twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You may be on to somthing

can't change a tire or convert celsius

FIXED
GEAR
BICYCLES

youtube.com/watch?v=lVmmYMwFj1I

How come I don't know anyone like that?
I mean I see them on the internet but not in real life.

Or uses a straw

because you're not in oregon
t. oregonian, fuck hipsters, PNW cities, & californians

they're EVERYWHERE in northwest cities

Is some kind of centrist or fence sitter and thinks they're smart because "lol both sides r wrong".

>convert celsius
No American can do this.

Man this made me laugh.

You're actually defending the two party system?

>says something that we NEED to take Refugees in

because you are a hick?

>Uses an iPhone

dude it's simple

start with F to C.

subtract 32, then multiply by 5/9

C to F, multiply by 9/5, add 32

for a quick estimate, just double/halve it, then subtract/add a couple degrees after the 32

hes defending having a fucking opinion

stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/

I think he meant something like
>people who think that everyone is wrong
>that makes them smart thinkers
>everything they say is ultraleft

calm down murifat

Unless you're working out math or science problems, you wouldn't ever actually convert between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
You just get a feel for Celsius. 100 is boiling, 30 is hot, 20 is fair, 10 is cold, and 0 is freezing.

Well I wear tshirt with jeans, or polo and jeans.
Dark blue mostly.
I'm pretty normal.

>their lives revolve around unhealthy nigger relationships
>they smoke weed at the beach
>they unironically like BuzzFeed

>instantly spot a liberal

The incessant uptalking, also known as rising terminals. It seems more liberal men than women are doing it now. You might not know what it's called but you definitely know what it is. It is phrasing every part of a sentence of a statement in the form of a question. It's as if they are asking you instead of telling you. For example -

"I don't like Trump? I'll tell you why? He's racist? And also? because? he doesn't like women? I like Hillary? because she? is the most qualified? I can't explain? what qualified means? but I was told? it means something good?"

Likes living in ljubljana and voted yes in the last faggot rights referendum

They must like their tea luke warm to be able to hold it like that

so much this

>Likes living in San Francisco and voted yes in the last faggot rights referendum

The U.S. version

FUCK
as someone who likes to go biking, I never fucking understand why anyone would want to use a fixed gear bike. And more often then not it's some poof riding it.

Except for the fact that the fags lost.
Glorious day that was, the salt on kikebook

They fucking do. My sister adds cold water to her tea so she can not only do it but also drink it right away. These people have fucking ADD.

This stuff only applies to urban people in more autistic "developed" countries, Spain is too chill for these kinds of fags

Smokes weed

I hear liberal I see one of those:

Gays
Trannies
Lesbians
Faggots, who walk in tight jeans
Woman with unnatural color of hair

Apple products are bought exclusively by dumb liberals who value trends over money.
>"oh I got a mac instead of a pc because I go to college and NEEDS it xD"

>mfw I started this meme

>makes hot tea
>adds cold water
literally an autist, why can't she just wait for it to cool?

I use an iPhone...... How fucked am I?

Nigga, please.

But, what if the cup is really, really big?

This is literally a normal and sensible thing to do

fuck off man, some of us just want a cheap ass bike

Are you over 25? Congratulations, you've probably never had to deal with these cunts.

Fucking this. I see it everywhere with millennials. Their superiority complex is unrivaled.

For a quick dirty method
>0=32
>take celcius and x 1.5 and a pinch I.e, 30c = 50
>32+50= 82f
>actual is 86f

Not the best but youll always be pretty close.

> refers to people as human beings
> uses the word inspirational a lot
> takes yoga, homepathy and aromatherapy seriously
> wears wide baggy v neck hemp shirts

Ack, if I haven't finished mine and it goes a little bit cold, I have to pop it in the microwave. Just the right amount as to not ruin the taste. Or if I'm not lazy more boiled water

i've never seen someone do this irl

>90-110IQ
>goes to university
>member of the female race

isnt a terrible person :^)

I am a graphic designer and built my own pc with $800. Every faggot and their mother in this field says that if you're designing you NEED to be using a Mac for some unknown reason. So they spend upwards of $1500-$2000 on a Mac that still hiccups and takes forever to process things in Adobe programs while my $800 pc is snappy and doesn't deal with any of those issues.

>fish mouth syndrome

It's the most normie tier, blue pilled phone desu. The sheer amount of stuff you can do on an Android phone btfos apple.

Yeah, if the iPhone 7 doesn't convince iTards, nothing will.

>weak hand gestures

a bike with adjustable gear settings can be bought for like $75.

you see them all over universities

>not taking yoga and traditional/alternative medicine seriously
liberal detected

Worshiping technology and progress is degenerate, if you own a smartphone at all you're a bluepilled shabbos goy

women do this shit in general. Notice Starbucks has nothing but women and faggot customers?

We make fun of people a lot here.
That can be the reason.
25 yes
I dropped out lol

yoga is just a fancy word for stretching

That's what people do when they have cold, weak, and thin hands.

>We make fun of people a lot here.
bullying isn't allowed in university safe spaces
theres litteraly some faggot with that stupid mustache who rides a unicycle to school

Yes, goy. Buy these healing gems and special tea mixtures for your cancer. Make sure to do a dragon pose each morning too!

