Do you love them?

Do you love them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PK7-tBuEoq4?t=289
youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, very much. It's been too long since the last Best of the Worst.

No. Their opinions on modern movies sucks and Pre-Rec is cancer.

Only good for Best of the Worst.

they've gotten too comfortable desu. it was better when mike was a starving artist in tucson doing extremely autistic reviews of bullshit, not living off the teat of the patreon

Racist

Homophobe.

Mysognist much?

They're a couple of goofballs if you know what I'm saying

I think so. You're saying you fantasize day and night about licking the shit from their assholes?

I dream about them giving me the goofballs, newcunt.

No, but I enjoy their work very much

They're ok, rich is only funny when he's the joke he tries too hard to meme himself and it's just cringey most the time

>goofballs

You dream about licking the shit from their asses? better than fantasizing it at least, I mean you can't control your dreams.

ohh, you want to milk their tits

GET.

SOME.

REAL.

FRIENDS.

I do love them and think they're pretty great.

i do like them, don't always agree though but they are great critics. nu age ebert and roeper

No because I have real friends

Mike has never lived in Tucson and when he DID live in Arizona, that was years before he was doing reviews.

They're just okay. I don't love them but I don't hate them.

no, that would be weird
however, I enjoy their content

Mike earned my love when he KOed that nigga in the parkinglot

I have mixed feelings.

Like everyone has said, if they're such talented film critics, if they went to film school, why does their one movie suck so much?

It's the same thing with the AVGN movie. James Rolfe seems like a pretty ok guy. But why would I listen to him when it comes to movie reviews if HIS movie is regarded as one of the worst in existence?

You're right. They're just okay.

They have three or four movies.

I disagree with them on a lot of things but I find them very entertaining so I can put that aside

>why does their one movie suck so much?
They've made way more than one movie, user. Feeding Frenzy is actually really entertaining.

>their one movie

They've made at least three, at least one of which was pretty good.

this is true. They think they're geniuses for knowing 3 act structure and feel good about themselves for analyzing children's movies, also refuse to talk about and snob any serious film. At least in BOTW they don't hide they're just feeding their egos laughing at bad movies (not that they could make better)

>They think they're geniuses for knowing 3 act structure
No they don't. Literally what have they ever said or done that would give you the impression they have huge egos? Jesus Christ, is the average Sup Forums faggot this insecure?

>also refuse to talk about and snob any serious film
I mean, they actually do sometimes. But for the most part, they make comedy videos. That's literally the entire point of their channel.

I enjoy them still, and fuck it, Jay is qt as hell now that he's all cleaned up. I'm genuinely happy for him.

unironically yes.

user it's bad ON PURPOSE you just don't get it, do you think they would even risk doing something real and sincere and getting actual critiques for it?

Would you murder Jay?

Only on Saturday afternoons.

>spend every single BotW episode explaining how "bad on purpose" movies are always, without fail, utterly miserable
>make a "bad on purpose" movie
>it's utterly miserable

POTTERY

In a second. He strikes me as the frumpy mean girl who hangs out with the cool girls but brings nothing but catty comments and self-loathing.

Trash meme. Jay is constantly disagreeing with Mike, like the Escape from New York Re:View.

>Jay is qt as hell now that he's all cleaned up
Jay has been "cleaned" up for like five years now. Why do you faggots continue to talk about this as if it's some new thing?

>Jay what did you think of Jurassic World?
>I thought this movie fucking sucked
>Are you kidding me? I thought it was great [Mike's typical pleb taste]
>OK, well I didn't think it sucked.

>No they don't
many times they say a movie it's bad because it doesn't follow a conventional structure. Or that it's good because in the first ten minutes it introduces all the characters like it should. I can't give you sources cause I'm not that autistic but they constantly do this, mike particularly
>that would give you the impression they have huge egos?
their whole existence is based around making fun of children's movies or dumb action/horror flicks. They even have a whole show for it. Anything else is too "artsy fartsy" or "people talk a lot" and is quickly dismissed without even trying

because it gives people hope, you silly billy.

haha it's hilarious how you faggots keep going back to that Jurassic World because it's the only thing even remotely close to an example of this meme you keep pushing. You have to ignore the fact that Jay is starting with hyperbole before going into his real opinion, and you have to ignore every time they've disagreed or had a different point of view on a movie, but hey, remember that Jurassic World review????

>many times they say a movie it's bad because it doesn't follow a conventional structure.

Nope.

>I can't give you sources

Because you're making it up.

no. i don't really find them entertaining enough to justify the lack of updates. i also don't understand best of the worst... why would you watch other people watch bad movies? that's never funnier than just watching bad movies yourselves with friends... and i don't care what they have to say about shit movies. you're just beating a dead horse at this point.

i dislike how they treat their fans like shit - the transformers videos for example, and also their hitb where they glossed over a bunch of movies people wanted them to review.

they've gotten to the point where they have enough fans and can pander to the whole group rather than pleasing individual fans. at this point, they can get away with doing less because they have a guaranteed brainwashed fanbase that'll always be there for them to fall back on.

using sarcasm and 'deliberately' shitty stuff as a way to try to be immune from criticism is pretty lame.

the main 3 (mike, jay, and rich) are the best hosts. the rest are stupid and just not funny. especially the bald guy with the glasses who never has anything of his own to contribute. all he does is laugh on cue when someone else says something funny, then repeats almost verbatim what they said.

jay is annoying. he's a pretentious prick about many things, even film school and film school graduates... even though he attended film school.

i also find it funny how jay (and sometimes mike) call out audience members for being stupid, calling them "fat", "retarded" or "bearded"... apparently mike and rich have never looked in the mirror before.

anyway yeah, i don't really care for them. they aren't even really funny. they're just comfortable and complacent, they know they can get away with it, and they are.

