Spider-Gwen

What did he mean by this?

I drew a picture of a costume someone else made! REEEE- STOP MAKING MY DAUGHTER FOR SEXUAL!

That he's going blind and he wants royalties

Good news, he means
>I will never work in comics again

Why do you keep posting about this guy?
Like, we get it he's going blind, but what's the deal?

He's a cunt who threatened to assault someone for drawing a character he never made lewd.

he's a cuck

He was cucked by Perlmutter

So? That's old, practically ancient, hat. That doesn't excuse making this thread over and over again.

Other than his work on Spider-Gwen, has he done anything noteworthy?

Federal Bureau of Physics? Never read it.

never has it been so fitting as it is now

Does he mean the book got cancelled? Does he mean the creative team is switching over to people he doesn't like? Why is he such an asshole? He's ungrateful to the fuckin company that let him play with their characters, get famous, and will be paying him royalties for the rest of his life.

Wouldn't she be a copyright nightmare then?

We need Robbi to slip into insanity a little bit further and he'll be perfect.

Wait, what?

How did Marvel fuck Spider-Gwen?

Does anyone really care? Spider Gwen is only popular for her admittedly decent costume and the Gwen fad. We should focus on improving Silk

We should focus on improving Peter by getting rid of Slott.

FBP was good, but got kind of confusing. If I recall correctly, Robbi actually left the book like halfway through the run to go do Spider-Gwen.

Well that goes without saying user. But if we're going to be stuck with spider friends, let's at least make it Silk(worm). Drop Miles and Gwen, never let Slott touch a book

Can we get a good writer now?
That design is too good to be used in shitty stories

with lots of businessmen, you wouldn't want to see it