Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J0sDT5PLB0o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DUDE LET'S RUIN THE LIZARD
DUDE LET'S RUIN THE RHINO
DUDE LET'S RUIN GREEN GOBLIN

you unironically need to kill yourself asap

Same op. I think it was the false advetisement

People fucking hate the second one but I thought there was some good stuff in there. When you sorted through all the bullshit, I thought Garfield, Stone and Dehaan were all really good. The stuff with Peter's parents was weirdly compelling.

I mean they killed Stone, so that was an issue but I kinda wanted to see Garfield and Dehaan in those roles again.

And that costume

youtube.com/watch?v=J0sDT5PLB0o

Because it was literally just made so Sony wouldn't lose the rights to Spiderman. That's it.

It would've been better if the director focused more on building the new Spider-Man world and not just 2 hours of "Peter and Gwen TOTALLY love each other." I liked the animal testing aspect and that Peter's parents probably had something to do with him becoming Spider-Man, but the first was just too boring.
The only reasons why I like 2 is because it has a bit more action and tells more of a story, even though it's still pretty shitty. Also, because I'm a fan of Jamie Foxx and I love Dane DeHaan.

Liked only 1 scene - death of Gwen. I think it was well made. At first, You seems like he saved her, but then...
Everything else was crap. Spider-man 2, with great Doc Ock is still best.

Lizard was perfect

not an argument

The first one was good. The second one sucked ass.

It reminded me of the 90s cartoon. I nostalgia'd
asm 2 is garbage tho

The first one was half decent, not a good movie but not terrible. The second one was a mess in every conceivable way, too many villains, none have any depth and are plain goofy, too much time spent on boring on and off and on again romance, sony product placement at every corner, too little action and what's there is bland.

Honestly, The Amazing Spiderman is my favorite spiderman movie along Spiderman 2

>good blend between drama, action and ScFi.
>Garfield and Stone have good performance
>Lizard/Connors is fucking great as a villian.
>James Horner OST is fucking awesome

TAS2 in the other hand is a mixed bag: Everything related to Electro feels cheesy and tonge in cheek.

The first one is good.
Is funny how The Amazing Spiderman videogame for Xbox360/PS3 is a better sequel to the movie than The Amazing Spiderman 2.

Dr. "I want to turn everyone into a lizard" Connors

The lack of barely contained anti Semitism that made the first ones so politically charged is what made the reboot feel so lacklustre

One day it will make it's way to the film canon thanks to Emma Stone's presence, as will every other film she's in,

lets stop the blue beam pointing to the sky thats going to turn the world into lizards!!!!!

ctrl f capeshit

capeshit
capeshit
capeshit
capeshit
capeshit

cheekeedeekeebeekeedeekeecheekeePARANOIAdeekeecheekeebeeke for youuuuuuuuu

But that was the plan in the original comics. Too bad they cut his family out.

Probably because he wasn't a good Spider-Man.

I liked him as Spiderman, the parcour and the fact that they show how wounded he actually gets after every fight.
But Toby will always be the one and only Peter Parker.

I was talking about the character and this happened in the comics

He was a shit Peter and Spidey sorry Everyone know that and some don't want admit or accept.

WRONG