Be honest Sup Forums

Be honest Sup Forums.

Did you know what "a leppo" was before the Johnson incident?

no

No, but it is a prominent place that someone who is fuckin' running for President should know.

I knew it was a city. I had no idea where it was though.

Yes, there are Syria general threads here everyday

No, and neither did most people. But, despite Hillary's hundreds of mistakes and lies, they will still call Gary an idiot for one mistake, despite his being a successful businessman and governor.

I did

yes becuase I listen to podcasts and frequent /sq (syria gen.)

No, but I know it is a city in Syria highly relevant to the ongoing civil war there. Knowing that, I would have pivoted to a canned response about nation building or what have you.

Also, I am not the one running for president.

Yes. I'm actually a little embarrassed how many people here are saying no.

There is literally a Syria conflict thread on here everyday, how the fuck could you not know what Aleppo is?

No, and i can't even pretend to care about the shithole that is the middle east.

still voting trump

Yes. Because of this picture, I learned a few weeks ago.

a leppo is a very fast cat that lives in africa

I used to while I was in school, but over time I forgot.
Anyone that says it's important to know if you are running for president is a complete idiot.
Politicians are not intellectuals.

>no leppo gf

Yes. I've played the Total War series

Yes, I did. Syria's been a huge problem for a lot longer than most people realize because it hasn't become media worthy until relatively recently.

Aleppo is just a blatant demonstration of how bad it's gotten.

>Remember this! Keep an eye on both Iran and Baghdad, Iraq next year. Then you'll begin to see what I'm talking about.

Isn't that what you call someone with leprosy?

What happens with Johnson?

This, how dude weed there didn't know what aleppo was is fucking shameful.

Yes, you are a serious idiot if you didn't. It's been in the news for years now since the conflict in Syria kicked off.

Yes, but cheaters are faster.

Muh dick

A what? Where da weed at nigger?

well, Germany is new Syria, so it is known

yes, but i wouldn't have thought less of someone for not.

The problems are:
- He wants to be POTUS
- My general interactions with Libertarians has found them to be well intentioned idiots. I tend to give them a break because they're 19 and have a glib knowledge of the world, but if you are the Presidential nominee you are the face of the ideology, and this reaffirms the idea of them being naive

Yes, I've read a book on Richard the Lionhearted and Saladin. Aleppo is important to know for many reasons.

>mfw i skip and hide the Syria general threads

Would have worked better with a pic of Lewinsky

isnt it a person who has a wasting disease

there is a leppo colony somewheres

I know Aleppo because I'm an Autist who plays paradox games in most of my waking hours

(Playing right now)

i've always loved "a nipple"

This makes me extremely sad. If all Trump supporters are like this I may retract my vote.

How is this possible? This war has been going on for 5 years.

The funniest thing is a libertarian president doesnt need to know about allepo or any other foreign city for that matter.

who fucking cares

yes because im an map autist who knows most of the worlds capitals

Trump didn't know how to answer a question about the nuclear triad and no one really cared about that

yes; i have a classical education and aleppo is an ancient city.

I always hide those threads.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

Ofc I knew what Aleppo was.

Do you stupid faggots even pay attention to geopolitics? You're on goddamn pol. Christ on a cracker.

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? You want to be enlightened or what? There has been massive war raging in Aleppo for several years now, barrel bombs, beheadings, mercenary combat.... it's one of the most dangerous if not the most dangerous place on earth right now

For fucks sake what the fuck is wrong with you pol? I am so disappoint

>priding yourself on ignorance

Fucking Amerisharts.

I knew what aleppo was but if you asked me that question, I would've been confused
there is nothing special about aleppo versus other syrian cities. it's been ravaged by war just like many other cities

>capitals
Aleppo isn't the capital of Syria retard

I honestly didn't and I think it's retarded how much people are harping on this story.

Johnson is a stupid faggot LINO and needs to fuck off, but I don't fault him here. I'm more concerned with the statements that followed about teaming up with Russia and shit. I'm for teaming up for Russia but this nigger doesn't know what libertarianism is.

thats where that little kid got his head sawed off

i thought it was slang for someone with leprosy. i'm suprised gary johnson didn't accost him on that for being offensive.

I did but to be fair fuck Al-Leppo, I didnt expect it to be so important that some news-jews asked about it on live tv.

