It's time to accept USA isn't a white country

It's time to accept USA isn't a white country.
I know it's hard but you have to let go.

How do you do it Brazil, is it hard?

Maybe if Sup Forums stopped complaining and started churning out more babies they could actually do their part

We were never white to begin with.

But that means I'll have to find a girl willing to let me impregnate her.

It's easier to just complain here

What fucking race are these babies? Aren't spic kids considered white because of our retarded census system? If so what groups are churning out so many kids?

Niggers. More kids more gibmedats

Now you can call yourselves a minority and get all those benefits for college.

Even if whites were only 1% of the population, everyone else would still be called a minority

It's more because whites are becoming too beta and not having enough kids.

>there are more of this certain type of people
>they are also a minority population

That's some mighty fine cognitive dissonance there

im assuming its considering hispanic whites into the census.

black tfr is barely above white and still under replacement. hispanic tfr is 3

only JUST

Several different minorities don't make a majority, whites are still the majority even if they are less than 50%.

Gotta love these celebratory articles.

>Yay, we are becoming less civilized!

Maybe if Sup Forumswas part of the protected breeding class they could afford to

>Notes date.
>Notes article is written by jew.

>Dismissed.

Go get yourself red pilled, OP. NOW!

The new world really turned out as a failed project

This is excellent because once the gimmedats are in the majority there won't be enough working to support the huge gimme system. The gimme system collapses and they all starve to death because they've never worked a day in their lives and don't know how to survive beyond getting their gimme checks.

>Problem?

USA stopped being a white country a long time ago.

As president of the white minority club, i would like to officially welcome the US of A as a honorary member.

We need to promote abortion! NOW!
Hillary for prezidentz

user, intellectually inept people like those of Sup Forums already have as many children as they can. However, intelligent white women don't want to spend their lives as baby factories, so they have fewer children. The low birth rate isn't due to laziness or whining, it's due to women being better educated.

If you want to solve the birth rate problem, you would be better off educating women of minority races rather than trying to out reproduce them.

It is known that Americans aren't white, their president is a black Muslim for Christ sake

>whites are still the majority even if they are less than 50%
No, they are not. Majority means more than half. They are just another minority now, though probably still the most numerous.

Google disagrees.

>However, intelligent white women don't want to spend their lives as baby factories, so they have fewer children.
Except they arent intelligent, just more hedonist.
The only reason in a women's life is to have children. They're worse in everything else. If they refuse it, what value they have?
Perharps they're more educated(by the state of course), but not smarter.

>If you want to solve the birth rate problem, you would be better off educating women of minority races rather than trying to out reproduce them.
The whole West has a very low birth rates that can barely sustain it's economy, if you lower the birth rate of everyone you'll only make bussineses left the country to countries with higher birth rates.

2 children per couple is the minimum to keep the economy stable, this implying that they stay alive during their all productive year.

It's right there.

Yeah so they'll kill you and rob you. Nice.

>state is 97% white
>seeing a black guy is something that makes headline news
>beaners and canucks on Sup Forums laugh at 60%

Even if it was 10% nation-wide my state would still be 97% white.

When do whites get affirmative action then?

Go home to Europe white man this is our clay now

Don't they already do that?

synonym don't mean exactly the same though. It includes similar meanings and exact meanings though.

Yes, in the synonym section along with other synonyms that do not mean "more than half".

>hue
How's the favela?

They're not the minority then are they.

They'll do it more especially since there's more of them.

How about since the media caters to white people, they're metaphorically the minority?

>all minorities combined make up a greater population than a single race
Wow I so worry

>Statistic includes "hispanic" as minority
>Every other statistic includes "white hispanics" as part of the "white majority"
Cherry pickin libscum

It doesnt matter much If you dont close your borders.

I don't live in a favela, pablo.
You burgers meme about states but Brazil is pretty much the same.
Brazil is bigger than contiguous USA, we also have our whiter and richer regions and all you know about Brazil is in Rio and the northeast which are considered shitholes even here.

>amerifats don't understand plurality
Lemme guess, trump voters?

Use other fucking sources than fucking google. Damn, are americans really this stupid?

From Wikipedia:
>A majority is the greater part, or more than half, of the total. It is a subset of a set consisting of more than half of the set's elements.

dictionary.com :
>the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total

thefreedictionary.com :
>The greater number or part; a number more than half of the total.

wiktionary:
>More than half (50%) of some group.

>Perhaps they're more educated(by the state of course), but not smarter.
Well, Oxford seems to think otherwise.

>Most studies of the influence of education on intelligence have not been longitudinal, but they have carefully examined the relation between length of schooling and intelligence, thus attempting to assess the reverse causal chain. Findings generally support the observation that more time in school does lead to greater intelligence.

>minorities are the majority.

Fuck, I hate doublespeak.

Okay. I guess you're right. Now what?

Only one of your quotes claims that majority can only mean more than half.

while your shitskin country never was or ever will be white.

HUEHUEHUE BRBR

>part of the IQ test is general knowledge
>spending more time acquiring general knowledge gets you better scores

The other part is thinking, and like with most other things, the more you do it, the better you get.
Did they really had to test it?

It's the commonly used definition, like when I call you faggot, I don't mean the firewood.

A report by the U.S. Census Bureau projects a decrease in the ratio of Whites between 2010 and 2050, from 79.5% to 74.0%.[63] At the same time, Non-Hispanic Whites are projected to no longer make up a majority of the population by 2042, but will remain the largest single ethnic group. In 2050 they will compose 46.3% of the population. Non-Hispanic whites made up 85% of the population in 1960.[64]

The report foresees the Hispanic or Latino population rising from 16% today to 30% by 2050, the Black percentage barely rising from 12.9% to 13.1%, and Asian Americans upping their 4.6% share to 7.8%. The United States had a population of 310 million people in October 2010, and is projected to reach 400 million by 2039 and 439 million in 2050.[20][65][66][67] It is further projected that 82% of the increase in population from 2005 to 2050 will be due to immigrants and their children.[68]

Have this pasta. Its not all black yet.

>this thread again

Keep in mind they're counting Jews and various kinds of Brown muslims as white. So it's more like 45%.

> The low birth rate isn't due to laziness or whining, it's due to women being better educated.
> So better educated they don't care about having the 2.1 children necessary to keep a state stable

>Last name: Cohn. This name has two distinct possible origins, the first being a Jewish name from the Hewbrew "Kohen", a priest.

Too early a verdict, we're about to deport 40-60 million spics.

>mestizos, castizos and asians gain more influence
>they hate niggers way more than negrophile germans
>seriously germans like black people
>america adopts caste system
diversity will be great, except for blacks.

blacks have had a higher birthrate than whites for 35 years, aint dont shit.

Its not like sweden where the white birthrate and population is so small on top of bringing 4-5 million immigrants in since 1979.

Not when Clinton wins. :^)

Welcome the new 40-60 million democrat voters. :^)

so whites are no longer the majority, now will they demand welfare?

I bin my poo poo paper if I have a messy shit and don't want to clog the toilet or flush twice.

Fun Fact: Spic and Nigger TFR has bottomed out in the last few years.

Niggers are ~0.1 away from the white birth rate, asians and injuns are below us, and spics are closing in on replacement rate breeding.

If we stopped all immigration and increased our TFR by a mere ~0.4 we wouldn't actually be in danger of being overrun anymore.

Are you retarded?

You're a rude leaf.

Slavery was wrong.
This is the punishment.

No because that would make us the same as niggers and spics jose.

Now run along you are late for your all night shift at the local maquiladora.