A TV Show has never made me cr-

>A TV Show has never made me cr-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zrnmsgVPyXM
youtu.be/VZKddlNId1g
youtube.com/watch?v=XQLdhVpLBVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This hit me hard as fuck and i actully went out and started going to a therapist to resolve my procrastination issues.

The fan consensus is that it's about self-determinism and a man signing his life away based on his actions, but he never actually does anything to warrant it.

I've come to the conclusion that this skit is about social justice, and the inequality it spawns not based on any merits or actual justice being dealt out, but the satisfaction of seeing others lives ruined.

An innocent man is taken into custody with his life set out before him and before you know it, he's joining gangs, rolling the dice taking chances to reclaim his life, but he can't seem to survive with these chances (the stabbings, rolling a 6, 1 away from a 7). We are virtually powerless to stop the all-consuming hatred of society, and by the time they've forgotten about you and moved on to their next victim, your entire life has been destroyed, returning to the rubble from what's left with your only goal in life to rebuild what you had instead of enjoying it.

So... moral of the story, don't go to jail?

>An innocent man
How do you know that?

I think both versions of this segment (as in both songs they used) work.

We're led to believe he's innocent based on the fact that he's arrested while mowing his lawn, with not actual reason given, and then the guard nonchalantly states that he just committed a robbery even though he was in prison.

It's about procrastination and timewasting, bud. Something that Sam has spoken about numerous times before that.

Maybe he was mowing another man's lawn. That gets you 20 years in Louisiana.

Hey Moon honestly hits harder

gay

Only in Trump's Louisiana.

I thought it was pretty clearly just about people who are in denial about the sad state of life because they don't want to feel the pain of being sad. Similar to that one rant Sam made on Facebook where he says "at this point if you're still refusing to take a side, you're inherently taking a side."

Charls just laughs and shrugs all of the bullshit off that life throws at him until it's finally over and he realizes how much of his life was just wasted.

>Something that Sam has spoken about numerous times before that

He's also spoken about white genocide, so why can't it be that, "bud"?

Because it makes no fucking sense maybe that's why

Except that's exactly what Sam Hyde does for a living. He's a comedian who chose his line of work because it was what he was passionate about. He's admitted that if he wanted to be making money than he'd of been a used car salesman.

Is he going to "rage" once he realizes how much of his life he "wasted" by doing amateur comedian work and making just enough to scrape by?

No. Being angry in life because you don't make enough money gets you nowhere. Being angry in life because you don't have that shiny new iPhone or Tesla gets you nowhere.

What did Plato say? "The greatest wealth is to live content with little."

Just like procrastination makes no fucking sense, when the basis of the entire fucking sketch is about an unjust society, you fucking moron. Take a single course on writing in your life.

I really like Andrew Ruse's directing style and hope he can breakout into the mainstream or at least direct a movie with a decent budget.

>Take a single course on writing in your life.

The one that will teach me to take everything literally like you? "Hurr he goes ta prison it means it's about society" Stop snorting Sup Forums memes and read a book, retard,

What is this and where can I see it?

>everything literally like you

No, the one that makes me a blatant retard that projects his own insecurities on the screen, completely ignorant of what's actually happening.

That's the one you take.

>read a book

lmao, lemme guess, you read Stephen King?

>projects his own insecurities on the screen
>it's about white genocide

ok bud i hear you

>butt blasted retards getting mad over interpretations of a 3 minute clip
If you took an actual writing class you wouldn't have a reason to type this trash on my board.

I thought it was about not accepting how bad a situation is until it's literally ruined your life

A man who can't recognize the obvious shouldn't be preaching about what others are "supposedly missing".

nah it's not about social justice at all, it's about being retardedly blind to how shitty things are around you and just resigning to your fate, which can be a good attitude to have until one day it hits you like a brick that your life is gone. I think this skit only works on you if you have actually experienced a moment like in the skit, where he just realizes one day how much of his life has gone by and he's done nothing.

