Can't get a reservation at Dorsia to save his life

>can't get a reservation at Dorsia to save his life
>Paul Allen can with ease

>has a mediocre business card
>Paul Allen's is literally perfect

>puts hours of work into his skin, body, hair and spends thousands on products just to look good
>Paul Allen eats and does whatever and looks just as good if not better

>has a nice apartment in a nice area with a nice view
>Paul Allen has an even nicer apartment in and even nicer area with an even nicer view (even a stupid prostitute can see this)

No wonder he went psycho.

>can't get dubs

>none of it happened

That's what the police report wants you to think

it’s almost like you got the point

Says who?

The Chad Paul Allen

Checked
well done sir

>gets dubs

check'd

Any chance we can discuss this absolute perfect Kino without the meme of (doubles)?

Owen. It's Paul Owen.

I think he's lying

you forgot
>a figment of his own imagination

give a hoot
read a book

no thats /soc/sma
shes awesome

I'd like to but those 4's are a touch too distracting m80

Only brainlets think Patrick didn't kill anyone. The whole point of the final scenes where Patrick's lawyer tells him that he just had a meeting with Paul Allen so he couldn't be dead was just him cementing a theme we were introduced to already throughout the entire film - that people are so self centered and similar in Patrick's world that they are completely interchangeable. The same lawyer doesn't even immediately recognize Patrick correctly as he stands right in front of him, yet people think we are supposed to believe this same lawyer's testimony about Paul at face value? Finally, we are left with Patrick staring forward in misery because even though he can admit to his crimes right in people's faces, they will not remember him enough to pin him down as a killer. Even Kimball, who seemed to almost nail Patrick likely gets thrown off by everyone else's jumbled testimony's and confused eyewitness accounts. Before Patrick tried so hard to fit in, but the harsh reality is now that he's in, he cannot escape. Murder has adapted itself to become as much an aspect of his own yuppie Hell that it no longer can give him any catharsis and he is left to drift. Patrick not actually being a killer doesn't do anything for the story but add a pointless twist that only detracts thematically.

YOOO

Is Patrick...anti-semetic?

All the ways Bateman wish he could be, that's Paul. He look like Bateman wanna look, he fuck like Bateman wanna fuck, he is smart, capable, and most importantly, he is free in all the ways that Bateman is not.

Nice meme Tyler, now let's see your card.

I thought this was obvious?

Does Sup Forums really think he imagined it all? That's pathetic.

What do you think?

>Look at that off-white colouring
>The tasteful thinkness of it
>Oh my God, is that a watermark?

Bateman had better physique though.

He was a jew himself

that beautiful symbolism

fincher wins again

But Batemen is Paul Allen

Bateman is Halberstram....

The Checked Paul Allen

Years of Sup Forums and I'd never considered this. I guess I should rewatch the entire movie now.

If this is a thinly-veiled request for a dubs thread, you've got your wish

quads

Don't just look at it. Get it.

Nice try

Nice

checked

Mfw the business card in the movie hitch was the best one ever

Now check this out

Checked

Why does every American Psycho thread evolve into a dubs thread

Thats just how it is m8.

I have to return some digits.

Nice.

Ouch

Where the fuck is the watermark on this thing? I've never been able to see it, I even bought it on Blu-Ray to try and look for it and I could never find it.

You bought a Blu-Ray to look for a watermark?

check 'em

The virgin psycho vs The Chad Sociopath

nice

What? No way!

delete this

impressive

what about me?

dubs get

>can't get a reservation at Dorsia to save his life
In the book, his younger brother gets a reservation first day in town.

>Virgin Bateman
>Chad Allen

Except there's no reason to assume any of this. The people who made the movie wanted it to be obvious that he really did kill people but they admitted that they screwed up and the movie implies that the opposite is true.

>tfw get dubs but nobody checks them
>tfw Paul Allen gets all the (You)s

got an res at Dubsia tonight
GREAT sea urchin ceviche

I haven't knocked either side of the discussion, but I don't often see people bring up the presentation of the climax. The ATM, exploding car, and just general rampage around the streets is so ridiculous there's no way I could believe he got away with any of that. Now, if the "real murders" theory acknowledges that the climax was all a dream/hallucinations then I think i'd be a lot easier to believe.

even Ellis confirmed that he DID murder people, but didn't confirm how many or whom he did.

>>Paul Allen has an even nicer apartment in and even nicer area with an even nicer view (even a stupid prostitute can see this)

From what I saw in the movie Paul's apartment didn't look better at all.

try harder next time, like this

his apartment overlooks central park and has much more tasteful and comfortable decor while Bateman's is sterile and very uncomfortable, with lots of random rubbish around he probably put up just for show.
Patricks apartment looks like something out of a sears catalog designed to sell cheap coffee tables

Absolute pleb tier theory

Yes. Patrick Bateman was the Virgin. Paul Allen was the Chad.

If dubs, op is into that whole yale thing

>his younger brother gets a reservation first day in town.
JUST

>Look at that subtle off-white coloring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh, my God. It even has dubs.

>Paul Allen's is literally perfect
it's literally the same card as everyone else's, there are only slight differences. all the letters, numbers and arrangement are exactly the same, just the shape is different. if i really had to pick, bryce's was best.

Oh my god...It even has a watari mark

>lol, like, what if, like, the entire story was just a dream and didnt really hapen
>woooooah, mind blown

Man, how do you guys keep coming up with such amazing fan theories.

>the virgin Bateman vs the chad Allen

>When you realize people only put up with Bateman because his dad almost owned an investment bank and otherwise he'd be insulted even more

Halberstram is Finkle.

in the novel, his loser brother sean manages to get a reservation at dorsia too.

In '87, Huey released this: 4!

There was also the overlooked scene with the realtor at allen's apartment

Very underrated.

dubs are for faggots. trips are kino

Jesus Bateman thats really super....how did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Finkle is Einhorn.

The Virgin Bateman vs. The Chad Allen

does she clean everything up because the apartment would lose value if people knew the horrific murders had taken place there?

The book makes it even more plain, he hallucinates about giant grasshoppers and other bizarre shit

Patrick's father basically owns the firm that Paul Allen works at (as VP M&A, just like Patrick), so there's that

The book (but not the film) specifically says that Patricks colleagues admire him due to the 'heft' of his cock (bigger than any of theirs), but its unclea if this includes Paul

Obviously Paul has the Fischer Account

no

Einhorn is Finkle!

You're right. I must have watched AS about 10 times and I never noticed how lifeless his apartment looks. Like it's stripped of emotion

Digits?

>dude it all happened despite clearly being way too bizarre lmao

keks