Reminder Ross was right and Rachel is a stuck up cunt

Reminder Ross was right and Rachel is a stuck up cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fXpfdq3WYu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Been stuck there. Was all good til she wanted me to nut in her n have a baby.

>being such a beta you don't start a family

PIVOT

Shit I'll take that over being a shitty/unprepared father

How old are you user?

Reminder if you're a guy and you watched friends for reasons other than your girlfriend forcing you, you're a massive faggot.

Ross is just a whiny entitled cunt who thinks Rachel owes him the key to her pussy.

Mum watched it when I was little, and since I had no concept of taste at that point, I thought it was great. Growing up it was the best way to spend time with her, now it's just so comfy that I still watch it unironically even though I moved out years ago.

>not fucking her raw and slipping a shit load of vitamin C into her diet so she miscarries

t.cuck

This. Rachel should have ended up with Chandler and proliferated the Aryan race

Reminder all the friends were assholes and Joey was the only decent human being.

both are jews though

Not true

>greek
>canadian

even worse

Nah, Ross is the cuck. Cucked by a woman. You don't get more beta than your missus leaving you for another woman.
Ross is the typical deceptive twat who acts like a nice guy to get a taste of tang.
He ain't no man. Chandler, on the other hand, Could he BE any more alpha?

Kek (*¯艸¯)

(you)

and what are you?

>mom was press secretary to Pierre Trudeau

No wonder Matt turned out a mess.

>unironically believing this

>shitty/unprepared father
hahaha a man being unprepared for leading a family and authority! ahahahaha irrelevant douche kys!

A major flaw was that the 6 of them were egalitarian and not tied together only by guys or gals only as most groups work.
>Pic related you just know they fucked

Reminder, if your woman leaves you for another woman your man card gets revoked.

Yea nah I ain't raisin any kid while I'm doin drugs and working the hours I am. But go ahead with all that insecure projection homie. Clearly doing you well so far

You've never even had sex

faggot I am sex.

Hello sex I'm dad

Jesus, you're also cringe

Reminder that Aniston and Perry made a 30 minute video for Windows 95.

>Look Matty, I'm computing!

youtube.com/watch?v=fXpfdq3WYu4

Kek you sad fuck