Reminder that Jews are on top because they're Gods chosen people. If you hate Jews, you hate God

Reminder that Jews are on top because they're Gods chosen people. If you hate Jews, you hate God.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KqUbJCEwfU
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>TheBellCurve.jpg

>mfw some white trash says he's master race near me

Maybe honest, high trust race

Be honest
Would you trust another Jew?

Reminder: Bobby hated Jews.

that's not what that means goy.

t. jewish guy

Jews will trick unsuspecting goys with their statistics but Jewish over representation is many fields is like 90% nepotism, 10% genuine intellect. Why are there so many Jewish actors in Hollywood? Can Jews really act better than goys? Stop lionizing them.

>canada

youre not jewish

Nah dawg.

Bruthas are da true hebrews.

youtube.com/watch?v=5KqUbJCEwfU

Oh rly?

ROFL, serves them right.

>not knowing they fled to Canada for refuge

>watching the Mummy
>scene where Benny meets the mummy
>starts showing different religious chains
>pulls out star and speaks hebrew
>'the language of the slaves'
>mfw

to be honest bobby fischers hatred of jews was entirely personal. they disbanded him and casted him from america during the cold war.

his jewish mentor / father figure disbanded him and said 'not a bone in that boys body is the same' which is highly offensive. he did go to play borlis spatsky? or someone like that in yugoslavia despite american telling him not to do it - he did it - and wasn't allowed back in the country. cue bobby fischer turning into huge anti jew.

Other than comedies they can't write better than goys either. Hence the continuous remakes/sequels/prequels that are being churned out. When I say "other than comedies" I don't mean they're better at it I mean it's the only thing they can do to the same level.

>good at chess
>god's chosen people

god is satan and satan is god so yea you're right

>If you hate Jews, you hate God.
There are more Gods than one you dumb heathen skraeling.

>Goldstein
>Silverstein
Jews hate God or else they wouldnt worship money.

einstein is probably the biggest evidence to jewish nepotism, but you can't force that on chess you cannot meme some dude into a grandmaster

>Jewish nepotism in chess

The goys here on Sup Forums really are retarded HAHA.

>le kikes are god's chosen people lie

>Actually believing in ASA tro unironically.

You know that the stories about Thor and loke are only stories meant to be told to children. Nothing else...

>Turkic Khazars are god's chosen people

I don't think so, Tim.

Or maybe jews care more about professional chess than other races?

>Unironically believing a sand niger Trans-jew walking on water and performing magic tricks in Israel
You know the Bible has been rewritten several times and include more pagan shit than most pagan religions right?

Christianity is the real multicultural experiment.

"Hey goyim! Let's take all cultures and mix them up and have a multiracial transnigger on a sun cross to represent the religion of man!"

>Reminder that Jews are on top because they're Gods chosen people. If you hate Jews, you hate God.
The Jewish people of today are not the Jews of biblical times
The religion of Judaism of today is not the religion of biblical times.

Christianity made the Judean religion of biblical times defunct.

The "Jews" cannot be God's Chosen People as one does not even gain Heaven by being "Jewish".