Was Sebastian Stan born to play Winter Soldier?

Was Sebastian Stan born to play Winter Soldier?

Such perfect casting.

Surely, no other actor alive could grow out his hair, look stoically angsty for two hours and be replaced by a combination of stuntmen and CGI for more than half his screentime.

I will always remember him as the MURICA guy from hot tub time machine

Gif related

They wouldnt have the nuance of Stan.

No, he looks ugly and wierd

Brunette White guys are a easy casting

Yes.

This. And he's so good looking too, it's harder to sympathize with ugly people.

t. D*sney shill

No, but RDJ's entire career was just a lead-up to play Tony and Evans was born to be Cap

Who cares? Certainly not Marvel

>This movie is called the Winter Soldier
>Who cares about him abandon his plot for a twist with no resolution

>Okay lets put him in Civil War
>Alright lets progress him!
>No no make him still conflicted at the end and literally put him on ice
>What about Infinity War? He's gonna have to pick up the Cap mantle at the end shouldnt we develop him past being conflicted?
>NO NO NO. No one cares about that, our character's personalities change from movie to movie anyway.
>On ice it is.....

Isn't this guy a filthy gypsy?

>Being too much of a pleb to realize the subtitle "Winter Soldier" refers to Cap and not Bucky

>What about Infinity War? He's gonna have to pick up the Cap mantle at the end
What

The landwhales of Sup Forums are some of the most obnoxious pigs next to the effeminate "males" of Sup Forums.

I get the double title meaning but that doesnt mean that you ignore the way they advertised that the movie would be about Bucky.

Evans said hes done, that he wants to move on.

He's not got much to do beyond Terminator and puppy dog sadness so far. He's good at it though

Holy crap I didn't even realize that.

>Evans said hes done, that he wants to move on.
I'm guessing you didn't see that interview where he recently said he totally is up to play more Cap after IW

I dont think you realize how many fags frequent Sup Forums

Yeah Evans doesn't even want to act unless it's Cap because Marvel money. He wanted to get into directing but his movie got shat on hard.

I just wonder if they had planned to make him Winter Soldier all along when they cast him as Bucky. The Russos didn't make the first Cap film, so it was either lucky or the Marvel committee isn't as bad as I thought.

Yes? I mean, they set it up and allude to it in TFA, and TWS is a particularly famous story. I'm pretty sure Marvel knew they were going in that direction before they attached the russos

Calm down man, we're allowed to like an actor.

From the very get go Stan signed for like seven movies.

That's not Aaron Eckhart

I like him as Bucky, but other actors could probably also do a good job. He's not a "holy shit 100% perfect casting I can't see anyone else in the role" choice.

I'm having a hard time imagining someone else in the Tony Stark and Steve Rogers roles though. Those are the only 2 in the MCU that I just can't see being recast.

nine