out dedicated to the purpose of re-inventing the car from the ground up and it leads nowhere except to bankruptcy. No one on planet earth has found a better way to design cars yet.

>and their animation is just a cuter version of the style that Disney invented.
What kind of animation should they have? 5-dimensional animation that uses colors and shades not yet discovered? Again, what alternative are you thinking of when you say this?

You found one quasi-archaic-sounding thing about them (fax machines, which several countries still use, including America) and tried to develop this grand simplified theory around it.

I fucking love anime. As to Japan, I've never been, but it sounds nice and homogeneous and relatively safe and a bunch of other good-sounding things. I do worry that their men are turning into utter pussies, but find a fucking country where that isn't the trend... (inb4 mudslime countries selling literal sex-slaves on the streets).

>5-dimensional animation
>he doesn't watch 8th dimension animated kino

The car doesn't have to be re-designed, its the engine. The engine burns fuel which is the same as burning money. Electric cars are inefficient and need more battery power to keep going

The problem with the men is that they don't have jobs. These men don't have a purpose. And even worse if they do have jobs, that is all they have. They spend every waking moment at work

Country of inteligent but sad people who work themselves to death and just commit suicides all the time