Star Trek Discovery

It was great. 100 times better than any other Star Trek premiere

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/wrath-of-khan-director-nicholas-meyer-says-hes-working-1796034412
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just finished the second episode which was a lot better than the first. Promising start, the hate threads are circle jerks. Obviously it's more action oriented, dark, etc yea that shit sells, but still a number of compelling character moments, cool sci-fi shit, fx, world building

posting in shill thread

ok CBS thanks for your input i'll be sure to subscribe to All Access to see more

this

No. Just no. The characters are already not interesting or memorable. Fuck I don't even think there is much of a "crew" to this, just seems like everything centers around 1 character.

It's been two episodes. The hyperbole is absurd.

This wasn't the main crew, retard. Wait until they introduce the USS Discovery

Why are blatant advertising threads aloud now?

Threadly reminder than by watching this you are supporting feminism, BLM, Antifa and Soros.
Is ok to pirate and bash it on Sup Forums though.

>100 threads hating on Discovery is fine
>1 thread praising it should immediately be deleted

Honestly the only thing I really hated was those herky jerky camera angles, fuck off with that shit

this

Why did CBS market this as a Prime Timeline Trek when that's demonstrably wrong?

>Klingons looked like Worf before TOS, then like humans during TOS, then like Worf again. Confirmed and explained across numerous shows.
>Klingons now have previously and later unseen WARHAMMER ship design
>Klingons having cloak tecnology
>"Nobody has seen a Klingon in a hundred years" directly lifted from that Romulan episode of TOS.
>fucking ensign Daft Punk

This mind-boggling. They straight up lied about this being a Prime timeline show, or they just didn't give a fuck. Anyone who says he's a (((Trekkie))) who watched other show and is okay with this is a 100% CBS shill.

not every show has to appease right wingers. if a show has some political ideology behind the ideas of what happen s on the show that many right wingers disagree with, then that is fine. if you don't like something like that because of this, you don't have to watch it.

Star Trek has always been leftist

At least it's better than The Orville

They're both shit

Why do all Klingons have to look the same? Do other species not have different races?

It was great and so 100 times better than any other Star Trek premiere, that they literally have the director of Wrath of Khan on standby to start a pruction of a repleacement series and write this clusterfuck off as (((Anthology))).

>(((Anthology)))

Source?

Because this show is supposedly a prequel in the Prime Timeline, set between ENT and TOS. Klingons do not have different races, and that's not how they looked between ENT and TOS.

>io9.gizmodo.com/wrath-of-khan-director-nicholas-meyer-says-hes-working-1796034412

Confirmed by himself back in June

>another Star Trek project
>has nothing to do with Discovery

gee i wonder what could it be and how will it fit in with this new show that just came out

>/pol get butthurt