Really arms my photo torpedoes

Really arms my photo torpedoes

t. trumplet

Really sets my phasers to hmm

How in the fuck does this make him a trumplet?

Hi Sup Forumsfaggot
You retards aren't very subtle

(((typical)))

>le pol maymay
Kys

Please don't meme me. Is Orville actually good? Will I enjoy it if I don't give a shit about Sup Forums or SJWs?

You are speaking to a black muslim you idiot. They hate my existence.

dont ask Sup Forums, just look it and make your own opinions about it.

It's big bang theory tier. If you like that, then go for it.

>is a shitty seth mcfarland show getting 1000s of threads genuinely on Sup Forums or is it viral marketing

hmm i fucking wonder

poo in loo pajeet

you too seth

>Anything I don't like is Sup Forums
I think you have secret fantasies of pol taking advantage of you, don't you.

oh, hey /pol

>Goobergrapers are siding with Seth McFarlane in a pathetic attempt to spew their sexism across the internet
Just pathetic at this point

/pol, remember, she rejected you because of your creepy social behaviors and your obesity and the slovenly hygiene

don't take it personally

Do you like TNG? Orville is just comfy TNG with a bit of Macfarlane humor that's pretty toned down. It's 95% TNG, 5% family guy.

Why is IMDB so close? Are they fudging the ratings?

Sup Forums btfo

I love watching Seth McFarlane fail.

I really want him to JUST himself so that I can spit on him right on his fail.

Also, I want Adrienne Palicki to go back to Agents of SHIELD. She was cute as Bobbi.

STD shills are this mad

Really nibbles my tribbles

Politics is boring and uninteresting.

People still want to visit a world that makes them feel relaxed and comfortable.

Escapist entertainment can 'entertain' ideas of social justice but using escapist entertainment to stand on your soap box is retarded and no sexual assault assailant blogging about your series can save you.

>arguing with holes
lmao, sometimes I'm happy my wife grew up poor so that she never got the luxury of being a liberal.
Anyway, stop being a dumb cunt, hit the treadmill and I'm sure Jamall will fuck you once you lose a few pounds, sweetie.

This. It's not even the message in STD that's the problem, it's the horrid on-the-nose execution.

> "Some say the color of your skin makes you an abomination"

Isn't this asianmasculinity btfo?

why is r/asianmasculinity against this show

Their mom died in episode 2 brah

/pol, how did she resist you and your family?

>the better show is getting better reviews

wow what a surprise

You need to understand marketers don't know about/give a fuck about Sup Forums

She's the one that grew up super poor, I had to "resist" her trashy family filled with fucked up people. Her dad is fucking scum.
Honestly, all thing considered, I got pretty damn lucky. The fact that she grew up in a small town ensured she never became a liberal whore, and it's a miracle someone did not snatch up such a cutie before I got to her =)

Orville's head writer is a Jew

STD's isn't

Damn, that's a powerful image.