Bojack horseman

What are you expecting to see in season 5?

Less Todd hopefully

I want to say Ill probably drop the show if they follow through with their promises of "more trump jokes"

but I dont know if I will, season 4's drama was really something else.

>not even 1 year in

How the fuck will these people make it?

What exactly did Trump do to piss off NFL niggers? All I see is libcucks whining about it but I never see what he actually did.

>create le edgy show for redditors
>get deluded into thinking people care about your autistic rants

Honestly I liked Season 4 but it felt like things moved to quick.

The clown scenes were great but Todd felt pointless, Diana was also very meandering for most of the season.

Bojack moved forward the most and he got the least amount of screentime I feel

pretty much sums it up for me. couldn't say it any better and that goes for anyone in his cult of personality, the "alt-right", neo nazis, white supremecists or just plain old republicans, because as far as america is concerned, you're all the same fucking thing now. fuck off and die in as painful and stupid a way as possible, all of you

>7 more years of this
Absolutely kino timeline

Why always the hysterics?

Have these people literally never been disagreed with?

He said the knee shit is disrespectful and it's hurting their ratings

Every clip i watch it's just some whiney woe is me total faggot crybaby garbage shit

>kneeling during the national anthem is disrespectful

>HOLY SHIT FUCKING NAZI KKK YOU ALL JUST NEED TO DIE

More of the same, I really.

Shut the fuck up and stay out of my fucking video games, you libcuck faggot piece of shit. I will throttle every single one of you obnoxious retards until your AIDS blood washes the streets.

>Have these people literally never been disagreed with?

When you unfriend relatives who disagree with you and only visit news sites that run stories about how great commie China was, then it tends to happen

>words fail me
>2 paragraphs

>Netflix
What the fuck did you expect from these clowns.

Why are people going fucking nuclear over such a minor comment?
This is insane even for the left. Since when do they care about football, I thought it was "toxic masculinity" or whatever

Trump Derangement Syndrome. They NEED a hitler like figure to excuse all of their overly-dramatic bullshit so they're just pretending he is one.

Stop falling for bait retards

Everyone read this in will arnett's voice right? Really drives home the rage that way

Why is he so mad? Jesus.

why do they talk like this? please explain.

They think life is a movie starring them

Season 2 was good. Seasons 3 and 4, not so much. If season 5 happens, it will be a disaster.

I wonder if recording the ending to s04e04 did something for Allison Brie.

>people who aren't leftists dislike Trump???

>I thought it was "toxic masculinity" or whatever

Streep said it isn't an art. Can't wait for her to speak out for it now.

>brown horse
>libcuck
DUDE POTTERY LMAO

>Why always the hysterics?
It's a woke-off

>mfw s5 is going to be this

>conservatives celebrate confederate statues, the guys who literally rebelled against the united states
>get angry over people taking down their statues and flags, saying it's freedom of speech

>some people peacefully protest by taking a knee in a fucking sporting event
>conservatives call them out for rebelling against america and it's a reprehensible act

You are all inbred, braindead mongoloids and you should all put your AR-15s against your temples and pull the trigger, or you should all at least be sterilized.

>mongoloids
I like how you bash conservatives but immediately use a racist slur. lmao you liberals are more racist than Sup Forums.

Not him but is mongoloid a racist slur? I thought it was like retard.

>implying i said anything negative about conservatives' use of racial slurs in my post

inbred mongoloid can't read, what a surprise. tell your sister to lift her ass off your face so you can see

if he uses this word as a mean to insult mentally challenged yes. Its also ableist. His reddit and facebook friends wont be happy.
yeah Im sure Hillary and Bernie would be proud of you.

But mentally challenged is not a race?

Kneeling during the anthem is freedom of speech. However as liberals love to bring up when discussion free speech, you're not free from criticism. These football players are seem as unbelievably massive cunts for kneeling, and people want them fired, which can happen since the NFL is a private company
>Play pro football
>Literally among the most privileged people in the USA
>Earn millions of dollars playing sports, and that's before endorsement deals as well
>All of this is possible because they live in the USA
>They act like entitled manchildren and kneel during the anthem saying the anthem and America are both oppressive
Gee I sure wonder why people think they're fucking huge cunts. It must be so hard to preach about injustice while you live in a mansion, never needing to worry about money ever again

>season 4's drama was really something else
something else being trash, right? because it was trash. Previous seasons did everything in this season better, it did nothing new nor particularly well.

