Alt right conference

Alt right conference featuring Richard Spencer, Peter Brimelow, and Jared Taylor

periscope.tv/VoxRomani/1rmxPRndezDGN

Periscope just started

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1OyKAvoaWAeGb
youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc
youtube.com/watch?v=n9cH49pUe-I
youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're talking about pepe

Brimelow is coming up

Sup Forums is such fucking plebs now

>old people
>one nignog

There's another nog in the back somewhere.

New feed
periscope.tv/w/1OyKAvoaWAeGb

Jared Taylor is about to speak

alt right doesn't exist you moron

Beware of this turning into our version of the progressive movement

What you think the alt right is doesn't exist because you get your news from Hillary Clinton and the HuffPo. Watch this conference and you might learn something. When people call you alt right, they are lying to you. This is the alt right

stop trolling old people

>blacks have an average IQ of 85
>zooms in on the black guy
Tippy top kek of all the keks

Jared Taylor=Based.

=old and wrinkly

Say that to his face

Better yet, say it to his forearms, leaf

Jared Taylor's old and wrinkly.

>esoteric jahanism
kek

I know you're the same Canadian faggot who comes in every alt right thread spewing a bunch of subversive shit. I know you're up to something.

the lefty fears him

We are many and of immeasurable power.

I love this guy

Brilliant!

NIGGER DIDNT CLAP

Didn't you pay attention to the speech? He doesn't know how

This is fucking gay is what itis

JT is absolutely wrong about members of the alt right not being in favor democracy

You missed the point.

If you believe that, you are NOT alt-right. you are alt-lite and need to be gassed.

yeah lol

Did you also hear the quote? {your friend] said; white people on average are better people than black people.

Fucking kek TRIGGERED

The black guy with the phone I think is some BLM guy that debates "white supremacists"
I think I remember seeing him else somewhere.

Neo reaction is not alt right?

Democracy works when you don't a retarded population.

>trying to hit JT with gotcha questions
Like he gives a fuck

it doesn't get more pleb than watching dickie Spencer's PHALANX streams you fangirl

Have*

nope

what is a "non retarded" population? Because democracy will always give outsize power and influence to tiny sections of the population and shackle the strong in favor of them.

Spencer is getting more done than anyone in any pro white movement has since Hitler.

JARED TAYLOR JUST SAID GAS THE KIKES

OMG I COULD DIE RIGHT NOW!!!!

Why do we need a small number of representatives?

It's a gotch question for normal sensibilities, but completely true if you talk about IQ, relative cultures and and genetics. Low IQ spics come to america, live in housing projects, throw shit on the ground and blast music. You don't see your average white person do that.

Will they name the jew or will they cuck out?

HOLY SHIT JT IS GOING FULL 1488. HE JUST MENTIONED KEVIN MACDONALD

VAST JEWISH CONSPIRACY

|THERE IT IS

They do have rooms of people scheming to destroy the White Race.

#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence
#StandUpToBlackViolence

#StandUpToBlackViolence

Literally who?

This bitch wants to be an alt right leader now.

Richard Spencer?

These Jews are trying to make fools of us Shitposters. These Jews are trying to make a quick buck.
I'm going to ree them.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I guess I missed the live broadcast

pleb

Its here

jews honeypotting wow so original

Spencer wants to be the leader of the alt right so bad. He definitely considers himself the leader in his own mind

Journalist Is Based Wafu.
"You say there's no Leader of the (Alt-Right) but aren't you three proclaiming to be assholes right now?"

They only want Sheqels they need to do manual labor. And the old fucks need to die.

fucking moneywhores
Jew yourselves back into Israel.

Haha the leaf is getting redpilled

You named The Jew you're talking about Race. Good job now get off Sup Forums and die Jewish bastards.

You won't get Sheqels this way. Oy vey.

Never mind actually. I misinterpreted your posts

These three are desperate for Shlomo's Sheqel.

Suck off Soros maybe he'll shine his Jewish slime on thy Jew.

no sound, whatwrong?

for so long I have wanting to knows alt right

New link is in the thread. It's ending now though

What do you think of Kevin MacDonald? He considers himself alt right

yeah, but the old link has n osound, and the live either

You will see
3 Jews
You will hear
3 Jews
They will jerk each other off singing self deprecating tunes for their Jewish friends.
But they are wannabe Jews.

