Hillary and Obama hate thread

Hillary and Obama hate thread
youtube.com/watch?v=SVBcuj6A3EY

Russia doesn't bomb muslims because it is good. They bomb them because they have interest and stand to that. The problem with hillary and obama is that they think bombing and killing children is good.

what happened to this, Deutscher?
Why couldnt you guys stop this madness?

I am not german. Just studying engineering here.

They needed scapegoats, someone to blame. People are always like that. Germans however took it to a new efficiency level with systematic elimination of them.

Being this much of a cuck that you believe that shit.
You literally HAVE to be German.
>jews dindu nuffin

It is tho. Every leader thinks so.

>new efficiency level with systematic elimination of them
Testament to the ingenuity of German engineering

It's war. Shit happens. If only the US would have allowed them refuge there would be less dead children.

>hillary is solely responsible for these killings and every republicuck representative and senator in their majority rule of congress has nothing to do with it

extreme delusion.

go be a leaf fag somewhere else.
It would be different if it wasnt caused by outside countries such as ours making it happen and using out tax dollars to fund terrorists you stupid little leaf faggot.

Nobody said 100% solely but that doesn't mean she doesn't have a major leading role in it you stupid dumb dumb idiot head.

Yeah german engineering is good. I can't stand it though that they discard any critic coming from an outsider. They do so much unnecessary things when they construct something. Like i understand that you want it to be save. But putting 30% of your time into that should be enough, 80% is just to much i have a life to live. Can't spend all of my free time into that.

Some of this guys come really close to lifeless robots in human form.

I love traditional outfits. Its a shame that the burka has replaced it.

Where the fuck is your brain even at right now?
>Bluepilled as fuck
>misses a joke by a mile and starts having trying to make a serious conversation out of it