Sarah Silverman: Anyone bringing up Hillary Clinton’s health is ‘a fucking asshole’

The Hillary Clinton health truthers need to take a chill pill, according to Sarah Silverman.

“Yeah, I think she’s healthy," the comedian told TMZ over widely discredited rumors of the Democratic nominee’s physical decline. “Believe me, she’s fine.”

nydailynews.com/news/politics/sarah-silverman-bringing-clinton-health-a-hole-article-1.2783317

Take a seat, Sup Forums. You were destroyed with class and wit.

:^)

Other urls found in this thread:

circ.ahajournals.org/content/130/8/e68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You might want to pull those panties down before taking a dump...

She doesn't even pull down her undies when going to the loo. Where does she think she is, the Walmart electronics department. Opinion disregarded

SHART

((((((((((SILVERMAN)))))))))))

Mainstream comedy is a fucking trainwreck.

Her body is fucking gross, why would anyone listen to her?

There are holes in the bottom for easy access

Also isn't she literally jewish?
Obviously she's going to defend the Jew backed candidate, you're retarded if you thought she wouldn't

but then what would she joke about?
also what the fuck does sarah shitterman know about fucking medical analysis?

I'd poo in her loo desu.

Funny how if you mention or link their own article on the comment system it gets removed because it breaks the site discussion rules :^)

>how dare you question a womens clear health issues reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>"The comedian" told TMZ

she has a portable toiletpaper holder so she can hide it when she has guests over

Xe just brought it up, xe just called xerself an asshole.

>she will never do that to your face

This, assholes are on the left

Sage

>"talk about Hillary's health and you will be viciously attacked"
>"criticize blacks or any black organization and you will be viciously attacked"
>"speak out in favor of constitutional rights and you will be viciously attacked"
>"use Christianity as your guide through life's obstacles and you will be viciously attacked"
>"deny the notion of global warming and you will be viciously attacked"
>"hurr durr, Trump is a fascist"

In This Post: Things the mindless ignorant leftist automatons say, unironically. There is fascism in the U.S. and it emerges only from the left.

I thought she would've been killed by Clinton herself because of what she did last month.

Exactly. The globalist Juden know who their Shabbot Goy is and it won't be Trump no matter what some Sup Forumstards say. The fact that he's redpilled on 9/11 and all our overseas involvement scares the shit out of the Jewish press and (((Hollywood))).

It's because the only hole that produces shit for her, is her mouth.

I would Shoah'd that bitchs cunt 6 million times

The only four words you need to read

>t. INCREASINGLY NERVOUS KIKES

Even besides the fact that a candidate's health is absolutely relevant to their ability to be commander in chief, they were pulling the EXACT SAME BULLSHIT against McCain back in 2008

Every single one of these yids was making jokes about how McCain was too old and was going to die after a year in office if he were elected

Here comes some more of her copious output

i don't like something so it's dumb; the comment.

you are ruining our good reputation by shitposting fgt.

Bunch of medical doctors disagree with Ms. Silverman, who is herself not an MD.

CTR BTFO!

>(((widely discredited rumors))) of Hillary's poor health

as a prank?

ikr, I mean can you guys just, like.............NOT!?!?!? ugh I cant even right now I mean c'mon it's 2016 ugh

Didn't this kike almost die from a gut infection or something?

>listening to an Islamophobe

Well whaddya know, the world's first funny shart in mart joke. Have a (you), Giuseppe.

>dat goysplaining

although pointing out her health lets her off the hook for being a traitorous whore of babylon and this needs to be stopped, Roosevelt had polio and was in a wheelchair

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

She hasn't been anywhere near mainstream in years. Just a has-been trying to cling to relevance in the worst way possible.

>wants an attention seeking photo op
>doesn't even pull her panties down

Come on, you're not even trying you fucking phoney

Yep! Typical american behavior

>listening to this fucking jew
Honestly could not give a shit what some half arsed shit tier comedian thinks. If it was ozzy osbornes opinion i may have read it.

