Green Day Slams Racists!

This is how we need to be. BTFO POL. White people don't even know.

Other urls found in this thread:

variety.com/2009/dirt/real-estalker/billie-joe-armstrongs-not-very-punk-rock-house-1201229786/
greendayauthority.com/news/5355/
youtu.be/uOd9Of0-8J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I listened. They didn't say anything.

Wow so punk

GIBS ME DAT

>green day
>relevant

fucking die already who gives a shit about modern artists

Well, since all white people are racist, and I don't listen to racists, I don't need to listen to what the fucking white male has to say. He needs to check his privilege.

Punks not dead

Is that quote even legit?
Also,
>what is Rhodesia?
Fucking hypocrite. Literally 90% of the world has it as hard, if not harder, then blacks in America do.

I think as a white person he should shut up and listen.

Cops would be less suspicious of niggers if so many niggers weren't committing crimes.

I bet a Jew is involved somewhere

>get educated

By (((whom))), I wonder?

>"Kill all the fags that don't agree!"

what did he mean by this?

This really made me think

Worst live show I ever saw.
They seriously sounded like shit.
Both opening acts sounded a lot better, including a band of faggots called Panzy Division.

Why do white musicians look like serial murderers?

>listening to a guy who's been pretending to be a teenager for over 20 years

Sure.

They did one good song. And that's it. Why would anyone give a shit about their opinion?

#StandUpToBlackViolence

>Implying that a rich white celebrity knows how the average black "experience" is.

Whites that live near blacks know more about black "experience" than richfags

FPBP.

Black Lives Matter has no concrete point or goal -- they're based purely on blind race loyalty.

>A black guy was shot
>I am also black
>Therefore this is bad

In almost all of the cases they constantly harp on, the "victim" was in the midst of committing a crime, attacking the police, or not complying with police. These are people who go up against lawbreakers on a daily basis and must assume the worst about people; they will shoot you if you attack them.

The few cases where the police shooting WASN'T justified, white people admit it. That's because whites are judging it on a case-by-case, tough love basis, not "every time a white guy shoots a black guy it's instantly a travesty."

All BLM wants is an excuse to look self-righteous by protesting. They don't care about facts. They don't care about resolving any issues. They want to get on TV and look important because they blocked traffic for two hours.

Likewise, this emo faggot who is in his mid-40s but still dresses like a teenager, who lives in an isolated bubble of his own cultural success, wants to look "cool" for his fellow entertainers and dipshit teenager audience, so he puts on an air of self-righteousness.

Punk fucking died along time ago man. I used to like it too. It used to be about anarchy and shit, I went to a punk fest last year, and it was nothing but sjws. Instead of anarchists, I got feminists, commies, and environmentalists..

>I still unironically listen to these fags
Hmm.

Gay

>white people
>you're russian and your country/nation never enslaved niggers, but they asks you for the privileges
This shit is always makes me laugh.

oh no... I'm 33 years old I've seen hundreds of bands live including The Who, Kiss, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, Rush...

let's be honest here. Green Day is fucking great live

BJA's sentiment in OP is retarded, but don't go lying on the internet and saying Green Day, probably one of the greatest live bands of their generation, suck live

they don't

Many celebs deserve death

wow, it really made think...

SELLER: Billie Joe Armstrong
PRICE: $4,850,000
SIZE: 6,122 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
DESCRIPTION: Custom Mark Becker French Normandy resides on original Julia Morgan “Red Gate” Steps. Fully gated. Level-in. Large open spaces. Exquisite.

variety.com/2009/dirt/real-estalker/billie-joe-armstrongs-not-very-punk-rock-house-1201229786/

Yep he knows what oppression is like.

made me

Nice eyeliner faggot

tell them idi nahui neger

More like 'we listened, that's how we're so aware of their bullshit'

How are you going to be punk rock while shilling for the establishment?

Anarchy! Haha!

Nothing says punk like a HillShill establishment bureaucrat.

>You don't understand
>Just listen to the people who do
What is this supposed to accomplish? Are we all competing for a spotlight or something?

Now that's what I call an American idiot ;_)

Step up to powerviolence and grind.

>WHITE PEOPLE DONT KNOW
>BUT I KNOW
this nigger's music sucks

he's right, we always make fun of blacks and other races, but we never think about how they truly feel... really makes you think...

He looks so old now.

They are literally trash tier.
Panzy Division sounded much, much better.
Greenday just sounded like a huge electric fart of undicernable noise that was in no way pleasing to the ear.

And I bought their album before I went to the show.

They are quite literally the worst live act I have ever seen, and I'm older than you, being born in the 70s.

You just have incredibly shit taste in live music and probably suffer from a tin ear.

