Finn Wolfhard Foul-Mouthed on Stranger Things set After IT

>Jumping from the film back to the Netflix series, Wolfhard appears to have picked up a few bad habits – which makes sense, considering how foul-mouthed his character is portrayed as being in the Stephen King film adaptation. In an interview, the Duffer Brothers opened up about the unexpected (and adult) changes that that Wolfhard brought to the Stranger Things production, following his experience working on IT.

>Here is what Matt Duffer offered Variety, on the subject:
>“He’s got a foul mouth. That’s the thing… after he [Finn Wolfhard] came back from shooting IT – he did it before we shot shot season two – he was f-bombing everywhere. And I was like, ‘What happened to my innocent Finn Wolfhard?'”
>Ross Duffer then chimed in, saying, “He was so sweet… before IT. IT totally corrupted him.” Naturally, the brothers referred to Wolfhard’s newfound foul mouth in jest. They even reiterated that the Stephen King book on which IT is based was an inspiration for the Duffer Brothers when creating Stranger Things.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7KehXBUUXW4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MOM'S GONNA FREAK

>f-bombing

Why americans are such faggots they can't even quote a word?

>"Man I really hate niggers"

wtf finn

His next time on Game Grumps is gonna be great

Cute froggo

He's gonna be on game grumps again?

based froggo

>It corrupted him
It sure did

whoever made this needs a bullet

>IT corrupted him
At least he didn't participate in an underage gangbang

>suggesting to murder someone solely because she made a cute fan art
You're either american or just mentally ill

this poster needs a bullet

He did tho
youtu.be/7KehXBUUXW4

And you're even worse than whoever made it.

im gay but you need a bullet

Go samefag somewhere else

>"waaaah people disagree with me better accuse them of samefagging"

Finn has the be the most talented young actor I've seen

Sounds like somebody needs a spank.

production insider of IT here. we shot the gangbang scene, but after a test screening we had to cut it out. it went so bad (especially finn's performance, wich became more and more violent as the scene gets on), that we destroyed it and never let word out. sadly, finn was changed after that.

It will be awkward in season 5 after they have all gone through puberty....like Walt in LOST when he was a little boy when he disappeared, and the next time we see him he is jacked like an NFL linebacker.

>finn being violet
Impossible

beep beep richie

we said that too, but watching the other kids taking turns on her woke something within him and she was actually scared of hin afterwards. he would not stop staring at her the next few days.

I believe this.

Welp, it's fappin time.

Finn as Paul in the Denis Villeneuve's Dune when

>he would not stop staring at her the next few days.

the image of her looking up and seeing him staring at her every hour every day for weeks made me chuckle

I bet it's the other way around, Finn's too alpha for her

we actually joked around to cast him as pennywise in a sequel/prequel because of this.

He was on game grumps?
Haven't watched game grumps in years so give me a break

finn was a nice kid (and i believe he still is), but imagine being a young boy and your two major shots are horror genre with women and children getting kidnapped/killed/mauled and even gangbanged. we really tried to make the whole experience (not only this particular scene) to be as "youngster friendly" as possible, but he was ticking. i really hope for him that he gets some more light hearted stuff to do next year, i don't follow his filming schedule.

i'm more interested in handsome nicholas hamilton's blowjob scene

>f-bombing
This word will never not make me laugh.
Fucking Americans

This could honestly work.

finn is cute but his big bro nick is more handsome.

before we started shooting i also was thinking like that, but we had everyone included counciled beforehand and afterwards, keeping the team on set as small as possible. watching them filming it wasn't hot, it made me really uncomfortable.

yes he did a guest grumps thing, i think there were actually two episodes
he wasnt bad, but you could tell in the second episode he was tying to keep up with danny and arin and was getting a little unfunny
the first episode was great though

Finn added the line "Go blow your dad mullet asshole" himself and they kept it, I don't think any of them took the filming too seriously

What do you expect, you cunts blow smoke up his ass all day and now the kikes got an ego

>Finn literally added all the racist, sexist jokes in the movie by himself
Based

I'd pick steven ogg desu

This has to be the most raddit image I've ever seen

What's with Sup Forums's obsession of this kid?

The shota fantasy. We are all projecting con this kid