X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime, pt.19

Gillen's Uncanny X-Men begins now!

Previously, Hope, the X-Men, X-Force, and X-Factor stopped Bastion's sinister plot to destroy mutants in one fell swoop.

For the first time since M-Day, Cerebra has registered multiple new mutant signatures. There were 'Five Lights'. Hope has encountered all five of them now plus two more.

Meanwhile, Emma Frost kidnapped Sebastian Shaw and erased his mind, the mutants got swine flu and got better, Magik used Legion to erase some Eldritch horrors from existence and got sent to the brig, and Nate Grey lost the overwhelming bulk of his powers.
Kitty Pryde has been stuck in an intangible form after being trapped in the Breakworlder's Bullet for several years.
Wolverine had an emotional breakdown after killing many of his unknown bastard children. He's trying to turn over a new leaf.

Everything, including ded threads, up to this point can be found here:
desuarchive.org/_/search/subject/X-Men (mostly) Complete Messiah Epic Storytime/

archived.moe/co/thread/88062845/

interesting team. How long before we hit the next volume of Uncanny?

10 issues.

I still can't believer that the letterer fucked this page up so bad, and no one in editorial decided to change it.

Out of control machine about to hit a girl? Colossus stopping it? This is a retelling of his origin.

Only in this case, the girl can't be hurt and doesn't need him. I can see where this is going.

Gonna go take a shower.

If it hits a snag, I won't be long, certainly not as long as I was yesterday.