So now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong here?

So now that the dust has settled who was in the wrong here?

Are you an idiot? Wheaties used his whole

>I'm a feminist. My mother brought me up to be a feminist. I love women. I'm going to write all these shows about strong female leads. Strong powerful beautiful female leads.

>And then I'm going to fuck every single one of them and cheat on my wife hundreds of times and I can get away with it. I will always get away with it. Because I'm a feminist.

You remember that one kid in school who went vegan to try and fuck that one vegan chick?

You remember that one kid in school who got really into punk music to try and fuck that one punk chick?

Do you remember that one guy that could quote every line of The Princess Bride because it was the favorite movie of the girl he wanted to fuck?

That's Joss Whedon.

He's not a feminist. He's just live action role playing one to get incredible amounts of sweet young actress pussy.

man who cares

Male feminists get off on being humiliated, so no doubt he's loving the hell out of this.

>He's not a feminist. He's just live action role playing one to get incredible amounts of sweet young actress pussy.
This. Josh has been /ourguy/ all along and we never knew it. We should never have doubted him

D E E P P L O T S
F E M I N I S T T H E M E S

most liberal celebrities are like that, but instead of pussy they do it for virtue points and attention, see shia labeouf and the whole racist rant

is there any actual proof he's fucked an actress or is this just a meme based on the words of his bitter ex

Well he didn't deny any of it, so that's something. And he was surrounded by beautiful women all the time. You gonna tell me he didnt fuck atleast one of them?

>cheating on your wife means you can't be a feminist

What? How are those two even related?

>mfw someone says hollywood is sexist and ageist against women
>mfw someone says the pay gap is real

thank you based joss

There were multiple threads of people trying to guess who he got into, it mostly devolved into shitposting besides that one guy that kept insisting Whedon banged young Sarah Michelle-Gellar because her age in some year matched Whedon's ex's account of a girl he banged.

Wat? I thought everybody agreed it was Dushku, not Gellar. I dont remember anybody saying it was SMG

Joss "if you want the role, you'll grease my pole" Whedon.
Joss "give me your muffy and you'll be on Buffy" Whedon.
Joss "Looking for work, Give me a jerk" Whedon.
Joss “Wanna Get Cast, Show Me That Ass” Whedon.
Joss “My Casting Couch Gets More Ass Than a Toilet Seat" Whedon.

That's just how modern "feminists" think

>Sensitive Joss Whedon is the most obnoxious cunt in existence
>he has now alienated his entire fanbase, as well as the rest of the world

Dawn of JUSTice.

>claim to respect women
>lie to and break the heart of a woman

Long-Game user here.

in 2020 he gets stabbed in the face for FireFly.

>words are the same as violence

Love this meme

the media cannibalism is great

Yeah, Dushku and Carpenter, maybe Felicia Day, but that's mostly shitpost-based-assumptions.

SMG was literally just that one guy with "evidence"