I have seen shitty evangelical church bands with superior chops and better sound than Greenday, and that's absolutely pathetic.
Especially because the average age of the band member was thirtween.

Listen to nig

> ay yo slavery an sheit
> we gettin kieled out here
> dey no jobs in tha inner city
> they puttin us in jail mayne for NUTTIN

White people:

Hmmm really makes me think have you tried taking responsibility for your decisions and following the law?

ALRIGHT CHILDREN, SETTLE DOWN BEFORE A BULLET GOES THROUGH YOUR SKULL.

THIS IS ONE OF GREEN DAY'S UPCOMING SONGS THAT WAS LEAKED.

THIS IS """PUNK""" BY 40 YEAR OLD MEN IN A MID-LIFE CRISIS! GIVE ME THEM FUCKING (YOU)'S!

greendayauthority.com/news/5355/

What a fucking queer, the dumb fuck has no idea what the fuck he is talking about. The stupid prick should come live in Africa for a few years, I'll teach him the real fucking black experience.

BREAKING:
MAN WHO WEARS MAKEUP IS A PUSSY FAGGOT

Fag

Too bad blacks cant see how the people they rob and murder feel. Kinda crazy esp if you think of black on black crime

More like Punk Ass Bitch

You know, if BLM wanted to go back to Africa, build a government, and lift up their people, I'd support them. I'd even advocate to give them aid, and training, and resources (for a limited time, obviously, after say, 6-7 years, the resources should just cut off altogether) so they could form a real government and actually get somewhere in the world. They have so many natural resources on that continent that they'd have no problem forming a massive economy, and could also have a huge tourist industry on places like the ivory coast, the Sahara, Madagascar, and maybe even boat trips to Antarctica from South Africa. They would have the potential to become more powerful than us due to a massive workforce, insane amounts of natural resources, and the advantage of being a developing nation in the 21st century, thus giving them the opportunity to just skip over all the time and effort that Europeans and Asians put into inventing and discovering modern technology.

But instead of doing that, they decided it'd be better to burn down their own towns and demand we give them mediocre amounts of wealth compared to what they could achieve if they just followed through with what I described.

I know it's a fantasy because they literally do not have the mental capacity to do what I said, but it'd just be so fucking easy.

I guess I'm just sick of being at odds with every group that isn't white. Why are they so stupid and short-sighted, Sup Forums? Why can't they see that if they just did what we do, they could get where we are, and help us go further, just as we'll help them in turn. If they just stopped being so fucking retarded, we could be colonizing the fucking solar system right now, but instead we're more worried about people cutting their dicks off and demanding free money.

Every day I become more and more convinced that I'm in Hell.

>band that is all about going against the system.
>dems take power in Washington
>now are puppets of the system

you are no longer the edgy outsider billie, get lost.

Wow, really makes me think.

I guess if Green Day are a bunch of self hating cucks I should be too!

>billie shills for the dems in 04', 08', 12' and now 16'
>somehow still allowed in gilman street

punk is dead

Everything went to utter dogshit in the world after American idiot got released. He should have died from OD, he seems like an insufferable cunt.

>guyliner
Why is he mocking the female experience how dare he he doesn't know what it's like to be raped and live in constant fear he should be locked up for his hatred of women

>gif_of_the_scene_in_liar_liar_where_jim_carey_yells_into_his_phone_but_the_secritary_is_edited_to_say_it_is_blm_calling_instead_of_the_client.webm

Saw this last night. Not really sure how anyone fixes it though.

>bix nood muhfugga

>Irrelevant for years
>Suck up to nignogs & libs to try & regain relevance

Move along folks

I thought this faggot was Onision at first.

>a lot of white people should shut up and listen
There's already 'a lot' of white people who are listening. I have listened to their side, and have drawn my conclusion.

>They don't know what the African-American experience truly is.
Yes, but of course you do! And stop calling them African Americans. That should be offensive. They are Black. The SJWs are the ones who make the word 'Black' have negative connotations. Fucking own the word. Don't let it be offensive.

>When you have people shot in their cars for no reason and being put in fucking jail cells and it's for profit, we have a serious problem,

Lmao no shit Sherlock. First of all, they aren't shot for "no reason" there's gotta be some reason. Second of all, what about all the white people who get shot by police? You are put in a jail cell for a fucking reason.

>and the first thing you need to do is get educated
Wow...meme magic is real. the classic SJW "educate yourself" meaningless rhetoric.

Why am I even taking my time to go through every fucking stupid thing he says when he is obviously getting paid?

Someone said it in another thread but liberalism is born in ivory towers, and it sums up a lot of our broken situations.

