twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>any woman in the show being better than a man at anything

purely unrealistic desu

>Scientist says something relatively comprehensive
>"In English!"

>scientist is a female

>woman is a skilled fighter and can fight/overpower multiple men at once
>is about 5'2 and weighs probably 80 pounds

This meme is in literally every single show now, I think people have deluded themselves into believing women are actually as strong as men. And not just that, but random skinny short women with no muscle mass. I'm above average height, and pretty muscular but I'd get absolutely raped by and professional fighter. And even I could easily kill a random 90 pound girl with a single punch. I could probably lift her with one harm.

It was even in that new star trek show, the female captain is fighting a klingon twice her size and she actually pushes his blade away and overpowers him in a clash. Can't shows who want strong womyn just give them guns or something?

No because guns are cocks in the kids of liberals

Also >black guy raising his kids

>woman has a coherent worldview and isn't instantly swayed by a more intelligent, strong male

wouldn't liberals love guns then because they're always raping their kids?

>Protagonist is allowed to keep evil powers and stay alive, after defeating antagonist
As bad as new "Mummy" was, loved this rare ending trope

No because it's a special penis that kills people who vote for them.

What are some movies where a man's violence against a woman is supposed to be righteous and justified?

>men need muscle to fight
>women can fight just as well without muscle
>regardless, their workout routines are identical

Name one film where a man being violent towards a woman is glorified

>A group of unfunny redditers post tvtropes accompanied by pepes in an attempt to get responses

Slasher movies where you root for the villain

>females being clever/funny/articulate
I swear I'm not even sexist, I just recognize the fact that women and men speak very differently, and that women aren't really capable of being clever or witty or funny. When women are written by men, and they don't write them "as women", it's so obvious and actually annoys me how unrealistic it is.

meanwhile, in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=e-utc4IEQws

Conan.

Sky High had the male protagonist fight the female antagonist. It was nice to see that when I was younger, since he had super strength and was able to slam her into the ground and punch her face, though she was wearing a helmet.
Probably this.

old women are actually really fun and can be witty, especially old British women, that's all I got though

I dated a girl a few years back who was the same height as me, weighed almost the same as me, and I wasn't in good shape at all, never worked out back then, yet we would play fight and she could do absolutely nothing to me.

So what you mean is, you've never seen Conan?

Hateful 8?

Total Recall
The World Is Not Enough (TOTAL kino scene, brutal and unexpected)
Munich
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest
Terminator 3
Way of the Gun
Fatal Attraction

Scarface but it's more collateral damage. No one complains about it tho.