PSA: If you are not white and your primary source of entertainment is Hollywood then you are mentally sucking yourself...

PSA: If you are not white and your primary source of entertainment is Hollywood then you are mentally sucking yourself beyond belief. (especially if you are an Asian male. Hollywood is the most anti-Asian male institution that exists on planet Earth)

t. Chang

Since when is Hollywood run by Asian women?

They're like that because of Hollywood indoctrination.

I mostly watch anime.

I never understood why foreigners gobble up Hollywood spew with such glee while neglecting their own culture, art, and media.

The Chinese destroyed their own media. Without anything left to inspire themselves, they turned to the quick and easy solution, Hollywood.

Most modern movies, tv and music made in my own country is only imitating Hollywood anyway, and being bad at it too, might as well go straight to the source

Typical, copping an attitude and refusing to contribute to the team.
Just fire his ass already, it's plain he doesn't want to be there.

three-fer b/c he's also gay

asians have their own film industries so stop bitching, you are like 2% of the country no shit you aren't starring in everything

Hahahahahah
A PLANT at the writing table??
LMAO
post more of these memes op

>current year
>thinking Hollywood is still run by whites
The age of WASP dominated entertainment industry is long gone. It's (((theirs))) now. How is that not obvious?
Jews are the biggest supremacists/racists on the planet. Don't let them brainwash you and divert your resentment to whites.
t. Pedro

>everything is racism and politics
Can someone kill me please?

What is this cartoon

Ireland has the worst original programming in the world, and even then it's so modern and globalised that it doesn't feel like Irish trash.

Isn't it mostly Jewish though? Aren't they really pro Asian because of the Chinese box office now? I want to know exactly what I'm supposed to be kneejerk outraged about.

>A minority getting mad at being a minority
Fucking dickhead should find work in Nollywood.

Only if you kill me first.

They appreciate the Chinese money, not the Chinese people or asian culture.

Since when have they ever appreciated anyone's culture beyond using it to make money?

If you think Hollywood media is shit you really should try living in another country and watching their shit.

Honest to god after spending 6 months in Italy I had a newfound appreciation for US media.

>mentally sucking yourself beyond belief
What did he mean by this?

Culture in other countries stopped being mainstream after WW2, I don't know why that is, I don't want to sound like a conspiracy nutjob but it generally is true that USA totally dominated the culture of at least every European country after that.

those racist yamaka-wearing whites are trying to keep the asian man down!

But at least we aren't speaking german or russian ;^)

>not enjoying kino shows like Don Matteo and blob

>being any race at all and consuming hollywood rubbish
zero self respect

This is not true for some countries. Even European countries aren't fully Americanized yet. The most popular films of the year in Poland are often Polish.

hollywood is basically white boy propaganda

where they turn women into trophies and push PoC into secondary roles