>butt blasted retard

You mean just like the insolent little child that started getting angwy because he threw away his money on therapy sessions?

No it's not it is about being apathetic when you should have been fighting

>If you took an actual writing class you wouldn't have a reason to type this trash on my board.

Aww, that's cute.

look at the reply chains

>where he just realizes one day how much of his life has gone by and he's done nothing.

That's every single persons life pham

youtube.com/watch?v=zrnmsgVPyXM

k

Hey moon
It's just you and me tonight
Everyone else is asleep

I find myself coming back to watch this again and again

maybe among us autistes but most normies have almost zero insight into their lives whatsoever. decades can pass seemingly with no self awareness.

i made this bronson homage to this skit actually please forgive me for "shilling" my bullshit but i thought at least one person itt would appreciate it

youtu.be/VZKddlNId1g

No, I mean it's EVERY SINGLE PERSON'S LIFE. Whether you think you're doing good for humanity as a whole, we'll all be gone and turned to dust eventually. Our graves, bodies, achievements, etc will all be consumed by the sun, assuming we don't strip mine the planet of every single resource by then.

Death isn't just a personal experience user...It's a universal one, just as the stars in the sky die, so too do the species inhabiting those systems.

I hate Adult Swim but I will admit that it achieved kino status 2 times in its existence.

The first time was when it gave Sam West (the best director from The Onion - as soon as he left, The Onion's video content went to shit) money to make a series of infomercials:
youtube.com/watch?v=XQLdhVpLBVE

The second time was this series.

Nothing like this on television. Before or ever since. The Something Awful tier retards are crazy comparing this to that Wonder Showzen garbage.

Yeah that's why John Maus in the white tuxedo represents the Higher Self that screams at him to find meaning in his life

I'm not really sure if i like this or the Hey Moon version more. Both are really powerful though.

neat

Are you forgetting the entire third season of Moral Orel? Arguably one of the most subversive shows i've ever seen.

Huh, you may be onto something.

I always took it as an inner voice expressing the silent rage he felt, trying to get him to kill commit suicide, and his physical fits of violence being a futile rejection of it, while when he finally sits down on the bed next to him, he's finally finished himself, so he joins him in his rest.

thank you. glad you liked it.

how can anyone mention AS without Xavier Renegade Angel? that's some good shit and not really that subversive

This is genius. Why haven't I seen this?

I like it but at the beginning you put john mouse instead of john maus

>tfw NEET for almost 10 years now, having done literally NOTHING in that time other than use the internet

Take up an apprenticeship if you feel like you need to do something.

Welding is very profitable.

i am a big fat dummy

Same I've been a NEET for a couple years now and the big things that's stopping me is the fact that I'm completely socially inept it's not social anxiety either it's just sometimes people say stuff to me and I have no idea how to respond it's just casual stuff too. When I buy things at the store or have to talk to people in public I can see the persons uncomfortability in their face like they like I'm a bout to pull out a knife and stab them or something I come across like a very creepy guy but I have no violent tendencies

join a conservation corps user. You will be paid minimally to travel through the country camping and working in the most beautiful parts of the country. I recommend Montana Conservation Corps and Utah Conservation Corps. It will make a man out of you and not make you fight for zog like military does

>it's not social anxiety
> I can see the persons uncomfortably in their face

I've got news for you, user.

Thanks for the advice I'll look into it I live in Georgia tho

It's about turning 25 and realizing you have achieved literally nothing and now you have to climb a mountain to avoid wanting to sleep forever. I hate my job.

>Sam West

Hah, just looked this guy up and found an interview and he talks exactly like an MDE fan. Great minds I guess ha ha

still watch this scene from time to time tbhwy famalam

is there something wrong with me?

Its about realizing (insert any period of time) has passed and that everything changed without you noticing, because you were too busy or you were stuck somewhere

I didn't really understand what this was about until the very end. I want to sleep forever too