Syrian rebels show their fighting positions near Khan Tuman south west of Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=X0LkyT1Jy-k
36°7′3″N 37°3′3″E are the approximately coordinates. Let's try find out their exact locations and send them further. In the video you can see fortified positions and heavy artillery.

ok bin dabei

ok

Bump

Where?

What is Aleppo?

an ISIS stronghold

Something something German humor

?

nice
i'm calling assad

this video is full of shit i cant get any relevant locations

>this video is full of shit i cant get any relevant locations

They can bomb the whole area if needs be.

I love this shit, they should give us more info so we can be their eyes god damnit

Look for those two electricity polls at 1:06, and notice the orchid in two parts, one sparsely planed, and the seperation to a thicker one

look at 36° 8'9.69"N 37° 3'43.25"E

Facing South there is the approximate buildings, orchid, and the elevation seems to be right, I can't see the electricity poles though.

Guys, the last time you did this a high-ranking Tiger Forces officer got his helicopter TOW'd during a recon flight.

If I wanted to hold that area, I'd need that hill, it's higher than all the rest and it overlooks all the surrounding towns to allow info and protection from certain angles of arty fire.

Sup Forums is here to brainstorm and be HUMINT.

But we need more data

so theyre going backwards?

More likely they are hitting forces pushing into their territory because it looks clear.

Why don't they just surround Allepo and cut off everyone leaving and entering the city? Starvation would be the most effective.

Aleppo doesn't exist. It's a made up city by statists.

Found some electricity poles that look a bit like in the video. Not sure if it's the correct ones though:

36° 7'0.03"N 37° 7'8.93"E

If you follow them to the west you get into an area that looks like in the video.

My son, its Arabs doing the fighting, supplies get through.

A leppo is nothing to worry about.

When there are multiple leppos, that's when you start worrying.