McGolden Von Kikenstein sits at the top passing down laws and social tendencies to the "ignorants" down on the ground, telling them what their life is like.

its amazing to see how repeatedly green day can push the boundary of sellout

I don't listen to men that wear make-up

>those tabs

Literally the only way to fix niggers is to water them down with superior races. If we were to actually set up a program for it, the best option would be to kill all the males, and artificially inseminate the women, and just keep doing it for a couple generations, essentially destroying them.

But if we're going to kill half of them, we might as well kill the other half as well.

Other than that, create a religion that instills a real sense of duty and strict rules and essentially force it upon them (this would take a couple generations to really start taking effect, but it'd have a noticeable effect on the first generation who were taught it from birth. The best behaved niggers are the church-going ones, but even they falter quite often, because they're mostly baptists, and baptist aren't hard enough on the strictness.

The only flaw in that plan is that it could also turn them into hyper-nigger-muslims and they go full retard and fucking slaughter anyone who doesn't follow the religion, while disobeying it's laws themselves (as niggers are prone to do).

There's no good solution, but the best one is probably to just go back to keeping them segregated from people, ruling them with an iron fist, and not letting any bleeding hearts have control (i.e. do not give a fuck about them, they should be happy to be free, but they'll never be real citizens).

Nice tabs

What a fucking faggot.

>Make a song called american idiot
>this statement
>mfw

>white people suck!

>lives in all white neighborhood

Every time

Anyone white person (myself included) who grew up around populations over 50% black know that they are their own demise

THANKS BILLY JOE WE SHOULD ALL GO LIVE AS AFRICANS BECAUSE THEY STILL DO,

HOW ABOUT YOU LIVE ON A RESERVE OR IN PUERTO RICO OR HOW ABOUT YOU SUCK MY COCK RIGHT NOW, YOUR USED TO BLOWING FUCKS YOU JUST MET.

>preaches about racism
>specifically mentions white people

Go fuck yourself.

He should visit the hood at night. Hopefully he won't be too surprised when he listens to the sound of a nigger bashing him over the head and taking his wallet and phone away.

Punk was all about rebelling against the system, mostly lead by liberals. Now their really isn't much of a system to rebel against because we don't have a Reagan or Bush in office, we've had a black president for 8 years and were more politically correct than ever before. It's flipped so much that being punk is likely more a right-wing trend than it is liberal.

Don't worry though, when Trump is elected, punk leaders and liberal movie makers like Michael Moore will slid back from under their rock and make a bunch of new hits calling Trump literally Hitler.

He also said FUCK DONALD TRUMP recently

He's desperate to become relevant again

green day was always shit and punk rock has been dead for decades.

fuck you billy jew (((Armstrong)))

The worst part is they force their broken short sighted opinion on their fans.

All these liberal lily white fucks keep voting to flood more and more brown, when the brown finally gets to their steps it'll be too late for them to realize what they did.

Drag the elites out into the streets and shoot them fucking when?

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we are under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding warning WARNING they are sliding the hillary med files TCF HRC CTR DNC DCCC SAP wiki leaks bohemian grove guccifer moloch threads warning WARNING

Warning WARNING

never liked green day

>When you have people getting shot in their cars for no reason
You mean cops?

Fuck greenday. Shitty music anyways

i too understand what you say. it was a common sense movement. take care of yourself deal. now its a bunch of whiners and terrible "punk" bands out there polluting everything with bullshit. theres still some real punk bands out there promoting the good fight but those are few and far between anymore.

im not promoting that fascist bullshit either! commies and natsoc are just as fascist as the other and they can all go circlejerk each other! stop pulling us into the gutter with you!

WTF I hate Green Day now.

> white people should shut up and listen
stopped reading here

Bowie was very handsome. But yeah, you're kind of right.

Now that's how you do tabs for a screenshot

Faggot should start making good music or go back to rehab.

Blink 182 are better, Billy.
Always have been.

WAIT ONE FFFFFFFFFFUCKING MINUTE YOU CUNT.
ONE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCKING MINUTE.

>now

Kill you'reself.

>Green Day
>Modern

>am i just paranoid? am i just stoned?

AYYYY

>corporate rock
More like government, but corporations are nothing but extensions of the states authority anyway.

All fucken art mediums are nothing but leftist propaganda now and vidya is next.

Now everybody do the propaganda!

>be told that getting involved with gang violence is bad
>still get involved with a gang because you think its dope af and gets you street cred
>be surprised when you get shot
huh, really makes you think

For profit prisons are pretty fucked though. But that can be avoided by just not breaking the law

>greenday

Fucking plagiarist

youtu.be/uOd9Of0-8J0

Billie Jew Armstrong

What fucking year is it where Greenday is relevant.

>frantically trying to be relevant