Are black people under-represented in BLM Sup Forums?

Are black people under-represented in BLM Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hRxN3HDRKD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. Google "white liberalism"

Run by a white embezzler and funded by a corrupt Jew. I'm sure they have the best interest of blacks at heart.

Black people would call this person white. So, no, we don't have blacks here.

If you think that's true you are a plain idiot.

Wtf, I agree with Black Hitler now ?!

youtube.com/watch?v=hRxN3HDRKD4

Is that nog holding a watermelon flag?

Sheltered Middle Class White Virtue Signalling Matters!

>stop mass incarceration
You idiot. Who do you think were the loudest voices for criminal justice during the crack wars? THE BLACK COMMUNTY.

Turns out locking people up works and keeps thugs off the streets.

>Michael brown was murdered by police

Don't charge a police officer.

The white protestors are there because hey want to sound tolerant.

>MURDERED
>by
>POLICE

Kek

You don't hang out with blacks do you?

Anyone successful by any means besides music or sports is an Uncle Tom and should be considered "white"

Believe it or not, many families hate successful children, "school is a waste of time, sell crack" says the mom who is a crack addict.

I go to a school full of them I am one.

Many single mothers actually dislike that the child is doing bad in school, they are some crack addicts but not where I come from. Maybe it just do to the city I live in, I really don't know but I don't see the stuff Sup Forums is talking about where I love.

Comeon mate don't lie. I grew up around black people in a poor area and the minute you do well in school you are called an oreo or some other form of white washed Uncle Tom.

This is somewhat true but you are forgetting they are exceptions.

If you don't get the Uncle Tom thing, you are the "Uncle Tom", they don't just tell you to your face. They might need your gibbmes in the future.

How old are you?!

I get the uncle tom, but that's kinda old when racism was a major thread now it's gonna die out in about 30-50 years.

Old enough.

>gonna die
Nope. Nope, especially when it's perpetuated by the race that it derides.

>Old enough.
No, junior, I want an age. Because you sound like your about 12 and just getting into "thug life". Suburban thug life.

That's it isn't it? You don't get Uncle Tom, because you live and go to middle school with a suburb of them, huh? You don't have to answer, I know I'm right already.

>Middle school

k

I only meant racism toward black people in the us, not white or any other races.

>wants to stop mass incarceration
>wants to end the murder of blacks
pick one

If blacks were raised with a mother and a proper black father to put her in place everything would be fine.

IF

Looks like it needs diversity.

Why aren't there at least two of each race and gender identity there?

RACIST.

Yeah. I hope you know that the next white people are Muslim right? White people will turn into black people, black people will die out. It might take 1000 years or 2 but its gonna happen.

if they were all dead everything would be fine too

>Yeah. I hope you know that the next white people are Muslim right? White people will turn into black people, black people will die out. It might take 1000 years or 2 but its gonna happen.
what do he means by this.
Also from your standards people from middle east and north africa are white, (even if they are from sudan).

This is what 12 year old black kids learn in their common core approved suburbanite curriculum now.

>we're paying an arm and a leg to keep a ton of black people in prison
>Europe has open borders

Am I the only one that sees the obvious solution here