>solid entertiment 7/10
MGM
>serious okay 8/10
WB
>edgy kids tier 5/10
Uni
>lazyness over 9000/10
>

Sony pictures >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bollywood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those four

>Unironically liking sony
kys

Warner >>> the others tbqh

Jews, all of them

I just... can't. They're all equally Jewish

Disney >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bollywood>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those four >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony

>Disney is the best goyim, watch Star Wars Episode 23: The Blacked Jedi

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit
>Sup Forums

If you are going by intros. MGM and Fox win by a mile.

I like Universal, it shows whole world. There is some comfy, global peaceful feeling with it than just certain studio logo.

GOAT. When this comes on you're either getting ready for a trip to Camp Crystal Lake or the U.S.S. Enterprise.

The only black man in Rogue One was a terrorist, you FAS subhuman.

Disney>WB>Universal>20th Century Fox>MGM>Lionsgate

Ridley Scott is the ultimate producer title card kino. nothing can beat it ever

youtube.com/watch?v=5Ots3oDbP0s

MGM >>>> 20th Century Fox >>> (power gap) >>>> Universal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> """"""""warner" brothers

Paramount is the true kino studio tho

Old MGM > WB > Fox > Universal > Disney > nu MGM > literally eating feces > Sony

Oh and Paramount is above eating feces but below Disney, place it wherever you like in that gap

Of those listed only MGM and Fox are what you could still call a real deal old-fashioned motion picture company that is willing to take a risk every once in a while.

this

everyone at MGM deserves to be killed

Theres only one where this was classic
soundcloud.com/willcomusic/literally-fuck-genres-harder

>20th
The most solid, reliable studio IMO
>MGM
Used to be the goat but right now isn't even a studio but a graveyard for old movie rights
>Universal
Dark Universe, Shades of shit, Jurassic shit, Despicable meme, the list goes on and on
>WB
They shouldn't play the capeshit game because they are provoking the wrath of the Mouse and his army of shills, as we all know from Sup Forums, but blockbuster-wise they are the only ones on the same tier as Fox. Dunkirk and IT were kino, Blade Runner looks good too
>Disney
Pure shit and nothing but shit, but good selling shit at the end of the day. WB is beating them in the market share right now but they have some capeshit and star shit coming so I guess they'll win when all it's said and done. They haven't made a single good movie in 10 solid years
>Sony and Paramount
Bankruptcy tier

>le ebin tiger gets catscan turn to mgm maymay circa 2012

haha, what if you stick your finger inside the lion's butt? like, it would be so funny haha. like what would it smell like.

hhahaha what an idea lol

MGM > WB > Disney > Fox > Universal > literal shit > Lionsgate > bloated nigger corpse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sony

I'm glad we all agree that Sony is dreadful, except this guy literally kys dude
oh and you're a tripfag, wadda surprise

in the past year or so:

twentieth century fox = warner bros. > universal > mgm

>didn't read the filename.

I like tristar, you never know if youre going to get the pegasus or the tight bitch with the torch