This show is so fucking awkward

This show is so fucking awkward.

wtf i hate aging now!

Wtf I hate chileans now

who dis benjamin button nigga

When was there a flashback with his except the pool scene?

how can cracks even compete

wtf i hate the theory of time dilation now

Mike is worse. It's difficult to look at him and think "This is a guy who can kick anyone's ass and he will continue to be an unstoppable badass for many years to come"

The only aging that bothered me on Breaking Bad was Skyler gaining like 50 pounds in what was supposed to be like a year.

I’m impressed that Odinkirk doesn’t look any older on Saul than BrBa. Not sure how much is makeup.

Banks is starting to look really fragile; not that he was in good shape on BrBa.

Can we talk about this?

Is Vince just too polite to tell her not to get fat as fuck?

Makes you wonder how they'll pull off that Skylar cameo

lol why obama in this lol

Mommy

You’d think as a professional actress, and understanding the time progress of the show, she’d have had some self control.

Ps. Has Gunn been in anything since Breaking Bad? You’d have thought she’d have a career bump, as all the male actors got.

I have to agree. He's a solid actor, and he has the voice and mannerisms for the role, but he's simply too old to fit the bill of an "enforcer" or "muscle" type. Definitely one of the few casting missteps on Breaking Bad, and it's even worse in Better Call Saul when Banks is even older, yet Mike is supposed to be younger

He joined the main cast of Better Call Saul which takes place several years before Breaking Bad.

WTF happened, she was on that US Broadchurch remake a year or two after Breaking Bad and she was still a MILF

Isn't he like 50 or something in BCS?

ain't got shit on dexter

His wisdom is more important than his muscle. He's supposed to be the cynical, rugged ex-police with 30 years experience. Also makes it surprising and badass when he does come out of his shell, like when he took the guns from the guys when protecting the nerdy pharmacist.