WHAT? You can get a bike with several gears for DIRT cheap. I refuse to believe that fixed gear bikes are cheaper. They are, however, much harder to ride.

>social media accounts full of gym/diet selfies, or links to news articles about what le evil tories have done this time
>likes greenpeace and spouts self-destructive rhetoric on how we should all kill ourselves for the betterment of the planet
>has some stupid fucking haircut, usually shaven, to show how quirky and totally against gender norms they are

what kind of shit do people need to be "doing" with their phone? I'm seriously asking, because I'd love to know so I can hold an informed opinion. I always hear about all this stuff you can "do" with your non iPhone (I'm not in any specific camp, so I'm open to your input) --- how does that translate to an improved or superior experience and functionality? again, legitimately curious

>Wears toe shoes
>Drives Prius
>Wife drives Suburu Outback
>NPR
>Teacher at high school
>Art Degree
>Thick Rimmed Glasses
>Coffee presses
>Apple products
>Slack lining
>Rock climbing
>Vegan
Unique snowflakes they are

It's not, it's likely a descendant of proto-indo-european shamanism.

>takeing traditional/alternative medicine seriously
any traditional medicine that actually werks is a part of actual medicine, everything else is snake oil and you may as well try and pray away diseases

100 is boiling, 30 is hell, 20 is scorching, 10 is bearable for up to 2 hours, 0 is normal, -10 is chilly, -20 is jacket weather, -40 is cold

or their hands are cold and they have coffee.

Yoga is fucking gay, libshits only do it to pretend that they're "spiritual" and that they actually do exercise.

>indo-european

>not believing in the healing power of prayer and other traditional emanating healing practices
>unironically defending science and jewish pharma
Liberal detected

i'm still using an iphone 4
bought half a decade ago
am i a hopeless liberal?

My 6s+ works just fine for Sup Forums, texting, web browsing and videos. Not sure what exactly I would need to do that I can't already. I can run Stellarium, Fandango, USAA, Spotify, Steam... It even has weeb shmups that Android doesn't.

Honestly, you are a better person for using an iPhone in a rare case. I just think Google/Samsung people are basically these zealots who have to use a lot of cherry picked or irrational statistics to PROVE to you that they have a better phone. In fact, the only reason they bought the phone they bought was in some silly revenge fantasy against the EVIL Apple corporation and how they are going to support the revolution.

The logic of their beliefs is unstoppable, oh your phone has 32GB... did you know the Huawei Barf has 1TB on ITS phone leloleolol? How much of an idiot are you to accept 32GB when you can get Huawei? Holy shit! lelollol

Its always something. "My X statistics are bigger, why would you buy a phone that has LESS statistics, are you some kind of liberal homosexual polesmoker?" That is why I use Samsung Edge 4. I am not gay, they'll say.

I mean meanwhile iPhone users are basically just chill dudes/chicks who want to take nice photos of their cool chill friends and talk to grandma oblivious to the TECH WARZ going on around them.

TL:DR iPhone is not too liberal anymore because the true annoying liberals went to Samsung et. al. and evangelize their phone and try to belittle Apple users every chance they get which makes them unworthy of sympathy.

>0
>normal
Fucking ice niggers

>unicycle
like a fucking clown?
Haha
Only in history and philosophy we have these type of people

in norway the suburbs have hills everywhere on the roads. sometimes i wish i lived in flatland.

>piercings
or
>tattoos outside of 'mandatory' ones like marines being dumb and drunk and getting a tramp stamp or tribal/societal ones that are part of culture.

my ex used to do this and holy fuck is it annoying

It's like they're too insecure to make an actual statement so they have to constantly look for opinion from the people around them to get a sentence out. If the consensus disagrees with it, they'll just laugh it off as a joke.

Quite literally left her over it.

0 is only freezing in Kelvin

older= better

What about BMXs?

>0 is only freezing in Kelvin
>american education

>this apple shill

That's just because they don't have the balls to learn about Jewish economic dominance. It's kinduv weird because a lot of them are willing to complain about Israel.

>has lots of friends

Sad but true.

Haha, very true!

0 Kelvin does not even exist in our universe

I've seen a few on my campus with a fucking unicycle too. It looks stupid as hell, but they think they are oh so funny. Roller blade faggots also do this shit to be unique.

thanks, user - I'm interested in knowing more about how people customize their non iPhones. What kind of tweaks and alterations are possible on the Android (for example) that would establish it as an iPhone killer?

I voted no but i told Ljubljana fags that i voted yes.

mustache but no beard

Chameleons.

They blend into any social circle you put them into.

They take the shape of whatever container you pour them into.

>actually goes with girlfriend when she says he needs a manicure/pedicure
>zero callouses
>baking
>drinks decaf

>not getting your blood type tattooed on your chest

>faggot rights referendum
Kek enlighten us, how did that turn out?

I TRY REALLY HARD TO GROW IT. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO JUDGE?

Downloading torrents, controlling your tv, expandable storage, replaceable batteries, being able to customize it to your heart's content, among many other things.
If you like playing with technology. Android is for you.
If you just want a dumbed down experience where everything is decided for you, iPhone will work.