Eastern Europe

What country here has the brightest economic future?

depends, why are you moving to eastern europe?

Seeing that we are leeching money from Germany I would say either us or Czech Republic desu.

Czech republic and Slovakia
all kind sof car manufactorers started building factories in Slovakia after they accepted Euro

lets be real here none of them

Estonia, Slovenia, Chzechia

Poland and Czechia.

Slovenia without doubt.
Czechia, Slovakia and Estonia also doing fine, after them there will be Poland probably.

Short term, Czechia, long term Poland. Breakdown of NATO will lead to Poland being the major power in the region besides Russia.

>Poland ...major power...lol

POLAND SUPERPOWER BY 2020

KROLESTWO POLSKIE

Poland and Estonia. The rest are shitholes, including Sup Forums approved marxist and subversive Russia.

Russia & Belarus when Trump wins and creates super alliance with Russia. The current NATO countries will be too busy blowing all of their money on defense because NATO won't exist and Russia will troll them into thinking that they are coming.

visegrad group and slovenia

The only country with potential is Poland, and it is because it is the Mexico of Germany others r noncountries and Romania

To drink rakija and eat burek. I can speak danish and English, with an education in computer science. What are my career prospects? Will I get to wear tracksuits?

Why not?
As for now our economy and the military is the biggest one in the region.

>daily reminder that 3'5 millions of polish r planning to leave Poland in the next years
being the bigger of the east don't actually convert u in a big country but is by far the best there

After the propaganda such as
>MUH WEST SO RICH
>MUH WEST SO POWERFUL
>MUH WEST HAS MUCH JOB
there is no wonder that people are leaving.

Pyccкий вкaтилcя.

Our meme based economy has been a massive success.

>What are my career prospects
>Eastern Europe
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHA

Why do you create these treads? Why do you want to make me sad?
I don't even hate it so much in here and you remind me of all the opportunities that are inevitably going to be bypassed by the strong of the day shitheads here.

pollan and czech

with all the eu moneys to improve roads and other infrastructure they are growing pretty well despite global economic circumstances.

allthough these countries have a relatively low gdp the purchasing power is legit.

also poland has around 44 million people and they have good work ethics

Yo.

Poland. Good supply of mineral resources, good work ethic, shit government. If you can reform it, there's a lot of potential.

Poland hands down. Driving through Poland and lots of billboards around (small business seems thriving), so many roads being fixed/expanded.

Meanwhile right after crossing Lithuanian border, your car starts shaking from the patched up road.

Doesn't matter, none of them will ever create a system that can challenge our domination. Only a Russian-German alliance could actually do anything, but Eastern Europe hates knowing it offers nothing to the world and so wants to aid us in destroying everything to its east and west so it doesn't have to compete with its superior neighbors for influence and relevance.

whats that black think in her breast

I know he don't have any future

The only way from rock bottom is up...

Where is Finland on that map Op?

Shouldn't it be next to Sweden?

Just... fucking dont man
Don't.

I lived in Serbia for 18 years and gtfo'd as soon as I got a chance.

The people will rip you to shreds there

>computer sciences

Mate most of the peninsula lives in the 1780s, they'll look at you like pic related if you're looking for a job

With Intermarium, all of them.

Russia is the only one. The rest is rotting away except Croatia maybe cause of tourism

>This sidebar

are you retarded

>this is what putinbots actually believe

Holy shit.

Croatia might have a good future, I'm not even joking.

Hey nation without a good economy and culture. Sorry for preferring a good nation above your shithole

If that was true, then Greece would have the brightest.

Average wage is 3x what it is in Russia.

This, im ashamed you have better roads and infrastructure tan us.

I've heard you've been developing nicely the past few years though. Just need to decentralize "a bit" more.

oh hey, its you. Hows life?

Fuck all of you faggots, i just want to live in my forest and grow potatoes.

Russia.
They dont live from handauts.

Do you realize that Russia is part of Eastern Europe? You are not the biggest in the region, polack.
And what about the prices, are they the same?
You take nominal wages out of context and claim that it's 3 times bigger.
When in reality the difference is not that big, if you actually consider PPP.
Plus Russia has big shadow economy, which is not shown in any statistics, so the average wage data is very misleading.

hahahhaha
Drive through our main freeway, literally selo tier road. Zagreb-Pula road is scifi compared to our freeway. I guess the institutions are a bit better and there's more services, but its only mildly noticeable.

oh right...thanks Germany :)

>rakija
>burek
>eastern europe

no, I just thought it was next to Estonia, not above it.

Either Poland or Estonia, assuming Russia doesn't start fucking with Estonia.

I don't know you
Yeah no. And what the ukranian said

is that why theyre economy is in the dirt?
or the average wage being around 150 euros?

their*

u gonna get raped and eaten alive

Half of those countries aren't even Eastern Europe.

poland without a doubt

Fuck off we're full