Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng
youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ GODS N SHIEET MAH NIGGA

>telling backs that they were meant to be something
>in white man's language

you can't make this shit up, guys.

Your own pic states blacks are savage thugs with the identity of a beast.

language itself was invented by blacks

Oh yeah white man made Africa a war torn shit hole for thousands of years before white man got there

Sage

wtf is personal responsiblity? :DDD

a fucking leaf.

I have ZERO sympathy for blacks anymore! Over 50 years of Affirmative Action, Black Power, Civil Rights legislation and preferential treatment in hiring and education have resulted in nothing! They have had access to the "buffet of opportunity" for over 5 decades and still haven't turned things around. What a complete joke and failure! The blacks (Niggers) are their own problem.

So, is that saying that blacks do everything that a white guy tells them to do?

wow, racists have such good arguments

get your click language back to apefrica, you fucking monkey.

a fucking leaf.

a fucking leaf.

The same kind of faggotry is found for every special interest group on the internet.

Check out the stuff for veterans on jewbook. I'm a veteran and it even makes me physically ill.

so the blackest parts of Africa are full of superstitious rape mobs and drug cartels because white people?

we need to hurry up and start colonizing space I need to get off this planet

a fucking leaf

you're a fucking leaf
sorry, meant your a fucking leaf

OOOOHHHHH NNNOOO How could I ever recover!

If these stupid niggers would stop glorifying hip pop, criminality, and have aspirations beyond being a thug niggers, sports niggers, or rap niggers, then maybe just maybe their culture would improve, and their nigger fathers would stay home and raise their nigger kids.

>you're identity
>you're royalty is
this is how you know a nigger made it

Speaking of black man...TODD MADISON is identified as Clinton's "black handler" who IS an ex secret service agent!

Holy fuck my sides, these dumb fucks need to actually come to Africa and see how bad it is, no one is telling them what do, no white man is oppressing them and they still fucking enslave and murder each other for profit and wealth

If they have to tell "black" "people" to act this way then it implies they're commonly doing the opposite.

Fpbp

WE WUZ LANGUAGE AND SHEEIT

you can tell blacks invented language by how well spoken and coherent they are. not to mention their countless ancient literature and epics that dwarf and predate gligamesh, the enuma elis, the old testament, and the iliad.

fucking idiot.

pic related is the official flag of a modern day """cultured""" black society in liberia

EhEhEhEhEh, go an kiss a cow's pussy, and I don't mean Hilary Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=8tRzM2tZFng

>mfw tomorrow i will commit suicide with four bullets in the head

But blacks are at there worst where white men are absent.

Dats da medya nigguh striking da kings down

This kaffir knows what's up.

>language itself was invented by blacks

WE

>not filtering threads like these

WUZ

>you're

niggers gonna nig

knecht and knight may come from servant. Germanic speaking countries started calling them chevaliers knights to put them in their place or because they started off as squires.

Knights were actually called Caballeros, Chevaliers in Latin speaking Christian lands.

It translates for horseman.

It translates to horseman. Lowest class of noble in some places. "knighted" dudes don't pass on their titles to their children.

After the Roman Empire fell, the remaining warlords needed dudes on horses. Horse jockeys got perks.

What did the Germanic speaking countries call "knights" before modern times?

Probably "reiter" or chevalier like the Frenchies.

youtube.com/watch?v=C4nCy5CITc8

B-B-Bane?

Is that you?!

read the whole thing more carefully, newfag

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, NIGGERS!!

funniest shit ive read all week.....

>Strong and Moral by nature

LMFAO is that why 4 out of 5 Nig Fathers abandon their kids?

Pfff

Seriously someone explain this we wuz kangz and God shit. You gotta niggers naming themselves supreme Allah and IGod (respect for the latter, wutang and all that) why is this?