There is not a single reason why you should not have this

there is not a single reason why you should not have this

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepass.com/theaters/zip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017
>paying for movies

every movie released in the last 2 years are pretty good reasons not to buy this desu

yeah you're so cool and above it all right

If I lived near better theaters, yeah.

>2017
>watching contemporary movies

i just wish eticketing worked at my regal

all these faggots bought nausicca tickets early

Does it work for the fathom events shit?
Also I ordered my card like over a month ago and still haven't gotten it. They sent an email sending they were delayed but they still charged me for last month so I'm pissed. What do?

ITT shill pretending to be anons.

Like anyone is going to pay so they can sit in a theater and watch commie propaganda.

>paying $10/mo. extra for the "luxury" of paying for your tickets online, which you can already do for free at every theater that isn't complete shit
>paying anything at all to see Hollywood's garbage in the current year

it's not $10 a month to buy tickets online. it's to see one 2d movie per day at no cost other than the $10 per month

I'm not buying it when I don't know which theaters in my area accept it or not.

>Like anyone is going to pay so they can sit in a theater and watch commie propaganda
yeah only the like 500k people that signed up in the last month

You're right, so where the fuck is it?! I paid for it a month ago and it's still not here!

it took 5 weeks for mine to come. the ridiculous wait is bullshit but it will come

Well then I rescind my first memearrow and stand by the second.

really really bad shills
you can stop w/ the bullshit
and the 'polls' said Hillary had a 99% chance of winning. Cool fake numbers.

you idiots need new fresh tricks.

and now the shills will talk to themselves the whole thread.

In the words of Chuck D "Burn Hollywood Burn"

some of you guys try really really hard to not like something

What bullshit? The biggest theater in my area is local.

yeah it's a real strain not to pay $ for commie/homo/blacked propaganda disguised as cinema. Really takes all my energy.

Less than 1 movie a month worth seeing.

please list some of your favorite and recently watched movies so we can see your superior taste and know what's worth paying for

NONE. That's the point. Nothing made in the last 2 years is worth watching, and anything made in the last 16 years is highly suspect.

we have reached new levels of snob. anything made in the last 16 years is suspect lol? remove yourself from this thread and hell this board while you're at it

real anons on this board agree w/ me

but go make another GoT thread and write every post in it to give the illusion it's wildly popular.
You dudes aren't fooling anyone.

Already have one senpai.

Have seen
>Wind River
>Valley of Bones
>Close Encounters of the Third Kind
>mother!
>Kingsman 2

Pretty nice

>real anons
lmao. i think r/movies might be a better fit for you

Had it for 3 weeks, movie a week, Ingrid, Mother!, It, pretty sweet tbvhfams.

>500k people that signed up in the last month
Was this a typo?

Pretty sure 500 garillion people signed up for it.

yeah we get it, anytime someone likes something on here we're a shill. keep trying with all your might to not like something user. it's good for you

>Pay ten bucks for movies a month

I pay for tv
I pay for music
I pay for transport
I pay for rent
I pay for food
I pay for internet
I pay for sex

I will pay no more. Movies are free and I will watch them in 4k at home on my 50" 4K TV at 4AM in the morning like I'm doing right now. Currently enjoying Babby Drive on BLURAY.

Add your zip to the end of
moviepass.com/theaters/zip/

Also I would have the card if they'd fucking ship them. Ordered mid-August, latest I was told is it will ship out early October.

No singles policy

understandable, but the theater experience can be sweet if the other guests are respectful

Who Regal Rewards CardĀ© here? Easy to accrue points for free concessions and memorabilia with MoviepassĀ©.

Not that user, i live in a major metropolitan area where there's shootings at the theater and it's a circus, but i've been going to the first showings every day, 12, 1-30 and there's no one there, maybe 4 people. best time to go

>MoviePass is a subscription service that allows you to see up to one movie a day in theaters.

the best time to go is on a weekday either at an early showing or a really late one. usually only a few other people. went today and there was only 3 other people in the theater

How does this shit work, do you buy the tickets online? Do you just use a special credit card to swipe in the theater with no questions asked? I'm afraid the workers will ask me questions about it and I don't like social interaction.

>I pay for sex

>leaving the house

they send you a card and you use that to buy the tickets, you just have to "check in"on the app first. i just use the kiosk at my local theater to avoid dealing with the cashiers

This is what I do typically. I see a lot of movies, but I'll only go on the weekend if it's the third week or so of the release or if I'm going with friends.