>All of this is possible because they live in the USA
Organized sports and the millionaire athlete isn't something that only happens in the US.

It is for handegg you dense fuck

get rid of all the characters except for Bojack and Peanut Butter

You said playing sports, not handegg.

US football players regularly go to the CFL when they can't get a deal in the NFL and they usually have longer careers which has produced a number of multimillionaires.

the best parts of s4 were the parts w hollyhock, but that didnt feel like very much time
this season wasted a lot of time, especially towards the beginning and middle, before picking up around e10 and it was actually satisfying to see bojack fucking smile at the end of one of these seasons
todd's shit was terrible as expected, PC's parts were meh.
worst part of the season was diane bitching at the very end about that library
>WWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT LIKE THIS GIANT LIBRARY THAT YOU MADE JUST FOR ME THIS IS WHY OUR MARRIAGE ISNT WORKING
PB deserves better jesus fucking christ what a cunt

WHY DO SJWS NEED TO RUIN LITERALLY EVERYTHING?

S4 was already a massive pile of SJW garbage.

what did she mena by this

mongoloid is the scientific racism term for the parts of china taken over by mongolians

do people like this just to be contrary to the rick and morty shills? this show fucking sucks.

>I'm so depressed and nihilistic and a fucking mess
>BUT ALSO FUCK DRUMPF
>FEELINGS OF NIGGER CRIMINALS MATTERS A LOT

I literally turned off the show in episode 4 this year when they had the "Ryan Seacrest-type" say "I'm a privileged white male who should probably just keep his mouth shut but..." - I watched and liked Bojack every for every single episode seasons 1-3, but it just simply wasn't funny enough in the first 4 episodes for me to put up with the God-awful political bent the show was making me swallow

well so does Rick and Morty. Never watched an episode of either desu

That was someone else. And the point still stands, they're incredibly privileged people who could be a hell of a lot worse off if they were born somewhere else. The "injustice" they are protesting is a non issue that they want to pretend exists, and disrespecting the country doesn't even make sense as a protest
>NFL players are taking a knee during the anthem to protest blacks being killed by cops
>The number of blacks being killed by cops is incredibly low
>The number of blacks WRONGLY killed by cops is even lower, the killings are usually from them attacking the police and forcing their hands
They're literally protesting blacks getting shot for trying to attack and kill police officers. And it would be one thing to come out and say "Police brutality needs to end". Instead they are actively saying fuck you to the country that they're so privileged to live in

>"I'm a privileged white male who should probably just keep his mouth shut but..."

BRAVO

S4 shat all over the show. To me, Bojack ended at S3 with him leaving his life behind after killing Sarah Lynn.

Blacks believe they should be able to get away with crime most especially with crime directed at non-blacks
Liberals are delusional clueless nutters who live in a fantasy world and don't understand what they advocate for

You see this in a number of cities where they have tried or succeeded in decriminalization of "small" crimes that blacks are often arrested for.
I believe they have also informally begun to ignore crimes like muggings or robberies done by blacks.

That would have been a kino ending.

S3 ending is perfect, just him, looking at the running wild mustangs in the middle of nowhere and then smirks a little, screen fades to black.

The rest is up to your imagination.

Gotta love how they took that great S3 ending and did fucking nothing with it
>He stares are the running mustangs and smiles, obviously wanting to join them
>S4 he doesn't fucking join them and fucks off to do something else
I mean just fucking why?

Oh I know. They also completely ignore facts and claim that they're made up. I don't have the link, since I watched it forever ago, but I remember watching an interview with one of the higher ups of the NYPD and a blm organizer/leader. Naturally the police captain brought up the criminal statistics for New York proving that the greatest threat to a black person in new york is another black man. And the BLM organizer asked where the statistics came from.
>"They came from the NYPD"
>OH SO THAT MEANS THEY'RE TRUE HUH, THAT JUST MAKES THEM TRUE?
Literally denying facts that they don't like