Their criticism of Mother was insightful and well done.

>stoklasa was a chad
>evans was a humble friendly dude
>bauman was a twink
>Top quality QT girl friends

modern day:
>Stoklasa is an out of shape jaded alcoholic
>evans is a morbidly obese washed up hack
>bauman is a homeless junkie
>literally no girls within miles

how did they fall so far?

youtu.be/PK7-tBuEoq4?t=289

The girl is still there, she just works behind the scenes because she got freaked out by fans asking her what color her butthole is.

>many times they say a movie it's bad because it doesn't follow a conventional structure.
And other times they've explained why a movie works despite not having a conventional structure (Eraserhead for example).

>I can't give you sources cause I'm not that autistic but they constantly do this
But you conveniently can't provide sources. That's nice.

>their whole existence is based around making fun of children's movies or dumb action/horror flicks.
Yeah, and? Again, what does that have to do with ego? I'm guessing you make fun of Marvel and Star Wars and all that other shit here on Sup Forums. Do you do it for ego? Or do you do it because you're interested in movies?

>Anything else is too "artsy fartsy" or "people talk a lot" and is quickly dismissed without even trying
Again, except for all the times that's not the case. They both praised The VVitch. They've talked favorably about the Talking Heads movie True Stories. See how I'm providing actual examples for the things I'm saying instead of making sweeping generalizations with nothing to back it up on?

>pointing out one thing they like about a movie they like means that's ALL they like it for

What a dope!

That's not Jessi, it's the girl from Gorilla Interrupted.

They explain why structure works for that specific movie, yes. When do they say that every single movie needs to follow that same structure?

I'll wait.

I still enjoy Half in the Bag, but at some point, I soured with them. Maybe it was just one positive review for capeshit too far. Possibly Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

Can you be washed up if your were never good?

I love Jay

fucking wrong user, the original red letter media channel or whatever it was called back then the "about" was a fire background and him in a leather jacket chugging a beer and it said "mike is an amateur filmmaker based in tucson, arizona"

And you're here, judging the lives of people more successful and liked than you. Congrats, user, you've truly made it.

they do earnestly seem like good people to be around

Thanks user, I knew if I just tried little enough I could one day surpass those hack frauds and the millions of dollars they make doing what they literally love to do!

>The moment a movie stops being realistic i stop caring
Why is he such a pleb bros?

go on

Nope it was Scottsdale, not Tucson. It said RLM was started in Scottsdale. The RLM youtube channel existed for several years before the first Plinkett review. The first Star Trek Plinkett review was made when Mike was back in the midwest.

did they go to raves when they were young?

That's not what he said. Are you just acting retarded to get some (you)s?

you got me there, but you get my point. maybe my memory isnt so good anymore but i do distinctly remember it being tucson, but i'll take your word for it. i was watching that shitty channel well before the star wars reviews came out and i fondly remember when they stilled used the old gags, remember the science guy they would always bring up? old memes, good times. anyways you are probably right about it being scottsdale. but you get my point. He was a bit more desperate back then, like how the golden age of Sam Hyde was when he was living in his mom's house wanting to kill himself.

>to get some (you)s?

Hey, it worked, didn't it? Who's the dope now, dope?

Why does Jay look so cute in his Nerd Crew outfit?

>i was watching that shitty channel well before the star wars reviews came out
You are so full of shit.

>remember the science guy they would always bring up?
Scientist Man didn't exist in their old pre-Plinkett videos. lol it's hilarious how hard you're trying to be one of those "I liked this thing before it was popular and cool" guys.

Which is why he liked Jurassic World yeah sure. Better then JAy who hates any mainstream movie

>JAy who hates any mainstream movie
Except for Spiderman Homecoming, Guardians of the Galaxy, Get Out, Logan, Wonder Woman...

Why is Jay so cute, period?

>MIKE "THIRD REICH" STOKLASA
>MIKE "BIG TERROR IN LITTLE CHINA" STOKLASA
>MIKE "FIST FROM THE WEST TO THE EAST" STOKLASA
>MIKE "THE RACIAL PAIN HURRICANE" STOKALSA
>MIKE "NO MANANA FOR YOUR HERMANA" STOKLASA

Because you are a homosexual gay faggot who lusts after tiny little boy-men?

the file would help

youtube.com/watch?v=Zvv-kgq6YWw
MIKE "STOP BLACKWASHING" STOKLASA

Yeah, he loved them!
"I thought it was ok"
Now name all the times he hated the indie film he saw

>Now name all the times he hated the indie film he saw

Did you see the "Mother" review?

jay is like 35 though

Okay, you are a homosexual gay faggot who lusts after tiny little middle-aged boy-men?

Seriously? Lol

mother, Jeff Who Lives at Home, Me Him Her

You're bad at this.

The black dudes are the only ones smart enough to GTFO.

BASED JAY
too bad he has to stick with that pleb

They recognize a stone-cold google-killing machine when they see one.

Jim from Canada is 46

Hell no. I love the blonde.

Jay has changed. I feel like he was much more of a humble geek, but now he kinda comes off as kind of pretentious and mean.

He looks, sounds, and acts like a much older man.

He was always pretentious and mean, it's just that it was funny when he was a pathetic faggot.

I love you mike

He's a horror guy, they're all like that.

doesnt look like him though? was it ever confirmed?

I'm a horror guy and I'm nice and humble.

I'd cut off his testicles and eat them desu

Was this a joke?

where is the bald guy?

What the fuck