She's gonna be in Mahvel, right?

She's gonna be in Mahvel, right?

I hope. I wanna use a Gwenpool/Blackheart team.

No

Don't crush my dreams, plz.

No.

i don't care anymore
a single announcement trailer has given me no hopes on this game

She's in the Marvel Future Fight game

The fact that Gurihuru does not draw her lewd makes her even sexier

Nope

Nah. We'll get Deadpool as DLC.

Why else do you think she exists?
Wade's never coming back while the non-Disney embargo is on.
The real question is will Capcom pair her with Kamala or Doreen.

>mfw I realize Squirrel Girl is pretty much a lock for a roster spot

I really can't think of a good moveset for her. She can't fight well.

Being able to fight hasn't stopped people from getting into MVC before.

You could even have fun with her meta knowledge by having her actually exploit the mechanics of fighting games. It's actually a part of her character unlike deadpool where it's just an occasional gag

>She can't fight well.

Neither can Phoenix Wright, what's your point?

>Wade's never coming back while the non-Disney embargo is on.

FWIW the same leaker that talked about MVCI said that non Disney Marvel characters will be making it in as DLC.

What said, what move sets could you have possibly predicted for Phoenix Wright?

Was that the leaker that talked about Gwenpool and the guy from power stone, or was that another leaker?

A few years ago, I would've been pumped for that.

>Wade's never coming back while the non-Disney embargo is on.

I know you mean in the context of MvC specifically but I can't help but wonder of some of the folk's at marvel are considering pushing Gwenpool towards more mainstream attention in the wake of Deadpool's cinematic success especially with as well as how big a draw Harley was to Suicide Squad.

It's a scenario that could be awful, but that I think would net a positive if it gives Gurihuru and Hastings more attention.

>Gwenpool getting the nu-Harley/Meme deadpool treatment

No, please. I'd rather she fade into obscurity. Anything but this.

You'd just give her a B. B. Hood style arsenal of weapons and add in some karate moves, but animate everything in a way that makes her look incompetent, then throw in some meta-knowledge related moves or attacks. She generally wins fights by either thinking ahead or getting lucky anyway. A potential super move could be summoning Cecil.

It's an iffy scenario, in terms of likelihood, they'd have to find a way to smoothly introduce her without seeming too out of place or as a straight copy of characters like Deadpool and Harley. I'd expect a considerably different origin if it does happen.

Gwenpool with get a ton of backlash if they remove one of the most popular Marvel characters just to be replaced by a shittier version of the character, literally wearing pink

''Hey kids, I know you like Deadpool, but how about pink female, less whacky, less funny Gwenpool?? huh?? Hello???''

>You'd just give her a B. B. Hood style arsenal of weapons and add in some karate moves, but animate everything in a way that makes her look incompetent, then throw in some meta-knowledge related moves or attacks. She generally wins fights by either thinking ahead or getting lucky anyway. A potential super move could be summoning Cecil.
Or better yet, let's not use her at all.

Hey, I'm just throwing out an idea for a viable moveset, if they're going to put in a gun wielding blonde girl I'd rather they'd just put in Hood.

A fairly reliable leaker with a decent track record said Xmen/FF characters will be DLC. They know how popular these guys are to the vs series and just how popular they are in general. If Deadpool, Wolverine, Magneto, Dr. Doom, etc arent in the base game you know they'll sell them to us at a later date.

Yes, Deadpool needs an annoying child sidekick character.

No he doesnt.

Well, since DP might not be in we might get her to replace him.
It's entirely plausible.

Waifufags are the real cancer killing Marvel.