Of course I know what it is. I have some idea of its significance in a geographic, strategic or military sense; its humanitarian significance, well, not so much. And like pretty much every normal person who wasn't actually getting killed there (or allows their small minds to be swayed by photographic demagoguery shoved down their throats by the lying media), an insipid question like "what are you going to do about Aleppo" has utterly no meaning to me.

there is no pride, just indifference

Podcast reccos pls

If you regularly visit Sup Forums but haven't visited /sg/ then you're a dumb faggot. You ought to know what Aleppo is.

A more fair question would have been to ask Johnson about Syria, not just a city in it though. Really dumb question, likely meant to trip him up since he obviously doesn't care about foreign policy.

It's the capital of The Islamic State, retard

Wait, or is that Birmingham?

The 6th Marx brother?

No, but I'm just a NEET in my mom's basement.

yes

thanks /sg/

/sg/ thread on Sup Forums like at all times. Aleppo has been a boiling point for a while, try to keep up.

geo-politics failures.

well i did say i knew most capitals but not all.
well thats akward.
but atleast i know it's a fucking city and im not running for president

Yes, I actually read 3 newspapers a day along with listening to the radio and reading online. If you know anything about the syrian conflict you'd know about it. For instance there was a chlorine gas attack in Aleppo this week.

Why care about anything, man? The universe is just gonna end in a cosmic heat death.

kek
funny because it could save his ass to tell them that its offensive to call it Aleppo and they should come up with another term.

Yes, one of my two degrees is in International Studies. My focus is Europe, but modern events and politics are highly emphasized. It's even more pathetic a candidate for president doesn't know Aleppo when someone with a BA they got for fun does.

Yeah I knew of it. I've taken world geography and have basic understand of foreign policy lmao

No, but I ain't runnin for presidente

you seem retarded

why do you go to such an extreme?

Have some pride, man.

R A R E
A
R
E

Yes, I used to follow the /sg/ threads all the time.

what will be interesting is how journalists are going to try to gotcha on Trump now they cucked Gary.

They could ask him what he thinks about the PKK offering to support the YPG.

Holy shit, what flag is that? On my phone

You seem like an ill-informed teen.

You still haven't answered: why should you care about anything?

How in the fuck is anyone here saying no?

You only have to read one post in Syria General to know that.

Not to mention that is it mentioned in the news, you know that Assad guy?

You know the fragile excuse for the millions of shitkins in europe?

Yes because I...
1) listen to the news
2) have read a map before
3) played strategy games
4) its a big city

because the heat death isn't here yet and we can still have a party.

Seychelles.
But before you cream your pants, it's not rare anymore.

Seychelles

Yes, I knew where Aleppo was before finding out about this fuck up, literally last night.

Aleppo is where Omran, the rubble boy is from.

I have pride in my family and career. what I have accomplished in life

yes faggot

Yes. It is something that is on the news constantly. Even if your interest in politics is very low, you should at least be able to define that it is a city in Syria and wing the question from there.

This is Johnsons version of the Herman Cain "do you agree with Obama?".

Native or tourist?

this

it was an important city in history long before the current civil war in syria.

the real question is why /sg/ doesn't have a picture of Gary Johnson as the OP pic.

I knew there was a war going and where the war was happening but no, I dont know the exact cities.

I have never been interested in learning about this particular war and I have never heard Apello mentioned in any article or news piece I have read on the war.

I clearly dont participate in the /sg/ threads.

I dont blame Gary for not knowing. He didnt play a role in creating that mess.

Yes I fucking did because I'm not retarded.

Not like we've had a Syria General for years or anything.

>what is syria general

Aleppo is a city that has been in most of the major news articles, tv- radio news regarding the Syrian civil war. Same with the social media and documentaries. You really need to live under a rock if you don't know this.

Why is it called Allepo and not Halab?

of course I did, I'm not a retarded north american.

burgers and a hue

what do you expect

fuck yes

No, but then again, I am not a politician who has been in politics for 20 years and is running for president.

I have no interest in Syria. If I was in charge I would not intervene in any way whatsoever. I'd focus on my own country instead of trying to figure out foreign problems that don't even concern me.

I basically only know it because of Sup Forums syria general.

care about what you want to care about
but being an american, and not european
middle eastern wars concern me less solely based on proximity, so i hide the syria general threads, how would me(a burger) knowing about any of that stupid shit help anybody else

Aleppo isn't just some random city that became important due to Syrian civil war.
FFS it's one of the oldest cities in the World...
Are people really that uneducated?

Yes but only because of playing Medieval 2 Total War.

There is a freakin' Syria general on here everyday, not to mention that is probably the #1 quality thread on this board.

I don't follow it that often but some people put serious effort in it. I may hope most on this board visited at least once.