Are you happy retards...

Are you happy retards. Kitty isout of GotG and now will ruin the X-Line once more bringing another waifufag who can't write an interesting story to save his life.

Fuck, you complained about her being in Guardians of the Galaxy for some reason I'll never understand. She was contained there, now it's back to waifu stories in main X-Book for who knows how fucking long. Got your fucking monkey's paw wish, congratulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsalliance.com/the-return-of-kitty-pryde-girlfriend/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good.

>Kitty is more important than Logan
Fucking Bendis!

Those who complained about Kitty in GotG were
1. Salty gotgfags
2. People who complained that Bendis was making her a Mary sue

Kitty is back where she belongs. A shit character in a shit franchise.

>and now will ruin the X-Line once more
>Guggenheim
It's not like this book was going to be any good anyway.

Everyone is more important than Geriatric Wolverine.

This right here. Blue is gonna be bad as well, but at least Bunn can write Magneto incredibly well.

This is a GOAT X-Lineup. It just has a horrible writer

Really, I suspect that Blue is just going to be "Magneto ongoing with Marvel-mandated O5 mentorship".

Who's the redhead?

>implying Guardians of the Galaxy isn't a shit franchise

Rachel Grey. Aka "Prestige".
Yeah.

If it happens to do that, I might have to pick it up, actually.

Does she do magic now?

Well, she was never the best Summers child so it's no big loss.

As long as she's not written by Bendis.

>Guggenheim

AHAHAHAHAHA

OH GOD I JUST REMEMBER
>ink will be part of the supporting characters

Of course it is, now that one of your writers had his way with it

Kitty is one of my favorite characters and I'm glad she's back in a book I'll read rather than being waifu'd in an unrelated series I didn't want to read

Bunn's at least raised the interesting hook of "the O5 only really know Magneto as "The Evil Mutant who was a complete asshole back in the 60's", so how are they gonna react to him trying to be their teacher".

>Kitty is one of my favorite characters
literally why? what has she ever done that wasn't reprehensible behavior?

Wait, really?

>Kitty is one of my favorite characters
Your shit taste has been duly noted.

Brain, get off Sup Forums, you can't handle it here. But, while you have an active thread let me enlighten you on why Kitty in space didn't work, it's because your Guardians run was garbage from issue one and didn't ever get good, adding fan favorite character Venom to the team didnt help, so adding your waifubkitty to that mess didn't fix it either. Maybe if someone a little more creative had written her time in space she may have done well, but it was you who was writting it.

Maybe stop writting 3 or four titles at a time and just focus one making one good comic, see if it improves your writing at all.

Not him, but Kitty fans can always be explained by this: comicsalliance.com/the-return-of-kitty-pryde-girlfriend/

>Regardless of all of this, the one thing I really hope for is that Matt Fraction will do something NEW with Kitty.
Bendis did this. No one can argue against that.

>Have her make a mistake, hurt someone, hell, just have her be WRONG about something
This is something Bendis and Humphries actually did too, but completely missed the point in their waifu blindness.

>that forces her to do something different or undergo some kind of change
The whole Kitty is Starlord was something she did for all the wrong reasons and hurt the guy who she accepted to marry so much he lost contact with all the team, so why wasn't she punished in some way for those despicable actions? She got away with it and now will get away with leaving Quill after he trusted her more than his own team? It's incredible how can they take a good advise, twist it, bend it so much, and then turn it into the complete opposite of what it meant just to push the agenda of their waifu. How do the live with themselves?

Have they announced Cable's team yet?

I have faith in Fraction.

He went full Bendis and did absolutely nothing with her though

Rachel looks like bad Gladiator cosplay.

She got out of the bullet and back to Earth, coped with full-time for a time intangibility, made BFFs with Emma, and broke up with the big Peter ... (so lesbianism, here we come!)
How much radical change did you expect?
And Bendis didn't sit on his hands, he made her a real X-Men teacher with the O5.
I miss her freaky fetish look already.

The whole X-Line has been on suicide watch for a decade or more, this is just one more shit in an unbroken stream of shit.

Maybe Gen X will be good, but just like Legacy one book doesn't redeem a line.

Good, more Kitty is never a bad thing. They should drop Jean's solo book and just make it a Kitty book instead.

Is any of the Star Lord shit going to carry over into the X-Men book?

So Scott is still dead?

Seems like it.

Hope you enjoy Tyke until the next reboot because that's all we're getting.

It's the X-Men.

But user, Scott is an idea now... and ideas never die... (crazy-kek)