That's a problem on your end then

wow, judgemental mutch? jesis, I am so trigger

I assume you're joking, but I'm only trying to help

your usefulness is waning
Pathetic Jews. No one is revealing themselves to be hung by Jews.
Alt-Right forever will be nonexistent. It will forever be a Jewish Meme.
We all know Jew Memes are shit.

I have o many windows opn

but I am triggered, shitaristo

Join Shitposting White Nationalism today to defeat The Jew.
Not these three Jews and their Sheqel Schemes.

You haven't answered my question about Kevin MacDonald

Psychology
California
No more to type Jew.

You are an absolute moron or a troll

Ad Hominems do not work you disgusting Jew.

What don't you like about Jews?

Mainly.
Their usury.

pleb. That's all you know about them. You're a troll. If you honestly disliked Jews, you would admire Kevin MacDonald. I don't know any judeo critics who do not admire Kevin Macdonald. Usury is something everyone knows about Jews. They were forced into usury though, so... You really don't know what you're talking about, and at least to me, have been confirmed for a troll. Not worth trying to convince me otherwise

that htey consider themselves special, and all others as cattle in human form lacking souls

such behaviour would be considered suprememcist or racist if any other group did what they do

And neither is your life worth trying .
Stay irrelevant. Bye.

The real problem is that they push Cultural Marxism which is nothing more than an assault against white people. All this crap about there being no such thing as race, white people have privilege, and therefore we owe it to other races (who are exactly the same us just lacking our opportunities) to come to our countries. They have been behind all Marxist movement included this one which hides in the shadows. Jews have been responsible for many assaults against white people and Western civilization, but this one is having devastating effects that may be irreversible. This is not a conspiracy and it's not a theory. It is genetic and there are mountains of evidence of it happening. And if any of you gave a shit and weren't just shitposting on Sup Forums, you'd pick up Culture of Critique and see it for yourself

yes, true

I don't 't know if you have read Culture of Critique, but you must if you agree with my post. You should also be reading the blog (it's a bunch of phds and other academics, I know blog has negative connotations, but that's what it is) he edits, Occidental Observer. The man does fantastic work. He's the intellectual of this movement. He's my hero. I get triggered as fuck when assholes like that leaf try to insult him.

Here's my favorite speech I have ever seen him give. It's only a half hour long. I'd appreciate it if you watched it and let me know what you think. Then again, I may just be preaching to the choir and you may know all about him. If you know about him and haven't watched the speech, I recommend you do. I'm about to watch again right now for the 50th time. It's about Trump and white identity
youtube.com/watch?v=4FdENG3bAKc

well, I kind of read about a third of it

I do read OO every now and then

well, not for a while

seen this? youtube.com/watch?v=n9cH49pUe-I

I love that video. He reminds me so much of MacDonald. I never really thought of it, but he was to race what MacDonald is to the JQ

Do you know of any videos of the two of them together? Have they ever written about one another, to your knowledge?

not that I know of, but I expect they knew of eachother

>well, I kind of read about a third of it
You need to finish it. I have no idea how you were able to put it down. Most important book I've ever read

I haven't read much Rushton, but I've never seen him mention the JQ. He may have consciously kept his distance from MacDonald.

it was just like are the jews cunts because they are all controlled centrally, or is it just thri nature as parasites?

and I was thinking, "well what does it fucking matter?"

give me a few tidbits from te last 2/3rds?

never heard him mention the JQ, or debate any jews, but then the jews have even more control over canada than even america or britain

oh, this made me impressed

youtube.com/watch?v=Dg9IZyx_-Os

>give me a few tidbits from te last 2/3rds?
Do you remember what chapter you made it to. The theme of the book is basically what I described here
The book is just full of cited examples. It's a constant theme. You can't get it from just a few chapters though. It's been happening throughout history from Jewish elites and he documents it so well. Just getting a few examples (the first three chapters don't really give examples besides Boas) will not do it justice. I think the chapter on Freud, immigration, and the Frankfurt School are the most important, and you didn't get to that.

>Do you remember what chapter you made it to. The theme of the book is basically what I described here
maybe chapter 3

I already read about ziggy fraud, cunt boas, and aipac

will get round to finishing it one of these days. I do admire him

That's based as fuck, but why is there no recording of it?

It's not even a long book. I guess it is a bit of a difficult read, but it's well worth it. I really hope you do finish it. And start over, don't pick up from chapter 3

he invented the term