Friendly reminder Germanic people are barbarians and try to destroy civilization all the time

Friendly reminder Germanic people are barbarians and try to destroy civilization all the time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&feature
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dresden 2.0 when?

anyone have that youtube video about the eternal kraut?

t. Shiro Kikebergstein

b-but we were p-partners bakaaaa

fuck off moron

Japan's best friend is America

>i-its the jews!!

can you guys go ONE decade without trying to destroy europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY&feature

nice amerifat proxy

america nuked and genocided japs, true japs hate america with every inch of their body

But user Germany is Europe. America is not. You destroyed Europe, not Germany.

not really.

I like american pop, Hollywood and burger.

how do we stop the eternal kr*ut?

Germanics brought light to the shithole you call "home".

>implying OP isn't a kike proxfag

I voted against germany going to war in the east but fuck me what is the point if the party I vote for is in the opposition forever

>Friendly reminder humans are barbarians and try to destroy civilization all the time

Literally fixed using Christ Massian magic

>evenryone who hate Germany is Jew!!!

you are hitler tier stupid

>it's an American discussing European politics and history thread starring the kike South African

First you need to get rid of your kike constitution and establish a real sovereign german state or voting will change nothing

Get off your proxy Aaron

Enjoy your JIDF thread

>Christianity drives Hellenic civilization off a cliff.
>Tries to blame the neighbors

>t. nip

too bad you autistic japs had to fuck everything up by dragging america into the war and turning it into the hotbead of world jewry in the process.

no but you autists had to have muh oil you couldn't just be good boys and attack the fucking commies and opening a two front war for them

it would have been so easy without the usa but you niggers had to fuck it up

autistic piece of shit

>its a "butthurt nigger nazi LARPers getting triggered because someone insulted their 1/16th proud german heritage!' episode

don't you have a mart to shit in?

THIS

they deserved it for costing germans the war

I'm actually glad that Japanese empire failed (and nazis too)

The world would be shithole with Japanese empire and nazis domination

I love Americanization

Are most Nazifags from America ()
this paranoid?

germany would have been better off without nigger-tier allies japan and italy

>japan
>so autistic they drag america, the world superpower, into the war on the side of the communists

>italy
>such niggers they can't even defeat blacks with stone age technology needing germany to waste valuable resources saving their ass

prove me wrong protip you cant

>turns out it's another English teacher in Japan episode

>a norweigian calling anyone else autistic

snow niggers that have contributed NOTHING to society other than fucking black metal, and your cuck king went on youtube and begged immigrants to fuck his asshole.

>implying there is a chance
merkel and friends are pro america and try to enter police state era

merkel herself even said once

"Be simply glad that you are free to speak your mind"

we are entering a new danger that might become worse than nazi germany

>t. kike

>m-muh aryan race
>muh empire and muh emperor
No thanks. I just want to watch Jersey shore instead.

This is nothing special.

>Are most Nazifags...this paranoid

yes. They simply spout their talking point memes (OMG DID YOU KNOW HITLER LET THE BRITISH GO AT DUNKIRK?) then when you prove them wrong with actualy history, they get all butthurt and scream "REEEEEEE YOURE A KIKE!"

little baby bird brains playing le epic nazi dress up. thats all

>Germanic people are barbarians and try to destroy civilization all the tim
>Jap
LMAO

Merely responding to this terrible divide and conquer thread
>Germans killed Europe
>No they didn't, we did
>Y-you're just a nazi!
>not realizing I am disgusted that some jew loving leftist is shitting on the nation that gave us Mozart, Kant, Bach, Beethoven, Bosch, von Braun, Nietzche, Schopenhauer, Heidegger, Wagner, Handel, Brahms, etc.

>literally outs himself by showing he is aware of the poster whom I am discussing

I would argue that japan was a decent ally, but you're right, i have no idea why we sided with italy

Are most Nazifags from America () this uneducated?

don't talk to norway like that, they are the kings of the north. And are whiter and taller than you fatties will ever be.

>implying germany wasn't the biggest retard with its kikery of falling into the back of the communist and sealing their own fate

>divide and conquer thread

you mean like what Hitler did?

>OMG HITLER WANTED TO UNITE ALL OF EUROPE AGAINST THE JEWS BECAUSE OF ARYANS AND IM AN ARYAN TO AND I WOULD BE SOMEONE REALLY IMPORTANT IF HITLER HAD WON NSTEAD OF THE LITERALLY WHO LOSER I AM NOW SO FUCK JEWS HEIL HITLER! xD!

You stromfags are retarded children

america nowdays is just a blob of different bunch of races to keep everyone busy so they don't notice the crimes of their government and scream for "save me my government!"

Der ewige Österreicher

>so they don't notice the crimes of their government and scream for "save me my government!"