>says the woman who falsely accused a valet of sexism

I wonder how many heart transplants Hillary has had so far

can't this shit be more obvious?
they don't even hide it anymore
she's a plant but normies are so blupilled these days no one will notice

It is a reasonable point that Hill Rod's physical health is being given too much credence. It opens up her shills to point to infirm presidents like Roosevelt. Parkinson's is not a debilitating disease.

It's her mental issues that need to be addressed.

Full disclosure: the AAPS is an organization that's against socialized, healthcare exchanges like Obamacare and Hillarycare.

>Parkinson's is not a debilitating disease.
U wut, leaf?

kek

It wouldn't be such a big deal if all the official evidence didn't point to hillary having a warning stroke, then lying about it and trying to cover it all up and pretend it never happened.

BTW: she wouldn't still be on warfarin if her ""cerebral venous sinus thrombosis"" weren't extremely problematic.

>If strong risk factors suggesting a high risk of recurrent clot are present, long-term warfarin is often chosen.
>In all other patients with unprovoked clot, a treatment period of 6 to 12 months is often chosen.
>circ.ahajournals.org/content/130/8/e68

Illary is a lying piece of dying shit

what a fucking coward

Muzzies arent pussies, huh shlomo?

This.
Who cares what a comedian says. Especially one who been caught lying several times. Sarah "so what if I lied about the wage gap" Silverman.
Bitch is just like Hillary. Lies to tell her stories.

Full on bully behavior.

I would make fun of muslims but they will punch me in the mouth.

We should learn from the muslims on this issue

>I'd poo in her loo desu.
She is shitting through her panties in that photo. That is honorary Indian.

>U wut, leaf?
The only thing it'd detract from is giving speeches.
All she'd need to do is get people to do her typing and writing for her.

Being this afraid of white men

>widely discredited

What?

She's a bush supporter. Check in her granny panties

Naw... roll like hill

I SAY SNARKY THINGS!
I'M STILL RELEVANT!
EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
(((©μΩ+)))

>I think this says more than I ever could

SHART

Do all women's tits look like that in their 30s?

refrigerator body

Big Black man, Clinton's "black handler" identified as ex secret service agent Todd Madison

I wonder what Mel would say to this kike...

Would rape

how's this?

nope. lol

>oven dodger

mein sides. Based Gibson

>share your opinion with no facts, evidence or knowledge about the subject to back it up
>your status as a celebrity is somehow supposed to make this all relevant
>by american standards, you have just made an important contribution to politics

but wait, there's more!

>Would rape

The result of (((government))) induced cucking

>:^)

She looks like would wear babushka everywhere she goes

>youre destroyed with class and wit

>"yeah i think shes healthy"

>class and wit

>A

Sorry (((Silverman))) i'll take the words of professional medical examiners, not a """comedian"""

Not for long, finnbro

The ice age can't come soon enough

never forget

>shitting with pants on
Truly an american thing

8 years ago, when I was an impressionable student who fell for the liberal ideology in school, I railed on McCain's health due to his years as a POW.

I, and many other libtards from that election, constantly said that the man probably wouldn't live through his term.

RARE

:)

So what you're telling me is that it's a viable and successful tactic. Got it.

>(((Silverman)))

MY NIGGA ZOBES?

I'm surprised he's still alive myself desu

Make that bitch apologize for everything the jews have done

Shes dumb enough to do it if we get a redpilled BBC inside her kike cunt

>widely discredited
>ask a Comedian who actively works with DNC campaigns so we can find out THE REAL TRUTH

where did u get this picture from

Ebay most likely. Marylin Monroe pictures are usually print outs that cost near to nothing.

Hillary Clinton is a woman, means she has a pass. John McCain hasn't, because he has white male privilege.

true to her blood

if we got a nickel every time you could prove salon´s hypocrisy am i right...
fucking liberal controlled media

Yes, he is a fucking withe male