Weeknight theaters are /comfy/. I just don't like very crowded theaters because I'm pretty tall and the audiences aren't always respectful.

You use the mobile app to 'check in' when you're within 100 ft of theater. Then buy ticket w/ their mastercard, and that's it.

That just took me to the home page. They don't tell you what theaters until you buy it.

you should be able to just go on moviepass.com and scroll to the bottom of the page. you should be able to search your zip there

>inb4 MoviePass is a total scam

Wait so it's not a meme? Are they only being sold for a limited time or is it a long term thing?

>paying for movies
>in the current year
(((please?)))

so will it go down and under soon?

>paying for movies
>paying for music
>paying for shelter
>paying for food and water
>paying for a car
>paying for anything
(((please)))

>paying for digital media
that's as far as it goes. keep being a cash cuck

I don't think there's a limit. The $10 price is guaranteed for a year. I guess they'll see how the current userbase works out for them in terms of idle accounts and selling data and then rethink the price a year or two from now, though I think it'll be hard to go up too much.

>$10 a month
>cash cuck
yeah $10 a month to see one movie per day and go out with your friends totally makes you a cash cuck. but i'm sure that's what the jews want me to think right?
>also uses cuck unironically
shut the fuck up

You can invite your friends to your home and watch movies on your 70 inch tv while eating hot pockets and fucking them in the ass. For FREE
much better than this bullshit

dude some people like to leave their house and go out. i don't know what else to say to you

>inb4 falling for the socializing jew

I signed up on 8/16 and am still waiting for my fucking card.

Don't worry, user, we just shuffled the queue, it will come soon. The last will be first, and the first last.

I don't watch movies in theaters and would never want to.

as a matter of fact I am

I would love to use it. Problem is I ordered my card back in August and it hasn't fucking gotten here yet a month later.

I can't even use the online service for e-tickets because i need my card to activate it in the first place

I don't think you need the card to do that, it's just hardly available anywhere. 0 theaters with e-ticketing in NYC, where they're based. Amazing.

>I ordered mine in 2005 and it STILL hasn't got here

what clever shills

FUCK HOLLYWOOD. I wouldn't watch the shit they're churning out if they were paying me

i'm not sure if i can take time out of my busy schedule to actively absorb the propaganda, anything i can do as an alternative? maybe let a black man fuck my asshole while i eat tofu and give him money, while reading about the holocaust? any advice would be great, mr. shill.

Really? Because I tried e-ticketing using the app and it asks for the last four digits of my card number. And not my billing credit card, but my moviepass card, which I don't have.

At this rate I'll just cancel and order again when they have their shit together.

you can stop talking to yourself faggot. No one is falling for it. Fuck your employer and fuck hollywood

>27 posters
>stop talking to yourself
you guys realize you can see how many posters are in a thread right?

nigga no one here is stupid

take your shitty scam movie card and the shitty 'movies' that it will allow you to see and shove it up your ass

The only one talking to himself is you dude.

you sound like more of shill than anyone here you faggot lmao

find honest work

>you need a smartphone for this to work

Pass.

>73 / 12 / 29 / 5
Jeez this is terrible shilling

Still haven't gotten it.

it says not special engagements, which fathom falls into.

fathom showings usually doesn't show up on the app, but when it does you could check in and see it.

>0 theaters with e-ticketing in NYC
Same in fucking LA. They need to fix this if they want to be taken seriously. If they lose AMC theaters I'm out.

On the other hand, if I keep it, I think it will go a long way for me to get over it and see movies by myself. Never have. Especially since I sometimes have weekdays off.

moviepass doesn't have advance ticketing.

the e-ticketing is for the same day and available in select locations.

Already have the card, but there aren't any good movies to watch. I'll just cancel and go to $5 tuesdays at my AMC theater.

I feel ya man, I haven't checked the mail so obsessively in a long time. Ordered mine 8/17 and still haven't gotten it

here sempai, I know right? its just rewards on rewards. I go buy a ticket every day because i have one on my way to work. I really am just doing this in hopes of bankrupting Moviepass if 1/5 of current subscribers go to the movies on a given day it costs them a million dollars, and with all the films coming up in the next 3 months.and the guaranteed rate until 2019, this company is fucked