>stormfag saying this

lol

I don't get it, in what context did he say that

islam is pure degeneracy

why am I a stormfag all of a sudden? lol

pls america

Bester Freund von Addi

>What Hitler did
Axis European Countries- Germany, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Finland, Ukraine, Croatia, Slovakia, Albania, Estonia, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Spain (sent 100,000 troops despite "neutrality")

Allied European countries- UK, USSR (barely), Poland, Greece, France

Not listed due to split among populace- Denmark, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium

あなたは外国人だ

how are we stormfags ?

we are literally making fun of you morons.

We hate amerifat stormfags that think they are part of the nordic/germanic race.

>islam is pure degeneracy

Islam is literally the closest religion to nazism. Hitler didnt like christcuck shit, and saw neo-pagans as a useless LARP shit

>You see, it's been our misfortune to have the wrong religion. Why didn't we have the religion of the Japanese, who regard sacrifice for the Fatherland as the highest good? The Mohammedan religion [Islam] too would have been more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?

>Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers -already, you see, the world had already fallen into the hands of the Jews, so gutless a thing Christianity! -then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism [Islam], that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.

Its always funny to see naziboo bitch about islam taking over Europe now when thats exactly what hitler wanted

pls be safe hans

S T R I K E S
A
G
A
I
N

but why would Muslims bomb Germany ?

Always funny to see brits proud of ww2 -when the US tore apart their empire

>Islam is literally the closest religion to nazism
I should have known that everything for them revolves around being radical

>Germany had allies during the war!

no shit faggot, what does this prove? His whole ideology was about German supremacy, not this "le white power!" you white genetic trash LARPers spout. It was all about Germany conquering the lesser slavic people, and colonizing them for the benefit of the new self sufficient German Empire.

You wouldnt even be allowed in stupid, look at hitlers 25 points

>Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans, who have immigrated to Germany since 2 August 1914, be forced immediately to leave the Reich.

just look at

You arent a German you stupid faggot, you arent a nazi. Youre just a stupid and confused young fuck LARPing. Have some self respect and stop embarrassing yourself

>my name is Adolf Hitler and I worship the prophet muhammad
>I seek to have the entire white race eradicated to make way for the true aryans, arabs
its always great
>radical islam and nazism both think that a stable society is good therefore they are the exact same thing

Imagine being as mentally deficient as this faggot

>>japan
>>so autistic they drag america, the world superpower, into the war on the side of the communists

The Japanese attack only got America to declare war on the axis, they were already at war with them officially

thats the beauty of total control of media

>when leftypol tries to meme

not an argument LARPer.

>they were already at war with them officially
No they weren't.
They were inofficialy at war and funding the allies but a declaration of war happened after that.

>You arent a German you stupid faggot, you arent a nazi. Youre just a stupid and confused young fuck LARPing.
did the fat in your skull attack your brain cells?

hiro?

>LARPer
>LARPer
>LARPer
>yeah goy, totally trust these Soviet found Hitler documents and ignore his actions and the actions of the majority of Europe.

Nuremberg was a joke worse than your posts.

>y-youre just a commie if you arent a dumb white trash nazi LARPer!

Sorry I ruined your fantasies :(

>Hitler shot himself

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

hell they even forgot to warn the soldiers at pearl harbor or reinforce the position, why ? because they wanted enough people/ships to be destroyed in order to drag america into this war.

and these are the good guys ......

listen to hitlers speech on what the US had been up to before they declared war

>these things Im just now hearing about are soviet lies!

lol that denial. Keep LARPing as someone who hates you you cuck.

>being offended over someone talking about a country in a joking manner

you are as dumb as the dumbest nigger you've ever met. remember that.

>jEWnited states of america accusing germany of being anti-white

>he believes that there are moral politicians
So adorable.
It's called Realpolitik

You should hate them a bit at least mate, yanks are cunts, before the nukes they where napalming the fuck out of your wooden cities, iirc they killed more japanese civies before the nukes than with them. Honestly theyre just a bunch of overcompensating bullies.

HOW DARE YOU!

He is a proud aryan warrior! Hitler was going to make a white utopia and he would totally invite us all in! I know because I read a neo-nazi blog that said so

this! SEIG HEIL fellow 1/16th germanic aryan brother!

Sup Forums wouldn't fucking exist if Hitler had won

>inb4 and nothing of value was lost

the "open discourse" that we all engage in would not be possible. Hitler stands for the exact opposite of what this entire site stands for. He is only a reminder what we almost lost.

>chocolate covered bacon on a stick.
>Blacks on Daddies.

You guys are truly lost.

>people will never fall for the commie meme again
feels good to be alive

Butthurt Roman Faggots.

He isn't joking mr. 1 post

The best itt

Desu you seem to forget however that Italy is in fact the greatest nation on this earth.

nigger detected

Oh please, you fucking imperialist, you're the reason there is a North and South Korea instead of one whole country for the Kims to rule over gracefully.
Now go commit ritual seppuku you fucking Jap.