HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPEN TO MY FAVROITE COMIC BOOK?

HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPEN TO MY FAVROITE COMIC BOOK?

silly comic, muslims don't believe in women. only giant black jawas.

she lost

OH MUH GAW user, SJWERS HAVE TAKEN OVER! QUICK! TO THE SAFETY OF Sup Forums!

It's not a bad comic, it's just not great. People's reactions to it are way bigger than it deserves.

She finds out there is a Hydra plot to place a particular representative as mayor

She convinces a buttload of people to vote for the third party candidate, as the alternative to Hydraguy was also shit

Minor speech about the laws regarding voting, employers needing to give people time to vote, enrolling etc.

In the most unrealistic thing to ever happen in comic books, there is a 90% voter turn out and the third party candidate wins.

This should have taken place before the election, given the explanation on how to vote and all that, but whatever. That is neither here nor there.

Oh and it DID give us a good picture of Kamala about to rape someone.

It is made by Marvel

of course it is worthless shit

>defending putting a burqa on the statue of liberty

The worst thing to come out of this was all the Trumptards mocking people for believing that democracy might work.
I mean, they're not WRONG, but it's a particularly obnoxious form of "ha ha, crybabies, the system is biased in our favor! EAT IT!"

Ms Marvel is single-handily responsible for Trump's victory

Putting a burka on the statue of liberty is actually super fucked up.

She is a symbol of liberty, to try and cover her up with a symbol of repression? That is simply wrong.

You don't have to be Sup Forums to think that standing up for your own rights and ideals is necessary.

I didn't see that until now.
Holy shit.

>What the fuck are you talking about you idiot
>Take a closer look at the picture
>It's real
>Mfw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHO FUCKING THINKS THATS OK

talk to someone from PA. democracy worked cause we finally overpowered philly and pittsburgh and their constant voting for favors.

>This should have taken place before the election, given the explanation on how to vote and all that, but whatever. That is neither here nor there.

That's actually the worst part about this, why the fuck is this out now? It's badly written and untimely written.

Kid, you're officially a Sup Forumsmrade, you don't have to try this hard anymore.

Marvel and DC comics are actually shit in general though, its not exactly a shocking statement. Anyone who's still giving them money by this point is feeding the disease.

Is that whore showing her legs? May Allah strike her down before my rock does!

Why was this comic delayed for 2 weeks?

It was suposse to come out after the election

It had a moment of derailment, kind of like when AMS abandoned it's storyline to have a very speical 9/11 issue. If this election story is the story for the next 2 or 4 issues, you'll have room to complain, as it is right now you're complaining about filler.

Welcome to Sup Forums.
Complaining about things is fun.

Nu-Sup Forums is cancer

"nu Sup Forums" has been a thing for at the very least, the last 5 years.

It's the victim of circumstances beyond it's control.

Guess next year will be Sup ForumsRebirth

Did she vote for papa Trumpu?

Which honestly isn't that much time at all.

>and DC
Fuck off Marvel shill. DC is based as fuck and pretty much every Rebirth book is well worth the money and at only $2.99 a comic, it's never been a better time to get into DC Comics.

The fuck is there to talk about tampons?

In fact, I'd be called sexist ass male trash if I came up to girls and said: "How do you do, tampon users? Gotta suck all the PTSD blood, amirite."

She wouldn't vote anyone other than a TRIED and TRUE conservative.

Why does the comic completely brush off and ignore her killing that comic?

It's been kinda shit ever since the civil war arc though, this is just the lowest point

THANK GOD WE HAVE Sup Forums! THE MODS WILL THERE WILL CERTAINLY BAN EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME!

Wait...

>favorite comic book
oh, you had shit taste. You were wrong to begin with.

I told you, you're in, you don't have to be such a tryhard anymore.

*Cop
What the fuck

She's gonna have to go back.

It was written so badly I thought it a parody when it was storytimed.

Where?

>No way this is re-
>It is
Ok fuck you Marvel.

We're never having anymore Kamala in fun, street-level adventures, are we?

to the future

Just back.

It's a drawing, Mohammed, not the actual statue.

>we
I dropped this shitshow after the first issue, friendo.

Kamala comics have always sucked and had SJW crap in them, I don't know why you're surprised.

>Cant even claim its bad art It is straight up a burqa

it came out now because it was pushed back by civil war 2: the bendising

it was supposed to be out a month ago