AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUMP IS COMING TO BALTIMORE ON MONDAY AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH TRUMP IS COMING TO BALTIMORE ON MONDAY AHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/The-Detail/dp/B00BSEJR9C/
youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM
baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/presidential-elections/bal-donald-trump-to-campaign-in-maryland-20160908-story.html
elections.state.md.us/elections/2014/results/primary/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Listen up MD bros, I'm a coordinator for the Trump event in Baltimore. If you want VIP access, you have to volunteer to help out.

Send an email to [email protected] ASAP and I'll touch base. Also search on normiebook for the "Maryland for Trump" page for more info.

Finally will get a chance to see some protestors IRL

Soros and BLM can't afford a chimp out so close to the election. If any Dindu's chimp out now, trump gets a few percentage points.

There will be calm in America until after the election. The left is secretly afraid that Trump can still win this thing.

Prediction.

WHERE MY MD NIGGAS AT??

Too bad Maryland is turbocucked and even Trump couldn't flip it

Redpill me on Maryland. Is it a niggerland? A blue state?

umbc here

baltimore chimpout 2.0 incoming

Harford county here. Planning on calling my professors saying I'm sick so I can go

I'm at Virginia Tech and have school on Monday but if he's going to be here over the weekend I'll see him.

>even Trump can't flip it
Nate Manganese gives us a 0.5% chance of flipping red for Trump. It's a chance we're willing to take. Maryland has more Trump signs erected per capita than any other state.

Fuck...

It's at 1pm... By the time nigs wake up, he will be long gone. Nothing happening..

Both of you better email me

3x national black pop
Bluer than california - the illegal immigrant state

Pimlico / Park Heights nigger reporting in right here nigga!

He doesn't stand a chance here. Baltimore loves Larry Hogan. Hogan says FUCK TRUMP, brother!

>Redpill me on Maryland. Is it a niggerland?
amazon.com/The-Detail/dp/B00BSEJR9C/

So why are there so many niggers there of all places?

Seems pretty random. Were there a lot of plantations or something?

Outside of Baltimore and a few select counties, it's mostly white and Republican. But thanks to the nigger population, dems always win the state

Get ready

Could you use a baseball bat to protect yourself in Baltimore?

Man, there were BLM protests in that shithole during Bronycon.

Watch The Wire

>1PM
>nigs are still asleep at this time

Haven't the niggers been clearing themselves out in record numbers there this year?

Surely it shouldn't be that bad. But let me gues "We comin from outta town mawfucka"

Has a port
So lots of immigrants arrived there, including black slaves (for real this time, not a meme)
And the richer traders often have slaves
Fast forward 200 years...
White flight in baltimore city - creating a shithole full of nigs
near DC, prince georges - gov jobs creating a black heavy city, this time functional
everywhere else - whites and keked

>Bronycon

absolutelydegenerate.jpg

How so? It's a place I go to get drunk with my buddies.

Harford County reporting

I took a wrong turn and had to drive through Baltimore once. Even a wrong turn in West Virginia at least looks pretty when it's all poor as fuck.

MAKE IT HAPPEN BALTIMORE

USE CRACK TO KEEP THE NIGGERS AWAKE DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS

Baltimore is nigger land, anything outside baltimore County is mainly white repubs

That's a shame because the scenery looks really beautiful.

We gave em baltimore so they can all kill each other in peace

Hogan is a RINO and as long as he keeps his mouth shut, everyone's happy. The people that elected Hogan are the same ones voting for Trump.

I did the same at Otakon

Hagerstown reporting in
Reminder that we got Trump first

Outside of the center of the state it's one big corn field with white republicans

Look at this bitch treating America like everyone is stupid. Watch to the end, the whole thing is a logical setup followed by a knockout you wouldn't believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=MxpJvrclIfM

Who /middleriver_a_shit/ here?

It's a good time, and the people watching is top tier

St. Marys county reporting.

Bean fields and white folk err where.

Central Maryland is cucked beyond words, but go east of Baltimore and into the panhandle and it's pretty nice.

Major seaport city south of the Mason Dixon line (the line that separated the Union from the Southern states.) Making Maryland the first southern state. Though it didn't take long for Maryland to go neutral during the civil war because of its proximity to Washington DC. Post civil war Maryland was booming in factory work. So with the neutrality blacks poured in from Virginia & the Carolina's to settle into Maryland.

Article from the Baltimore Sun:

baltimoresun.com/news/nation-world/presidential-elections/bal-donald-trump-to-campaign-in-maryland-20160908-story.html

i was there too

Western, eastern, and southern MD are white and conservative.

Centeral MD is niggers and cucks. Gerrymandering fucked us hard.

Oh lawd. Right there in the wasp nest.
I'm 20 minutes away.

I actually missed the chimpout since I had a 15 hour drive

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT! I live in mt.vernon, like a half mile from this, but I can't go on Monday b/c I have lab at uni.

FUCK MY LIFE

What's the logic behind this?

Going to unusual places gets you more press coverage and it motivates voters all over the country. It's also a part of Trump's strategy to appeal to black voters and thus appeal to white voters that are overly sensitive about racial issues.

>bronycon
I'll never understand why that's a thing.

Like, how many people show up?

>furfags

In 2014 saw an upheaval in the governor's office aver the horror show that was O'Malley's time as governor. Larry Hogan, the republican lite, was voted into office. Something that most people thought wouldn't happen.

There was also a good split between republicans and democrats, if he can get more press exposure there he has a chance of swaying voters all over the country in blue states to vote Trump. The fact that he is taking the time to come to the state is phenomenal.

elections.state.md.us/elections/2014/results/primary/index.html

He does like 100 events every week and has his own 757. They all have to go somewhere.

The Clintons just did a second one near me. I personally want to get another comfy Pence Q&A.

Sure is warm out today my friend

Cousin worked security detail for Bronycon a few years back. Got yelled at by some of the people there because he was laughing the whole time

You don't go into enemy territory to convince the people there.

Reagan did a speech in the Bronx (or some coony part of Brooklyn I forget). Him telling off a hostile nigger audience that welfare won't fix their problems is what catapulted him ahead of Carter during the election.

He's going to do a lot of these shows of courage, I reckon. Everyone loves a candidate who leads from the front.

It's a bit like the old rope a dope. He's effectively sticking out his chin for them to punch it, only for them to learn it's not a boxing match, it's 4D chess.

They'll rampage and block highways and attack peaceful attendees and prove Trump right in the eyes of the rest of the country with every flag they burn. Then aftr the election they'll wonder why all their effort didn'[t pay off, just like they did after Brexit.

>B-But we called them racist! How can they disobey us when we called them racist?!

Based Sheriff Clarke was back on CNN again the other night laying out what the real problems were in terms of the destruction of social order and calling out government officials for going along with the plan to keep getting their jewbux.

That was before the Clinton News Network shitcanned Gretta for trying to be impartial enough to wonder on national TV if Hillary is healthy or not. They're making martyrs like there's no tomorrow.

This year was down about two thousand due to an irregular time. Last year was over 10k.

Nice. So was I, got in free because press.