Would it be dumb to use /pol to meet up with someone discover redpilled politics?

Would it be dumb to use /pol to meet up with someone discover redpilled politics?

What's the chance it'll get me killed if i'm a girl?

boobs or get the crap off

yes
I'll say 25%

Yes, because the only kind of people that need Sup Forums for irl socializing are people not worth meeting.

You probably wouldn't die but you will probably wish you did after witnessing such autism in person.

I've been trying to get killed for so many years now but I just get raped, what to do?

Speak for yourself, Red Sweden!

Hello, m'lady.

My name is The Obamas Are Niggers.

I wonder what Canadian Sup Forumss look like.
I bet you're all really cute and nice.

There's a 99.9% chance one of these fat spergs will kill you.

You too

>Would it be dumb to use /pol to meet up with someone discover redpilled politics?
Tits or gtfo

>What's the chance it'll get me killed if i'm a girl?
>I'm a girl
Post your tits

Are you by chance that girl who freaked out because the consensus on your selfie was that you're a 5/10 with a weak jawline?

I don't know why anyone would think we'd turn into murderers at the drop of a hat. Most of us are polite, functional adults IRL.

fuck off cidf

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I'll bet you're a nice and handsome person as well.

I wouldn't advise it. The liberal gestapo infest this place too.

You won't get killed. You'll just find out that they're an asshole after you get married because most are cowards who wouldn't say the things they say online in real life.

>1 post by this ID

>asshole

Well thanks, BITCH, as if anybody in their right mind marries for liberal bullshit.

Women dont understand politics its a broach

im a girl btw

im a girl too, pic related, its me

Most of these turbo-autists wouldnt know what to do with girl.

You'll probably be pretty safe though, just use your head. Bring a male friend just in case.